What's her name?

str_8

Dec 9, 2011
I don't recognize her but this particular film, of which I only have a short snippet, is interesting. Thanks!

who2.jpgwho 3.jpg

str_8

Dec 9, 2011
OK, thanks. Yes, I'm pretty sure you're correct. It's vaguely an NTR video. Her and her husband own an inn and some old guys get her to perform. Haven't found the video yet but now I know where to start.

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
OK, thanks. Yes, I'm pretty sure you're correct. It's vaguely an NTR video. Her and her husband own an inn and some old guys get her to perform. Haven't found the video yet but now I know where to start.
Man, one of my favorite movies with her is an NTR one, and she's wearing a yukata there as well, same as here. I didn't expect it would be that one :)

The cumshots are fake, I think 99% sure, judging by the first one, in the beginning of the movie, but the action is so good that it doesn't really spoil it. MTYD-003 (it's based on a manga, and there are actually several adaptations of it, which is very rare, as I understand; I mean, I cannot think of any other case where the same manga was made into several JAV with different actresses*). The part you're looking for is about in the middle

mtyd003pl.jpg

* I really like Rin, but chest-wise, she's the least fitting here (though she really makes it up with her energy). If we're talking about tits, the version with Haruna Hana is possibly the best one (there aren't so many K-cups around)

str_8

Dec 9, 2011
Man, one of my favorite movies with her is an NTR one, and she's wearing a yukata there as well, same as here. I didn't expect it would be that one :)

The cumshots are fake, I think 99% sure, judging by the first one, in the beginning of the movie, but the action is so good that it doesn't really spoil it. MTYD-003 (it's based on a manga, and there are actually several adaptations of it, which is very rare, as I understand; I mean, I cannot think of any other case where the same manga was made into several JAV with different actresses*). The part you're looking for is about in the middle

mtyd003pl.jpg

* I really like Rin, but chest-wise, she's the least fitting here (though she really makes it up with her energy). If we're talking about tits, the version with Haruna Hana is possibly the best one (there aren't so many K-cups around)
Bingo! I'm glad I asked. Downloading it now. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: gregorsamsa