Level the Playing Field

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Interesting, subscribed. Just to throw something in, as far as I understand, the opposite of NTR (which is getting your girl stolen, netorare, 寝取られ in Japanese) is 寝取り (netori, stealing someone else's girl), so it might be easier searching for this in Japanese. One of the first results for this term + AV gave me this

P.S. I didn't notice at first, but even the cover of that title I linked to says 逆NTR, "reverse NTR", another useful search term for this :)
Thanks for this. A search on 寝取り in JavLibrary and found this. A wife leveling the field by getting the mistress raeped. I love when Nao Masaki does stuff like this.
DASS-438
1724347858293.jpeg

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
逆NTR, "reverse NTR", another useful search term for this
Browsing hits in JavLibrary predominately has chicks seducing married dudes. Not the field leveling I’m looking for. lol

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Browsing hits in JavLibrary predominately has chicks seducing married dudes. Not the field leveling I’m looking for. lol
Yeah, I guess 逆NTR assumes that "NTR" is always about a man, with his girl getting stolen, so to talk about the reverse, i.e. a girl, with her man getting stolen, you need to explicitly add 逆, "reverse". So, it's not like "cheating", but more like "cuckold", which is also usually about men only. (I haven't specifically checked any of this, just some educated guesses)

So, 寝取り fits better since it's about stealing another man's girl (and in case of DASS-438, it fits, it's just that, again, one would assume that it's a man stealing another man's girl, but in that case, it's wife "stealing" husband's mistress)

Basically, we need to understand the terms better to do higher-quality, more precise searches. Maybe try searching via a description. Just to make it interesting, I tried translating (not using Google but practicing my Japanese and also imagining I'm the person who writes JAV descriptions) a description for a movie where the guy gets his girl stolen and then gets with a sexy gal;not sure about the details but I tried...

寝取られて ギャルに会って リベンジ AV
And yes, it's only now that I remembered that the Japanese actually borrowed the word 'revenge' from English and we can use it :)

It gave me just some regular NTR (but with AIKA, and I haven't seen this one before, so it's cool), so I decided to just change 寝取られて to NTR to make it more broad (pun intended) and see if I get any hits at all...

NTR リベンジ AV
And I found something close to what we're looking for, and maybe even more intricate :)

MVSD-495 (I've checked several translations of the title, and this one seems to make sense the most; I could try and translate it myself, but my Japanese is not good enough for that yet)

mvsd00495pl.jpg

In essence, it's not about getting with a girl close to your significant other that has been stolen, it's about getting with a girl who could have been your significant other but was "stolen in advance", hence the "more intricate" part above. So, it's like some "higher-level" NTR revenge s...it

P.S. Also, I now noticed 裏切り (traitor) on the right, highlighted, and it's not in the translation of the title that is given on JavTrailers: in this sentence, their translation just says "Transformed With Rage...", but in the source, it's more like "Infuriated by this treachery/betrayal..." I mean, it's possibly one more keyword to search for stuff like that

Thus, to conclude this part my thesis on the topic, I would suggest searching for keywords in the previous "hits", i.e. the movies that fit what we're looking for. For this one, this would be NTR, リベンジ, 裏切り and likely some more. So, two directions of the further research are:
  • Looking for more relevant keywords
  • Combining these keywords in meaningful ways
*academic mic drop*

Last edited:
Reactions: amnscfnt and Zhonda