JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
This one is noteworthy, not just because I like suzu but also a dark twist in the plot. Preg test and baby (obscured by blanket) included.
START-036
1724698006213.jpeg

Reactions: Goonger

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
APNS-326 and APNS-112 share the theme of the wife being abducted and trained to be slut. The husband receives regular DVDs of her progress and can't help but watch his wife descend in sexual depravity. In the end, she returns to her husband wife a little surprise: she's very pregnant and very horny.

apns326jp-8.jpg

apns326jp-17.jpg

Reactions: Goonger

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009
Sadly IMO, by far, only few from my top list that make sense :notagain::notagain::notagain::notagain::notagain:

Of course.
also worth noting that those from SOD is relatively new. They're should create more in the future. You can check it yourself.

I really interested in SOD's real-life competition, like SDMT-806.
In SDMT 806, whomever cum inside his girl in exactly 1000 'piston' count, would be the winner of 100 million yen (=$12000)

Imagine that SOD want to create similar competition.
I just hope that there's a 'real' couple that want to get pregnant, and the winner or who can get his woman pregnant first is the winner
:pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh::pandalaugh:

Aaaand, here's some interesting facts:
1. there's 1 in 200 woman in Japan that would do AV. In Tokyo, the number should be getting near 1:50 (yes, Google it):sadomaso:
2. When have sex, condom is a must. there's only 1% woman in Japan that are using pills (as oppossed in another country).:joker:
3. Abortions are quite, well, prevalent in Japan, as one of birth control methods (it's legal there).
What bizarre exchange rate are you using?! $12,000?!