Your ID request has been deleted!

sinn75

Feb 20, 2023
Hi, so i need help to id an actress i understand i need to help others first but my knowledge is very very very limited, i know like 3 or 4 actresses. I clicked on a lot of posts but i cant help anybody, im stuck :(

pl@typus

Oct 14, 2024
You guys should add this thread to the 'Identification Help' and '(Gravure) Idol Identification' sub-forums as well. I did read 'Before you post that ID Request!' (in both sub-forums) but that made no mention of new members being unable to ..., and after two deleted posts with no notification that they were deleted, I find this. Better yet, add it to 'Before you post that ID Request!' in bold or something since it will save people the time of making the post and you the time of deleting it. Just my two cents. If this post hasn't been deleted, maybe this qualifies as my having 'contributed someway to the forums'. (I'll try my luck with Google again.)

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
@pl@typus
It hasn't been added because it's not really true anymore, since the forum has changed quite a bit since then, we don't delete ID requests from members who have contributed nothing(unless it's really bad).

The identification help section is not used anymore and is only still there to redirect people to the proper sections to ask so no point in adding it there anyway.

Looking at your deleted posts, the issue was likely that you posted twice before a mod checked the posts waiting approval and the mod saw the double post and deleted them instead of approving them.
There's a certain amount of posts that need to be manually approved for new users to avoid spam bots and the system doesn't send notifications for unapproved posts.

Usually one would get approved and the other deleted, but if the mod is too busy, which happens often since we're short on staff, both can just get deleted.

I've restored the latest one, but you are pretty short on details in the post to get an answer, unless you get lucky.
Always assume anything you link externally can get deleted(or people may not want to leave the site) so including as much information as possible would be very useful for the people trying to help. The title of that youtube video and what channel it comes from if not random could considerably lower the places to check to get a name.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
after two deleted posts with no notification that they were deleted,
I deleted them, using attachments is better than using a site that looks more spam like,
in this instance the picture did not load