AV Open 2016

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Agreed, this year is far weaker than 2015, mainly due to the absence of several heavyweights (Ai Uehara, Aimi Yoshikawa, Kaho Kasumi etc). Aika is featured the most...here's her chance to stamp her mark during this power void.

It seems AVOP-217 is the favorite just based on star power alone.

avop217pl.jpg

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
In your opinion

It's not even my opinion, they are the rising newcomers in the industry. Especially so for Yua Mikami. You could try arguing its opinion but its a fact that these two names are the fastest rising stars in JAV atm.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
It's not even my opinion, they are the rising newcomers in the industry. Especially so for Yua Mikami. You could try arguing its opinion but its a fact that these two names are the fastest rising stars in JAV atm.

Masami isn't even rising at SOD, she's nowhere near the top 4 slots at SOD and won't ever catch them, even though she's been with them over a year. If she can't even rise at her own company how can she be a rising jav star? she's only marketed with the others because a SOD girl is on every year, and SOD has no one else who could've gone up. while Yua Mikami she's not rising because she's a good performer it's just because of where she is from, if she wasn't a former SKE48 girl(Most SKE/AKB girls who join the jav industry make big money) she wouldn't be popular at all.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I know he has already answered you, but come on, isn't that obvious? I mean, whose opinion would he voice other than his own?
not a fan of live under a rock comment part of it. and when he replied to me he stated it as a fact, not an opinion

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
not a fan of live under a rock comment part of it. and when he replied to me he stated it as a fact, not an opinion

I can understand that. And yeah, but when he says that it's a fact... that's still just his opinion! :) (Regardless of it being actually true or not, I don't know if it is.)

The Chinese Vampire Older Women title (not "girl") looks horrible on every level IMO. It's from Center Village. No girls to be found.

True, I wrote the comment in which I said girl before I actually saw the cover, but I thought that was obvious from my comments. And yeah, I agree - like I said, it's not what I was expecting at all.

Reactions: Casshern2

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Well, since everybody's posting the ones that they are looking forward to, let me just jump on that bandwagon!

So I agree that there aren't many that look exciting at first glance, and I had a hard time picking even just one that might turn out to be awesome, but I came to a decision.

avop216jp-01.jpg

AVOP-216

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I just hope more of them will be posted here without watermarks than on the previous AVOP. Still not seen most of them due to lack of decent copies.
The ghost one looks like fun.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
That sounds promising! :D Where can I check out all these films? (I know they're not out yet, just the covers and stuff.)

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I found them! (But not the Chinese Vampire Girl one...)

AVOP-279.jpg

fresh & interesting concept, want them to make more, but unfortunately don't have pretty sexy girl in this one :(

Also, AROMA is pretty brave/foolish to enter with a title like that. Does anyone even think that that film has the slightest chance of winning?

no way :p

and I will be very surprise if that video can go to top 5

Reactions: Casshern2