Series with REAL creampies?

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
It woud be quite sad if the new studio for Real creampies begun faking them. ty for the info
It has cuts now. The "reasoning" is that they are using 2 cameras (one is a mobile phone).

At least we still have ENKI and the latest one (ENKI-071) is still filmed continuosly for each scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: chieftain

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
Dokuenkai and Namanama next releases:

Reactions: AceRothstein

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
The recent NAMH-015 is one of the best releases from Namanama IMO. Pretty attractive girl and she's into it too.

1namh015pl.jpg

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Nice! One of the things I hate about fake creampies is not only the fact the cum... isn't cum. It's the fact men don't orgasm. Also sex is "perfect". Everything seems scripted and the guy climaxes when the scripts says so.
But in that film that's different. You hear the men panting, shaking, having problems to cum... that's real sex.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
I have a naive question for anyone that can answer: how can you tell when the creampie is fake and can you recommend some videos from popular companies, like SOD, WANZ or Deeps, for example, so I can see what differentiates those fake ones from the real?

If it's from a popular company, chances are I'll be able to find it...if I didn't already have it.

-Nasu

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
I don't mind if they are honest about it, it's just a fantasy. It's when they pretend that it gets annoying.

I don't mind either, as long as the performance is good. Though I am interested in how they "make the switch"!

They usually hold the shot from when the guy delivers his final pumps to when he pulls out and we watch it drip from her clam. It's pixelated but we do see something white spill out of there.

Again, I don't mind of it's fake. WANZ had two popular series, "Wait, Did You Just Cum Inside Me?" and "The Condom is Torn During Accelerated Piston Sex" with ridiculous premises involving one guy repeatedly cumming inside the same actress in one session. The the nakadashis are clearly simulated (I think maybe the final one might be real cuz they keep the camera on it, with no cuts) but that's okay IMHO. The premise is kinda silly, were having some fun and we get to see sexy women in every conceivable combination of height, body type and hairstyle moaning and groaning with pleasure! You want a gal with a sexy body, you've got AIKA. In the mood for someone a little bit chubby with soft, thick thighs and big tits you got MINAMI Momo. Want a petite, slightly boyish girl next door in uniform, there's SHIINA Sora. Do I care if the guy actually shot or not? I'm more concerned with whether or not I did!

But I still wanna know how they fake it! I guess growing up on DVDs made me a behind the scenes junkie.

-Nasu

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
BIJN-207

At 1:50:15 there's a creampie, and I don't see any cut in the last 3 minutes. The only thing that makes me doubt is that the actor seems too relaxed, when after that performance he should have spasms... but no, he even looks askance to the director.

I'm downloading more videos of these series.
One of my recent favorite titles from UETO Mari comes to mind. In JUQ-161 this guy is going at it and she's encouraging him with her eyes. I don't think I could've held out as long as he did! Anyway he shoots, they kiss and as the cameraman moves in close, he opens her legs just a bit wider as hot seed spills from her pink petals. For that final shot, there is no cut! We just see him pumping his final pumps and pulling out! What tricks might they use to fake that?

-Nasu

EDITED: I cut down my description of the scene in question. I made it so long because I get so turned on even thinking about how she looked at him in that scene! Anyway, I gave this "how a director would fake a cum-shot" thing a little thought. Here's what I would do: Since all legit JAV is pixelated, I guess they could squirt a little fake cum up there for the final shot and tell the actor to moan & groan to really sell it! And when he pulls out, the water+corn starch mixture they just put in her will come dripping out. See? Cheating by cutting is too obvious. You cheat by putting the fake cum in there before the cum-shot! The actor doesn't have to cum and you can shoot that shot again if there's a technical problem. -Nasu

Last edited:

Qubit

Jan 20, 2024
You hear the men panting, shaking, having problems to cum... that's real sex.
You "need" amateur performers to get this and that's why I love series, such as moodyz' fan thanksgiving tours, ENKI, or KV, which use real amateurs. But they can also have problem performing since some can suddenly become camera shy and get a limp dick.

I have a naive question for anyone that can answer: how can you tell when the creampie is fake and can you recommend some videos from popular companies, like SOD, WANZ or Deeps, for example, so I can see what differentiates those fake ones from the real?

If it's from a popular company, chances are I'll be able to find it...if I didn't already have it.

-Nasu
Some signs of fake creampies being used:
  • cuts, especially at some time before the money shot
  • dubious camera work like moving the frame to the face at some time before the money shot
  • male actors holding the base of their penis when pulling out after "cumming", this is to make sure that the condom won't move leaving the tip hanging
An example of a real creampie (I believe so) movie from a big studio: SDMU-066, MIAD-854

Nowadays it's safer to go with smaller studios like FS Knights Visual or K.M. Produce under the Doku Enkai label.