i recommend the sick" incest" SDMF-052

maload

Jul 1, 2008
wow ,,, sometime jav really do something

its hurt , its pain and its hard for fapping when watching this movies.

no ra**** not at all lol

the story about the girl whom do everything for her brother.

the brother who do nothing but eating ....

just wow ...

i cant say i like this but i want you to try it

do you have some movies like this one ?

1sdmf052pl.jpg

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Wow. I guess SDMF stands for "Super-Degenerate Male Fantasy". Subscribed

A close one might be this (brother watching sister get ra...ed by a burglar) or this (brother watching sister ra...ed by stepfather/mother's new lover) or this/this/this (guy watching some other person he cares about getting ra...ed). I almost never watch anything like this, but these often have very hot actresses, especially in the last one I listed, so... Plus, the idea of the guy still getting a kick out if it means that... he is still getting something? It's not like he's so depressed as to not being able to get it up. Not 100% sad and miserable, more like 99%

Other than that, I haven't really seen anything of that level of sad (and I've watched quite a bit of NTR at some point... but those are usually not very sad, even when they do show the husband's reactions)

Reactions: real1ze

maload

Jul 1, 2008

A close one might be this (brother watching sister get ra...ed by a burglar) or this (brother watching sister ra...ed by stepfather/mother's new lover) or this/this/this (guy watching some other person he cares about getting ra...ed). I almost never watch anything like this, but these often have very hot actresses, especially in the last one I listed, so... Plus, the idea of the guy still getting a kick out if it means that... he is still getting something? It's not like he's so depressed as to not being able to get it up. Not 100% sad and miserable, more like 99%

Other than that, I haven't really seen anything of that level of sad (and I've watched quite a bit of NTR at some point... but those are usually not very sad, even when they do show the husband's reactions)
thank you for sharing good movies.

real1ze

Sep 24, 2024

Wah bro i like it, can u give more? or maybe son caught his mother cheating