...incest...

Playguuu

Apr 26, 2020
Speaking of which, I'm keeping an eye on a couple hopefuls who may one day wind up doing incest content:

Coco An, who looks alot like Yui Nagase

Akari Shibuya, a slender girl who gets choked and creampied by older men in every video

Future is looking very bright.

Dev_milfer

Apr 18, 2024
Fuuuck, I just saw trailer for JUQ-825 which comes out in August.

It is part of the series in which mother gets gangbanged by her son's bullies but what stands out here is the end - mother gets so horny she fucks her tied son. She goes to town on him, just look at the trailer and watch the end scene!

Link with trailer

View attachment 3510582
Indeed it's so appealing.. I am eager to watch it.. The mom is looking so good sexually and in the act

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Fuuuck, I just saw trailer for JUQ-825 which comes out in August.

It is part of the series in which mother gets gangbanged by her son's bullies but what stands out here is the end - mother gets so horny she fucks her tied son. She goes to town on him, just look at the trailer and watch the end scene!

Link with trailer

View attachment 3510582
Rena Fukiishi in ANYTHING is a win.
Rena Fukiishi in the role of a Mom is a championship win.
Rena Fukiishi in the role of a submissive, kinky Mom who fucks her son is an all-time classic from the moment it was shot!
I can't wait! Cheers

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Haha...any way you can persuade the studio to release it sooner?
You know which other JAV movie I'd pay good money to get my hands on?
NLE-022 Mother And Child In Their 50s Maria Yumeno!!!!
The idea of her playing a loving, submissive mother...especially now that her boobs went from huge to OMG THEY ARE ULTRA-HUGE floats my proverbial boat very, very high.
NLE022 MARIA YUMENA AS SUBMISSIVE MOM.jpg

JavNoob

Aug 27, 2022
You know which other JAV movie I'd pay good money to get my hands on?
NLE-022 Mother And Child In Their 50s Maria Yumeno!!!!
The idea of her playing a loving, submissive mother...especially now that her boobs went from huge to OMG THEY ARE ULTRA-HUGE floats my proverbial boat very, very high.
View attachment 3510862
Damn That cover! .I am sold!
Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Imscully

JennaJ

Mar 4, 2024
Story: Mom dad and son go back to hometown cause of money troubles or whatever. There mom gets banged by the entire village. Dad bangs his sister.
Ending one: Son runs away from village with gf
Ending two: Son fucks mom
I watched it a long time ago but forgot the code. Any help will be much appreciated

Edit: Found it: URE-031

Last edited:

ypal

Feb 22, 2021
She's definitely an attractive milf with a sensuous mouth but it seems that she is mostly only teasing with it and never uses it much for the main thing.

Reactions: Imscully