Help me, Mr. Holmes! (Not an ID request.)

What do you think?

• The scene played out as intended.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Genuine premature ejaculation!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sneaky actor!!!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Dear Mr. Holmes,

it was not long ago that I came across SIMG-209, a JAV film of some obscurity. I was immediately taken by the charms of one Ms. Fujisaki Risa, who stars in four scenes of the aforementioned film. It is the climax of one of her scenes - the second one, to be more precise - that I can't get out of my head and is the reason that I'm writing to you now, Mr. Holmes.
This climax had me amazed from the very first second, for, you see, Mr. Holmes, it appeared to me that the actor spilled his seed prematurely. What do I base this statement on, you might ask. At first, the thought occured to me because of three things: firstly, the attractiveness of Ms. Fujisaki; secondly, her facial reaction conveying some measure of surprise and lastly, the rapid fire of the actor's manhood. As ashamed as I am to admit it, such a thing reminded me of my younger self, so, naturally, I grew quite fond of the scene. Upon rewatching it, however, a strange suspicion stirred in my chest.
This suspicion owes its existence to a single clue: the actor's warning of impending ejaculation - or rather, the peculiar timing of it. You know as well as I do, Mr. Holmes, that it is customary for actors to warn the actress handling their manhood of their imminent outburst of pleasure. Here, however, the warning does not occur before the ejaculation, but happens in tandem with it. This planted a thought in my head that has been haunting every waking moment of mine ever since. As preposterous as it may sound, I believe the actor might have aimed to ejaculate in Ms. Fujisaki's mouth, and it was only the whim of fate that Ms. Fujisaki let his manhood drop out of her mouth before the sneaky fellow would accomplish his goal.
You might say that I have an overly active imagination, Mr. Holmes, but surely, he would have warned her if he had sensed that he could no longer hold back. He did not. Nor was there any other cue for Ms. Fujisaki to learn of what was about to come to pass: no word from the director, no touch of warning from a fellow actress, no visual signal that her eyes could have beheld.
And yet, I am still uncertain as to the truth of the matter. I fear Ms. Fujisaki's beauty might have clouded my judgement. Therefore I am left with but one choice: to trust that your brilliant intellect, Mr. Holmes, will get to the heart of the matter - as it has never failed to do so before.
I eagerly await your reply!

Your obliged friend,
kharo88

Link:

Risa Fujisaki's solo blowjob from 25:54
Cumshot at 26:26​

Last edited:
Reactions: mago

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
At around13:00 for the CIM (cum in mouth)? I can't offer any analisys on whether what you imagine is what really happened or not (though Fujisaki Risa is indeed beautiful), but you can find such accidental or premature CIM in other movies, which on top of my head are KV-180 and KV-091. I believe those are real accidental CIM since each only happened once and they don't do CIM in the "non-stop gangbang" series (they have another series for CIM). But for me personally, most importantly is that the actress are happy about it and simply swallow the cum.

Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
At around13:00 for the CIM (cum in mouth)? I can't offer any analisys on whether what you imagine is what really happened or not (though Fujisaki Risa is indeed beautiful), but you can find such accidental or premature CIM in other movies, which on top of my head are KV-180 and KV-091. I believe those are real accidental CIM since each only happened once and they don't do CIM in the "non-stop gangbang" series (they have another series for CIM). But for me personally, most importantly is that the actress are happy about it and simply swallow the cum.

No, like it says in the original post, the cumshot in question happens at 26:26.

Thanks for the info, though!

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
Oh, I see it now! Yeah, that seems like that's not what's supposed to happen but it's not less interesting nonetheless.

What I personally wish would happen is that she quickly puts the cock back into her mouth and sucks it dry (add some urethra massaging for good measure like when guys want to make sure all the piss comes out after peeing) right after seeing him accidentally busting nut outside.

Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Oh, I see it now! Yeah, that seems like that's not what's supposed to happen but it's not less interesting nonetheless.

Yeah, in fact, I find it interesting precisely because that's not what's supposed to happen. :) I'm glad you agree that something is off there!

What I personally wish would happen is that she quickly puts the cock back into her mouth and sucks it dry

I think every man would prefer that! In any case, it's always nice to see how actresses handle surprises that happen while filming!

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
So I voted for sneaky actor and somebody else voted for genuine premature ejaculation. Any other opinions or shall this mystery remain unresolved forever? :lii: