The Good Kind of Mission Creep: Girls Who Can't Help Getting Dirty Even When They Don't Have To

mrgnash

Aug 27, 2024
I'm looking for movies where girls who are ostensibly only there to direct, support, fondle, torment, etc. etc., the 'main girls' end up joining the action, even if the action is only giving a handjob/blowjob/cum kiss/cum swap, etc.

To cite some examples:

The Public BDSM series features a fair bit of this. Standouts include PDD-001 in which Erika Kitagawa blows a guy, seemingly for the fun of it, and PDD-003, where Natsuki Yokoyama cum kisses the main girl at the end.

Any of Nao Misaki's movies where she jumps in on the action.

In some of the movies she has directed, Natsuki Aoyama gets in on the action. Unfortunately, this is mostly limited to fondling some of the girls and maybe giving a guy a handjob, but it's still pretty hot.

I also don't particularly care if it's staged. Two of my favourite scenes in JAV are from HTMS-096 and HTMS-116. These scenes in question are staged, but Miki Sunohara in one, and Natsuki Yokoyama in the other, play bullies whose main intent is to have seduce the female targets of their bullying---but they're so slutty that they can't help but blow the guys, too. As long as it's reasonably convincing, the fantasy is what matters most to me.

Other examples would certainly be appreciated!

Reactions: amnscfnt and pavane