Favourite "Mature" JAV Performer (looks and performance)

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Rieko Hiraoka is now doing freelance work after being tied down to Madonna for a couple of years. The worrying thing is that they photoshop her face to the point where you can miss her videos. I love her aggressive scenes, where she always takes a good pounding. This video reminds me of her SDMF movies. Hopefully, they'll make another in the future.

h_086yoch015pl.jpg
Really like Rieko, I count that I have 25 of her films and several more are on the way! Good reminder.

Reactions: pogo1stick

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
I usually don't like omnibuses--I prefer jav focusing on one or two actresses. But sometimes you wind up discovering new actresses, or at least new to me like this nasty mature, Fujiko Minegishi, age 48. As you might gather, she doesn't do dainty love stories but does do down-and-dirty. So nice.

JUFD-350

1698975033.webp

jufd00350jp-8.jpg

GG-252

1717193858.jpg

JUX-359

1650528678.webp

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Rieko Hiraoka is now doing freelance work after being tied down to Madonna for a couple of years. The worrying thing is that they photoshop her face to the point where you can miss her videos. I love her aggressive scenes, where she always takes a good pounding. This video reminds me of her SDMF movies. Hopefully, they'll make another in the future.

h_086yoch015pl.jpg
Still gonna get it but I hope the producers at the new studios she's now working with realize that they don't need to "smooth out" her face. The fans like her because she looks her age. Wrinkles, bags under her eyes and all! There are some stars that naturally look a bit younger than they really are but the whole point of the jukujo genre is...the jukujos!

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
I usually don't like omnibuses--I prefer jav focusing on one or two actresses. But sometimes you wind up discovering new actresses, or at least new to me like this nasty mature, Fujiko Minegishi, age 48. As you might gather, she doesn't do dainty love stories but does do down-and-dirty. So nice.

JUFD-350
1698975033.webp

JUX-359
1650528678.webp
Nice hips!

-Nasu

Last edited:

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Man, I subscribed some time ago, but had some time to check out the recent posts only now. So much hotness, mature hotness. Will definitely check some earlier ones when I have more time. For now, I would just share my picks as someone who is focused on the oral part of JAV and is not focused on age much... Basically, a "Japanese Mature Hotties List from a Noob (Who Focuses Mostly on Oral Skills)". No particular order. Possibly will add more later as I remember more
  • Shouda Chisato (nothing much to say here, she's possibly the closest to embodiment of a perfect mature Japanese woman I'd like to have not just sex but maybe something more serious as well; I feel she can really teach me a lot about life... alright, I'll say it, she'll become my mommy, what a dream; I certainly wouldn't want to be her son as in VEC-156, but I would consider being lucky if I were in the situation presented in VENX-101... what a DVD cover that is... and a great series overall)
  • Hanyuu Arisa (I think she can be put into the mature category already, at least judging by her sizzling ripe looks; her oral skills are somewhere close to the top and she has this technique where she seems to tighten the cock with her mouth/throat as she goes back up it... basically, her oral scenes are never boring for me)
  • Kawakami Yuu (I just think she is beautiful, first of all, a beautiful lady... who is nasty and dominant at the same time... a perfect lady for a guy like me who seems to be more on the masochistic side of things)
  • Saegusa Chitose (Is she also a mature one already? Let's presume she is. Maybe I haven't seen much not-just-oral-sex titles, but from what I have seen, she is one of the animals: a voluptuous body, a lascivious look, the way she acts during sex... it all melts into a perfect combination. Again, I imagine that a guy like me would leave a lot of things to her and be happy — since I believe she's a kind of woman who would know what to do*)
  • Sawamura Reiko (maybe she's a "mainstream choice", but I really don't know a lot of mature JAV stars... yet, and she seems to have earned all the fame she has; again, from a BJ-lover's point of view, she has some of the best overall performances I've seen: to name just a couple, TYOD-333 and JUY-643)
  • Kawana Aki (again, I learned about her through oral stuff, namely Asfur, namely ASW-288, I think that's where we first met... and my goodness, she is some masterpiece of a woman: that ass! those oral skills! the lewdness.. her husband is one of the luckiest men alive)
  • Endou Shiori (also mostly know her from her oral work, but she's on par with Shouda Chisato for me: if, by cosmic chance, we ever met and somehow got together for some time, I think I would cherish not just the sex, not just her oral mastery, not just her unique nipples... but the time we would spend overall... she just seems like a genuinely interesting lady... as do all of the ladies I've listed... but she is one of the more mature ones for sure, and not just by age... and to be one of the students of her as a teacher in YFF-010 and her lucky son in OKSN-261 are two more JAV dreams of mine)

P.S. I'm not listing the ladies I only know by their oral scenes, e.g. Kanou Hana (she's one of the celestial level oral experts, by the way, but I haven't really watched her in "general sex" scenes)

* The action with her in EBOD-799 is one of my JAV dreams: in this list I put one of them with her as a gym coach (sex teacher?), and another one is this: to live out this movie but with me in the guy's place

cover-n.jpg

Last edited:

Tom_Ato

Dec 10, 2019
One Mature Actress I always find myself coming back to is Aika Satozaki (里崎愛佳). Something about her is just so enticing and sexy. She has that motherly body that shows she probably was a mother. Her expressions and reactions during sex is amazing because she looks really into it and she shakes when she is turned on or when she is having an orgasm. Also, she tends to also work up a sweat during her scenes too.

aika-satozaki-6.jpgaika-satozaki-6 (2).jpgaika-satozaki-6 (1).jpgaika-satozaki-5.jpgaika-satozaki-1.jpgaika-satozaki-2.jpgaika-satozaki-8.jpgaika-satozaki-17.jpgaika-satozaki-18.jpgaika-satozaki-14.jpg

Reactions: pogo1stick

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
One Mature Actress I always find myself coming back to is Aika Satozaki (里崎愛佳). Something about her is just so enticing and sexy. She has that motherly body that shows she probably was a mother. Her expressions and reactions during sex is amazing because she looks really into it and she shakes when she is turned on or when she is having an orgasm. Also, she tends to also work up a sweat during her scenes too.​
Yes, i have alot of matures actress i go to after countless scrolling. Mine is Shinobu Horiike

Attachments

• 1727708867307.jpeg
    1727708867307.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 13