Idol Tagging project

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Hey everyone,
As some of you may know , many Akiba members alongside members of the ANN Server are working alongside our lead Database engineer on a project to create an all encompassing platform allowing to browse through all the Idol content ever made. (Imagine something like JAVLibrary but better) . Since we want to allow searching by tags among other parameters, and since tagging/labellling works is one of the most time consuming tasks , we wanted to ask if some of you have already tagged your collections..? That would tremendously help speed up the process and bring KanojoDB past early beta.
:belajar:

kanojoDB.JPG
kanojoDB-1.JPG

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
First of all, what an amazing project @lpcs1 ! You have my total respect for this endeavor.

This is a very detailed level of tagging, it will indeed consume time to do. Do you have tags for genres or certain age groups, like "chakuero", "u-18", stuff like that? I know some of these aspects are more subjective but I guess tagging would more useful in that regard.

Anyway, good luck! That looks like an awesome project.

Reactions: lpcs1

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Thank you, but most of the credit goes to the remarkable of our ANN Engineer in chief and coding wunderkind "Idol Archivist" :)

Yes there will be tags such as chakuero, pseudo fellatio, microbikini, Gravure, U18 , U15, Superjunior , etc etc :)

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Looks great, thanks for the effort.

But whoever categorized Anju Kozuki as having medium breasts either needs to get their eyes checked, or needs to do more research... for science!

I mean if hers are medium, I wonder what would small look like?

• Haha
Reactions: lpcs1

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Looks great, thanks for the effort.

But whoever categorized Anju Kozuki as having medium breasts either needs to get their eyes checked, or needs to do more research... for science!

I mean if hers are medium, I wonder what would small look like?
the issue will be fixed, this was apparently placeholder data :)

123qwerty123

Feb 26, 2007
Looks pretty neat. Shame it's discord users only.
A wiki-style page should really be more open.
I, for example, don't do discord. As such, I won't be able to add any info to the project.
Believe it or not, but there are many people, who flat-out refuse to use discord.
Everyone seriously interested in archiving/free flow of information should never use a walled garden like discord.
Likewise, everyone with interests "off the beaten path" should definitely not use discord. It's a privacy nightmare!
So from my perspective it's doubly weird that you chose this kind of setup for your project.