[UL|RS] [LOVEPOP] Yuri Hamada 浜田由梨 MOVIE 03 [349MMB]

manmanx

Akiba Citizen
May 4, 2010
when raring files, is it prossible to include them into a folder(inside the rar package).
Downloader will auto unrar files when finishing downloading and causing a big mess.

Reactions: tliu223

aikonhey

resting
Jul 14, 2008
when raring files, is it prossible to include them into a folder(inside the rar package).
Downloader will auto unrar files when finishing downloading and causing a big mess.

it's better if you will make a folder first and put the rar file on it. then unrar the files :)

_2old_

Panties, Panties, Panties!
Jun 29, 2010
Do you use JDownloader? It can automatically create folders as you add downloads which prevents the big mess.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Do you use JDownloader? It can automatically create folders as you add downloads which prevents the big mess.

please can you explain how, because for me it unpacks automatically, I get the same problem as Manmanx

PS

if I know there are pictures in the post, I download manually, and merge afterwards

Last edited by a moderator:

_2old_

Panties, Panties, Panties!
Jun 29, 2010
In Settings - Download And Connection make sure 'Create subfolder with package name where possible' and 'Create sub-folders after adding link are active.
In the Add-Ons Tab at the top of the interface select 'JD Unrar' and un-tick it.

Hope this helps.

manmanx

Akiba Citizen
May 4, 2010
Then other creater's downloads have extra folder?
The result is even more manual time to take care of them.................