Lesbian squirting while tribbing/scissoring

TmpGuy

JavLuv author, lesbian connoisseur
Jun 1, 2013
Speaking of 3-way tribbing scenes... Here are some near the end of NHDTB-968.

1726203185717.png

1726203505457.png

I have to say, kind of a fan of this sort of female entanglement. Very hot.

Reactions: porosja

Kaiawasemaru

Tribadism Connoisseur, #c2c, #n2n
Sep 7, 2024
First of all, fantastic thread! I've been collecting JAV tribbing scenes for over a decade and squirting is definitely the icing on the cake.

ZEX-026 pure love 幼なじみ​

You might be right. I managed to find a trailer for it here: https://javdb.com/v/RdP34#magnet-links

It has lots of squirting, and a tribbing scene at the end, so it seems likely to be a hit. I haven't found anything yet though.
Great, if you manage to find a way to watch or downlad the movie, please give me a heads up
Regarding ZEX-026, I have it in my collection.

Has a pretty good tribbing squirt but I feel the scene is too short overall, the newer ZEX posted in this thread are better in my opinion. Two of my favorite scenes is the one girl using the other girl's squirt to lubricate her pussy before they trib, and then there's a funny moment where the girl wants to continue tribbing but the other girl's pussy is so hyper sensitive from all the squirting that she backs off but her partner does it anyway :D.

ZEX-026-tongueplay.gif
zex-026-n2n.gif
lubricating-pussywithsquirt.gif
GIFMaker-med.gif
GIFMaker-me.gif

I know it has been posted before but one of my all time favorites is:

KSDO-028​

Fantastic hip movements from the massage girl on top. I especially love when she squirts all over the the other girl's pussy and just continues to grind. So, so good and I've never found a scene quite like it again. You can tell it's pure pleasure. Also fantastic camera angles and both girls (Horiuchi Akemi & Uchimura Rina) have the ideal body type for this type of trib action. I'm going to look through all of their scenes in the next days to see if there is more.

KSDO-028-720p2.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-1.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-2.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-6.gif
GIFMaker-mesquirt.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-2-slow-rub.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-4.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-7.gif

Ending this with a little request: I am looking for good uncensored tribbing squirt scenes. They must be somewhere... And also tribbing scenes with actresses that have big or at least visibly erect clits.

Micheal3799

Aug 9, 2022
First of all, fantastic thread! I've been collecting JAV tribbing scenes for over a decade and squirting is definitely the icing on the cake.

ZEX-026 pure love 幼なじみ​

Has a pretty good tribbing squirt but I feel the scene is too short overall, the newer ZEX posted in this thread are better in my opinion. Two of my favorite scenes is the one girl using the other girl's squirt to lubricate her pussy before they trib, and then there's a funny moment where the girl wants to continue tribbing but the other girl's pussy is so hyper sensitive from all the squirting that she backs off but her partner does it anyway :D.

ZEX-026-tongueplay.gif
zex-026-n2n.gif
lubricating-pussywithsquirt.gif
GIFMaker-med.gif
GIFMaker-me.gif

I know it has been posted before but one of my all time favorites is:

KSDO-028​

Fantastic hip movements from the massage girl on top. I especially love when she squirts all over the the other girl's pussy and just continues to grind. So, so good and I've never found a scene quite like it again. You can tell it's pure pleasure. Also fantastic camera angles and both girls (Horiuchi Akemi & Uchimura Rina) have the ideal body type for this type of trib action. I'm going to look through all of their scenes in the next days to see if there is more.

KSDO-028-720p2.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-1.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-2.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-6.gif
GIFMaker-mesquirt.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-2-slow-rub.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-4.gif
KSDO-028-720p2-7.gif

Ending this with a little request: I am looking for good uncensored tribbing squirt scenes. They must be somewhere... And also tribbing scenes with actresses that have big or at least visibly erect clits.
Great, I wonder if u can upload zex-026 somewhere o even here

Reactions: Kaiawasemaru

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013

ZEX-026 pure love 幼なじみ​

Will second the request to share if possible. I created and uploaded AI upscaled versions of other ZEX lesbian movies. I'd be happy to upscale and repost the movie for everyone to enjoy. Feel free to PM me if you prefer to or can only share privately - I've done this with other members before.

and then there's a funny moment where the girl wants to continue tribbing but the other girl's pussy is so hyper sensitive from all the squirting that she backs off but her partner does it anyway :D.

I love these little unscripted moments. When having sex on camera, clearly not everything can be perfectly scripted. I think my favorite of these was during another tribbing scene in BBAN-210. I only realized what happened because I subtitled the movie. One of the girls shook like she was cumming and pulled away (1:50), but then admitted with some obvious frustration that she didn't actually manage to orgasm. Of course, the girls then launched into another round of tribbing to fix that unfortunate state.
Unsatisfied.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaiawasemaru

Kaiawasemaru

Sep 7, 2024
Great, I wonder if u can upload zex-026 somewhere o even here
The version that I have is 3Gb. Problem is my internet connection has pretty bad upload speeds so 3Gb would probably take an eternity.

I can share the tribbing scene (about 6 minutes) and maybe tit on tit, kissing, etc. all in seperate files if you want.

In the meantinime I can try to find out how long 3Gb actually takes on MEGA or filejoker.

Micheal3799

Aug 9, 2022
The version that I have is 3Gb. Problem is my internet connection has pretty bad upload speeds so 3Gb would probably take an eternity.

I can share the tribbing scene (about 6 minutes) and maybe tit on tit, kissing, etc. all in seperate files if you want.

In the meantinime I can try to find out how long 3Gb actually takes on MEGA or filejoker.
That would be great, I recommend mega or bunkr

TmpGuy

Jun 1, 2013

Ah, I hear you. I was stuck with DSL speeds for a long time, so couldn't really upload much until I got gigabit fiber. One thing that helps a bit is to break up the file into smaller zipped chunks, which makes the uploading a bit more tolerable, not having to do it all in one go. It's up to you if you want to attempt it, but I'd be willing to wait.

Kaiawasemaru

Sep 7, 2024
Ah, I hear you. I was stuck with DSL speeds for a long time, so couldn't really upload much until I got gigabit fiber. One thing that helps a bit is to break up the file into smaller zipped chunks, which makes the uploading a bit more tolerable, not having to do it all in one go. It's up to you if you want to attempt it, but I'd be willing to wait.
I have fiber and fast download speeds it's just that my upload is only 1/20th the download speed for whatever reason and also shitty W-Lan. I can try to hook up my PC on LAN overnight and upload it. I will test it and share with you privately, then you can share with the rest of the board.

Reactions: TmpGuy