Who are Your Favorite Villainesses/Bad Girls in JAV?

mrgnash

Aug 27, 2024
Not every idol can pull it offf, but I just love bad girl characters (especially of the supernatural variety) in JAV. Some of my favorites are...

Sumire Mizukawa, playing a succubus in FVMD-012 to whom I would gladly surrender my soul.

thumb_h.jpg

This one is actually a two-fer. Erika and Miku play a dazzling pair of succubi in EDRG-003. But I do wish that Erika appeared in succubi-attire more often in the movie.

h_1027edrg003pl.jpg

Ayaka Tomoda as a vampire. Not technically the villain of the piece, but still hot.
44299048_i196396.jpg

Erika Kitagawa plays a ravishing 'hell knight' in ZIZG-030.
h_826zizg030pl.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I've been meaning to check out EDRG-003 for a while now. Your recommendation just bumped it up my list a notch or two!

Reactions: mrgnash

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I know you like Mai Takizawa, so mentioning her would be futile, but I don't know if you caught a video in which she stars but is uncredited.

EDGE-605 "Do Not Tell Anyone! "H Temptations Of High School Girls Were Shoplifting!

edge605pl.jpg

Somehow her getting caught shoplifting turns into a femdom scene which is all the stranger considering every other girl is forced to at least give a blowjob, but who am I to question it...

Reactions: mrgnash

mrgnash

Aug 27, 2024
I know you like Mai Takizawa, so mentioning her would be futile, but I don't know if you caught a video in which she stars but is uncredited.

EDGE-605 "Do Not Tell Anyone! "H Temptations Of High School Girls Were Shoplifting!

edge605pl.jpg

Somehow her getting caught shoplifting turns into a femdom scene which is all the stranger considering every other girl is forced to at least give a blowjob, but who am I to question it...
Not futile at all! I have tried to collect every piece of media that has even a few frames of Mai, but some gems, such as this, are bound to have slipped through the cracks. So, many thanks! I love it when she plays a bad girl—and I get the sense she does, too.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i dont think she is bad ....but its funny anyway how she act in the movies

she is the best policeman i ever seen in the movies ...

118abp984pl.jpg