[Suggestion] other person joins the party!

akdk1

Mar 24, 2024
Cam somebody please suggest me such type of movies.

Two/more peoples having sex and third person see them and he also joins them.

e.g I don't remember the movie but I have seen son was fucking his mom and then a courier guy comes to the door and he also joins the banging party!!!

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
The one I still remember sometimes for just how delightfully nasty it is: MIAA-709

As far as I understood the plot, the second guy wants to have some fun with Alice as well, so he gets them stuck together while having sex somehow, then gets in from the back door, in several senses of the phrase. Alice is one sexy girl, and the premise is stupid yet looks just like a horny teenager's dream, which is how I can easily imagine many of the Japanese people of any age are (and they show it, God bless them — I heard that in Korea, they all act prime and proper, not my cup of o-cha)

preview.jpg

Reactions: mrgnash

periph

Sep 28, 2012
IPX-710

Yume Nishimiya is a slutty schoolgirl who will come immediate to your place if you call her for a blow job. First scene is just that, she comes and sucks the guy's cock. The next time he texts her she arrives but surprises him by bringing along another dude who she said she just met in at the subway station so she invited him to come along.
1727567590844.png

The original guy is kinda reluctant but Yume says it's just for blowjobs so he agrees to let her suck both cocks together. The new guy cums so he steps aside and original guy starts fucking Yume. After a bit, the other guy recovers so he starts begging to join in on the fucking. Yume is down for it but the original guy is still reluctant but eventually agrees so they're both on the horny Yume after that. Great scene.

Unfortunately, after this scene they switch the Yume sucking other random guys outdoors and in a bathroom instead of continuing to escalate the theme in the same guys apartment. It would have been interesting to see the original guy's reaction as more and more guys gather in his apartment to fuck "his" fuck toy girl Yume.