Gokkun

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
It's more bukkake than gokkun - even though she does swallow multiple loads - but I'm just glad that a new mass cum movie was released by a major studio. it's been so long. maybe start of something great.

START-172 Massive Bukkake Festival! 105 Shots Of Real Sperm On Her Unchanging Dazzling Smile! starring Hikari Aozora

429185_3xplanet_START-172-V_cover.jpg

429185_3xplanet_START-172-V_A.mp4.jpg

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
It's more bukkake than gokkun - even though she does swallow multiple loads - but I'm just glad that a new mass cum movie was released by a major studio. it's been so long. maybe start of something great.

START-172 Massive Bukkake Festival! 105 Shots Of Real Sperm On Her Unchanging Dazzling Smile! starring Hikari Aozora

429185_3xplanet_START-172-V_cover.jpg

429185_3xplanet_START-172-V_A.mp4.jpg
Great AV. What a fucking whore.

Reactions: AceRothstein

hioo3

May 10, 2024
I got around to watching DMC-38 recently. Did anyone notice in the last scene one of the guys cumming in her mouth gets one of his pube hairs on her lip? It stays there in her mouth until she pours it into the tray. I took note of it and tracked it swimming around in the silver tray full of cum. She infact does swallow it down along with the rest of the cum. Anyone notice any other moments where the girl swallows a pube hair?

View attachment 2258133

You can see it in the glass
View attachment 2258134

Silversurfer999

Dec 10, 2022
Hi all!
It's great to hear that new Gokkun titles are being released - but I'd like to know if there's any new uncensored Gokkun coming out of Japan recently?
I'm always suspicious of censored content, even lightly pixelated stuff!
Is there a definitive list of the best uncensored scenes?
Hopefully someone can point me in the direction of some good uncensored sperm swallowing!

AceRothstein

Jul 13, 2019
Great AV. What a fucking whore.

START-172 is by far her best work yet. First scene she lets about 20 old men, some of who look like homeless freaks pulled out of the gutter and cleaned up, blast loads onto her face after sucking their dicks for a while.

Second scene she progresses through a building, sucking dicks and taking facials along the way, sometimes 4 or 5 at a time, only to arrive in a huge room where she gets gangbanged and bukkaked. Scene start to finish is at least an hour and a half.

Third scene guys cum in her hair and on her face while she sits in a dress answering questions, pretty short scene.

Final scene she walks into a room with at least 15 guys, sucks their dicks until they all cum in her mouth. She walks out of the building with a mouth full of cum and dried cum all over her chin, only to arrive in another building where at least 25 or 30 guys wait, and countdown until she swallows all the cum from the dudes from the first building. Then they strip her, she starts sucking dicks, taking facials and getting intermittently fucked throughout.

She has been gangbanged by old men in past titles, but this takes the cake in terms of proving to the world what a massive whore she is, hands down.

In STARS-251 she takes 4 loads to the face in the final scene and gets through it, but gives off the feeling she wants the scene to end lol, not unheard of for a first timer in that area. Needed more practice I guess?

Same deal in STARS-475, where final scene she takes about 10 loads (Familiar faces but old and very weird looking dudes) and visibly recoils almost every time a load hits her face. Loves the gangbangs and creampies though.

Something about a 25 year old girl as cute as her getting gangbanged, creampied and bukkaked by disgusting looking old men is just exquisite!

Reactions: samurai79