FileJoker Sponsorship

E.Nigma

Jul 11, 2024
O wow I had thought I was the only one getting inconsistent dl speeds AND shitty service over the last 2 months when I was subbed.

vashino

May 2, 2023
hi guys... filejoker doesn't work on my pc.... it doesn't work on multiple browser.

I am trying to access via : https://filejoker.net/login and I do usually used my login credentials, but nothing.
no sign of life....

any help would be amazing. Thanks in advance.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
What do you mean doesn't work?

Website loads but won't let you log in and displays no errors?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Odd. Make sure you disabled extensions, VPNs and that kind of stuff to make sure those don't interfere.

If that doesn't fix it, You're gonna have to contact their support or wait for Max to reply here.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
It's been telling me to wait 18 hours to download for almost a week. I've already tried deleting its cookies.

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
Not as far as I can tell.
Thanks for the reply. Interesting. It's coming up as down for filejoker.net on down detector. Maybe a country thing?

Edit: not a country thing. I can pull IP from DNS and get an IP. Possibly something with my DNS or I'm being blocked for some reason.

Also, I think downdetector and such sites are blocked as well, which is why they probably don't work.

Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I get a gateway timeout here so could be the website is overloaded and only some connections go through.

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
I get a gateway timeout here so could be the website is overloaded and only some connections go through.
Okay, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I've flushed DNS on both computer and router. I seem to be pulling the correct IP. Overload can explain that. I'll try again later. Thanks!

Edit: It's working now

Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Reactions: CoolKevin