Lesbian squirting while tribbing/scissoring

TmpGuy

JavLuv author, lesbian connoisseur
Jun 1, 2013
Also, did one of the girls (Chisa Shihono I think) just smack her head on the concrete? Now I can't unsee it. But if so, she's a real trooper for not interrupting the scene.
Bonk.gif

Anyhow, I have the movie now thx to @Kaiawasemaru . I'll share it and the upscale when it's finished processing.

Reactions: Kaiawasemaru

Kaiawasemaru

Tribadism Connoisseur, #c2c, #n2n
Sep 7, 2024
@Kaiawasemaru I wonder if you recognize what movie this is from? Been trying to find it for a long time.
Looks familar but I couldn't find the scene in my collection. I've seen countless of tribbing scenes on a white blanket so there aren't many distinctive features to go by. There's a double-headed dildo and I'm not the biggest fan of sex toys such as dildos or strap-ons in general.

The picture looks like promotional material from DMM AV or FC2. The fact that it appears uncensored and has the clean white look makes it seem like a UraLesbian scene to me.

Reverse image search led me to a defunct site from 2014 that listed tags of Kururugi Mikan and Kawana Misuzu for the picture but I sadly think it's not them. Kururugi Mikan for example has bigger breasts and neither of the girls looks like Kawana Misuzu.

Last edited: