Lesbians are good! USENET LEZ only SPOTS, FINDS & REQs. Usenet tutorial at beginning

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
fjcruiser, I tried downloading the file for isd-071 twice, but im getting errors upon extracting. I've tried using binsearch to get the complete nzb as well with no luck. Any ideas?

It does extract fine for me (w/ GrabIt) but i did have some upload problems with this one yesterday.

I will re-up the whole thing now and update the NZB in the post above ^^

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
One NEW upload and three SPOTS! ...

ISD-100 - Document Lesbian 24 [split scenes]

ISD-125 - A Forbidden Perfume

ISD-166 - Document Lesbain 57

ISD-170 - Document Lesbain 59

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
fjcruiser, I tried downloading the file for isd-071 twice, but im getting errors upon extracting. I've tried using binsearch to get the complete nzb as well with no luck. Any ideas?

It does extract fine for me (w/ GrabIt) but i did have some upload problems with this one yesterday.

I will re-up the whole thing now and update the NZB in the post above ^^

The problem is that there's an unsupported character in the filename(the one between "Amateur " and " Lesbian". Binsearch sees it has a dash and it downloaded as an underscore for me and after looking at the extracted files, it's actually an en dash.) which some software might have trouble handling.

It downloaded fine for me with sabnzbd+, but it says there's an error with it since the par2 files detects that the name has been changed(to handle the unsupported char) so it can't verify(since you also don't provide a .sfv file)/repair the rars.
If I extract it manually, it works fine though since none of the files were corrupted for me.

If you get a corrupt file, you can also rename the rars and par2s by replacing whichever character your software replaced it with by the correct one. To write it, just hold the alt button and press 0150 on the numpad(so alt+0150)

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
The problem is that there's an unsupported character in the filename(the one between "Amateur " and " Lesbian". Binsearch sees it has a dash and it downloaded as an underscore for me and after looking at the extracted files, it's actually an en dash.) which some software might have trouble handling.

I see the strange character in there now, not sure how that snuck in, prolly a cut & paste.

The re-up is over 50% done now so imma let that finish. :)

I hope it's ok w/ that odd character, GrabIt was fine and multi-par also said it was complete.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I see the strange character in there now, not sure how that snuck in, prolly a cut & paste.

The re-up is over 50% done now so imma let that finish. :)

I hope it's ok w/ that odd character, GrabIt was fine and multi-par also said it was complete.

It depends on the software people use and their OS. It will be fully supported for some and only partially for others(like me). I'm just not sure if it's my linux distribution configuration or sabnzbd+ that doesn't support that character.

But renaming the files after the download will fix it.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
re: ISD-071

SK, for some reason my re-up is not showing in Binsearch. Any ideas?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
re: ISD-071

SK, for some reason my re-up is not showing in Binsearch. Any ideas?

It might take a few more minutes until it does, the indexing process is not instantaneous and there are many factors that can slow it down.

It's showing up on mysterbin(not quite completed though) so there's nothing wrong with it.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOTS!

JUC-455 - Ayano Yukari, Ryouko Murakami - Mature Woman Lesbian

JUC-849 - Yuki Touma, Rin Aoki - Stepsister Lesbians

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
Two NEW!! uploads and two SPOTS!!

JUC-319 - Lesbian MILF Center Village - Yumi Kazama

JUC-341 - Tradition erodes beautiful daughter-in-law's nakedness

JUC-608 - Yumi Kazama, Maki Houjou, Yuu Kawakami, Erii Akira - MILF Lesbian Swapping

JUC-860 - SWIMMERS

javerotikaz

Aug 19, 2008
fjcruiser were you able to reupload ISD-071.nzb? I've been looking on binsearch but haven't found a recent one yet.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
fjcruiser were you able to reupload ISD-071.nzb? I've been looking on binsearch but haven't found a recent one yet.

It's on binsearch, but it got indexed with the older one. You need to click on collection to see it.

Or you could get it from mysterbin or nzbindex, they both indexed it separately.

I don't know if he changed the filename before re-uploading it though so you might get the same problem as the first one. You can always fix it by following my previous suggestions.

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!

SUPS-021 - Hina Morino, Yui Mizukami, Ai Hanezawa - College Student Roomshare Lesbians aka Sweet Lesbian Lifestyle [Up's]

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
THREE NEW! uploads please enjoy! :)

DDT-052 - Kurumi Morishita & Sayaka Tsutsumi Mourning Dress Sisters [rare!]

ISSD-011 - Lesbian_Orgy_Special

KAIM-038 - Lesbian Play Behind The Couples Room

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SPOT!

YAG-026 - Mio Fujisawa, Ren Azumi - Outdoor Lesbian~Bride and Mother-In-Law Orgasmic Love Lesbian Battle

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
THREE NEW! uploads please enjoy! :)

KIN-010 - Incest - Lesbian Sisters

LADS-098 - Ladies Room

LADY-001 - Our Beautiful Ryokan Hostesses

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
As I am getting to the Ls in our list I came across a HUGE set of Lady/Lady titles that were posted a few years ago. It’s going to be too much work for me to get all of the NZBs and covers and post them here. So I will point you to it and you can select whatever you want.

http://www.binsearch.info/?max=250&g=alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.asian&a=Dildo+Shaggins+%3Cdildo%40shaggins.cum%3E&min=1250

This is the LAST page of his posts so you can work backwards from there.

They did not get indexed correctly so the PARs are separate from the RAR files. You’ll figure it out when you see it.

Happy Downloading!

fjcruiser

Jun 9, 2012
SK, maybe there is another site that has these indexed better?

The dude also posted up 11 "PTS" titles which i believe are Wink/Pool Club and those are decent titles.

The indexing on his posts is such a mess tho..........