Interracial JAV Discussion

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

• Yes

Votes: 387 82.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 17.3%

• Total voters

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
Not quite sure what you're saying here. Is there an actual uncensored version? Or just the decensored one? Because I'd definitely be interested in a real uncensored copy, but not a decensored one.

I apologize for the confusion. There was one sentence that was a little confusing, wasn't there? I just deleted it. Bottom line is that my copy is de-censored. Then I used that line to jump into the topic of why and how de-censored (or full-on uncensored) JAV exists and why a guy might prefer one of the other.

-Nasu

Last edited:
Reactions: Electromog

robata1

Aug 23, 2024
Very nice - Ram Niiyama is smokin hot and in her limited portfolio of works, she got a train run on her by a bunch of old dudes, then double teamed by black dudes (I am picking up that title for sure - good find) in pretty rapid succession.

Rui Akikawa in MIGD-127 is pretty choice. 19 years old with that body, very early in her career, and clearly more than willing to enjoy the manner in which they work her over throughout the title.

DANDY-414 is a title packed with fun scenes. I love when she gets pounded out on the bus, then has to walk out and continue on with the journey. That gangbang at the end was indeed worth enjoying all the way through.

Can't agree more about Kaho Shibuya and Mei Matsumoto - that IPZ title you mentioned has some hot scenes. Kaho Shibuya is soo enthusiastic about her work, and her background as an Omiuri Shinbun reporter who is largely bilingual adds another dimension to her performances for me. She really really loves it, and it is not hard to tell when they spit roast her.

My collection -

View attachment 1863440
View attachment 1863439

I know I know, top right in first pic is not an IR title, but I had to make an exception there as Rei Asamiya is a real life Ballet star and, going by this title (SVDVD-337) makes it very clear Ballet is not the only thing she thirsts for. Apologies for the off topic, and sadly we may never see her get gangbanged by our favorite black jav heavyweights

Aoi Shirosaki in DANDY-423 is just a super slut doing what she does best and enjoying every minute of it. The scene at the auto yard where she gets double teamed and creampied is insane. In the final scene, where she gets fucked and bukkaked, you can see her tap out a few times before the cut, but she manages to hold on, and seeing her cute face get blasted with cum while she is being pounded from behind was a nice way to round out the title.

NHDTA-764 is pretty solid all the way through, but the last scene where three of them just pound her 24 year old pussy out, is delightful. http://www.minnano-av.com/actress.php?actress_id=860110&page=2

NHDTA-048 is one of the titles that got me into jav years and years ago. Konoha is all of 19 years old in this title (Dressed like a schoogirl she looks shy and innocent), and in the second to last scene seeing her suck/choke on 5 big black dicks is just beautiful. They manhandle her quite a bit and it only makes her suck harder. She chokes herself repeatedly, and jerks them off at the same time. The facials, which she does not seem to love, do not phase her from sucking them dry as soon as they finish face painting her. Unreal.

REXD-093 is in the top 5 of my all time favorites. The final scene in that title, where this lovely (still unidentified, but I will post in appropriate forum for that purpose) lady gets double teamed and absolutely LOVES it. She encourages them to fuck her harder and, while getting pounded on her back, motions for the other guy to throat fuck her from the front. Each scene in this title is quality, but the last scene is one I just can't forget. Had to special order this and have it delivered to my hotel as I could not find a shop that stocks it anymore. Very much worth having, despite the relatively steep price tag for the DVD.

DVAJ-135 has 20 year old, relative jav newcomer Ai Minano getting gangbanged and seemingly enjoying every second of the pounding they deliver. They cum on her in the end, which is the only minor limitation to this title, but overall, love it.

DVDMS-140 Mihara Honoka needs no introduction or discussion with respect to this title. It speaks for itself. A work of art.

GVG-414 might be my favorite of the series. 44 year old Kaori Matsushima is mature, plump and loves getting double teamed by black guys - just look at her enjoy the workout in the final scene. Not too many titles to her name, but she is what slutty milf dreams are made of.
Hello, just discovered this post in 2024 and wanted to ask. What is a good shop to buy physical JAV physical discs from (new or used)? And are any of your DVD's for sale?

robata1

Aug 23, 2024
I've been looking to start collecting physical discs, DVDs or Blu-ray of JAV interracial that can be shipped to USA. If anyone has had good experiences please let me know what online shops you would recommend. Thank you!

Bereft

Akibator
Jul 9, 2009
Any idea who the model is? Or name of movie?

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-09-08-12h00m46s593.png
    vlcsnap-2024-09-08-12h00m46s593.png
    707.2 KB · Views: 10
  • vlcsnap-2024-09-08-12h00m09s581.png
    vlcsnap-2024-09-08-12h00m09s581.png
    692.2 KB · Views: 11
  • vlcsnap-2024-09-08-12h00m17s531.png
    vlcsnap-2024-09-08-12h00m17s531.png
    706.9 KB · Views: 12

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Any idea who the model is? Or name of movie?
今井まい
The movie is HONB-201 which is also split in two for 494SIKA-307 and 494SIKA-308 (the scene these pictures are from is in the 307 bit)

Reactions: Bereft

GeoffreyB8

Jan 15, 2008
Every once in a while Trike Patrol finds a gem. Back in 2011, it was two gems in the sisters April & May.
cover.jpg

These pretty pinays had lovely eyes, fine firms racks, fertile hips and hands, mouths and pussies willing to receive the recruiter's member in a multitude of ways.
Big recommend!
april-may-2.jpgapril-may-3.jpg

Attachments

• Trike.Patrol.-.April.and.May.-.Sister.Shopping.-.20110729.torrent
    19 KB · Views: 4

Bereft

Akibator
Jul 9, 2009
今井まい
The movie is HONB-201 which is also split in two for 494SIKA-307 and 494SIKA-308 (the scene these pictures are from is in the 307 bit)
Thanks. Odd, but I recall posting about her in the short-haired thread, but didn't recognize her from the posted clip that you replied to..