JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
who are the top moodyz girls?

top 10 moodyz scenes?

Well, these are all rather subjective...but I'll have a go at this. Not sure if I can come up with 10 girls though. Going to stick with those under exclusive contract with Moodyz and aren't freelancers who have also appeared in other studio's shoots.

1. Ishikawa Mio
She's often sitting at #2 on the monthly Fanza charts and that's only cos the godly Kawakita Saika is usually at #,1 but Mio has been known to take the first spot every so often. Want to know why? Watch her videos. Not sure how non-Asians will think but she's close to the ideal for most Japanese guys. She's paipan too and I'm basically also crazy about that.
(Need a VPN with Japanese IP)

2. Miyashita Rena
So beautiful. A bit shy though but that seems to work for her and kinda adds to her appeal. Slim, perky rounded breasts, and a face and eyes I could get lost in. I enjoy watching her videos just to see her and I like the clothed portions just as much as the nude ones. Could be more active during sex though, but I wonder if it might actually reduce her appeal if she actually starts acting like a AV star instead of being a shy girl-next-door.

3. Yagi Nana
So pretty and cute. She's easily prettier than most Japanese idols aside from the top tier ones popular ones and even than she could easily stand alongside them. And here she is, with her clothes off and doing AV. Be grateful. Be so very grateful because she's glorious. And she's started doing VR again too. Blessed times we're living in.

4. Ono Rikka
Somewhat underrated if only cos she tends to be outshone by Mio, Rena, Nana, and Mia. Beaufiful, fair skinned, shapely breasts., I really don't know why she's not as popular as the 4 I listed although she did seem to grab some attention lately as she's started doing creampie scenes. She just needs to do that on VR now.

5. Arata Arina (Formerly Hashimoto Arina)
She used to be with S1, moved to Faleno (disappointing studio more interested in artsy-farty shoots), and now she's with Moodyz. She's so beautiful and would rank higher on my list if only she did more than that 1 MDVR video so far. As it is, she's #5 only cos I'm taking her S1 VRs into account.

6. Miura Sakura
One of the few AV girls with big breasts that I actually like cos they're so round, surprisingly perky for their size, and has pink nipples. She's actually quite pretty too. Yes, do look at her face too. Her eyes are up there. Its rude to keep looking down all the time even in VR. If you like em thicc, she's your girl. She's very often ranked in the top #20 JAV girls on Fanza too.

7. Aoi Ibuki
One thing Moodyz is doing rather better than S1 is finding all these pretty girls with big breasts that aren't plastic. Frankly, I only rank Miura Sakura above her cos Sakura has pretty pink nipples which I really like. Not a normally a big boobed guy, but both Sakura and Ibuki work for me.

8. Hinano Kuno
New girl. Like Miura Sakura but with longer hair. She has a lot of promise. Looking forward to more VR from her.

9. Nanasawa Mia
Porcelain skin. She's almost doll-like in her beauty. She would rank way higher than this if only she did more VR than those first 2 crappy ones in the early days of VR. I don't know why she's no longer doing VR but she needs to start. I will pay good money for it.

Err...yup, as I expected. No #10. At last not for me. Moodyz does have a few new girls with a lot of promise debuting this year but they have yet to start on VR so no opinion of them yet.

Err..top 10 Moodyz scenes? Let's see what I can do....

1. MDVR-200
OK, this is cheating. No Moodyz exclusive girl in this one. Its the pairing of Matsumoto Ichika and Nagase Yui. That should explain why this is #1. Its the last VR that Yui would do so you better damn well appreciate it even if she has 2 other with Ichika and plenty of solo ones. Going to try to stick to Moodyz exclusive girls after this.

2. MDVR-242
Ishikawa Mio's 2nd VR and her first 8k. It has an icharab theme which means she acts all lovey-dovey in this one. Its still her best VR, IMHO.

3. MDVR-286
I was slightly disappointed with it at first, but on repeat viewings this is now one of my favorites. There's just something about Rena in a seifuku as though she's your high school GF. The face-to-face cowgirl scenes here are just breathtaking. And there's a nice fully naked cuddle scene in it. That's like the most relaxing thing to watch in VR ever.

4. MDVR-166
Ono Rikka in an maid themed VR. I could watch the first scene on repeat all day where she's just cleaning the carpet in her thong. But than she comes up to you with her semi-transparent bra to serve you tea and biscuits but than clumsily spills it on your lap. She gets all upset and apologetic but you reassure her that its OK and you're not angry. So she thinks you're a very kind master and thanks you by... well... goddamit, why isn't this video in 8K? I demand a reshoot!

5. MDVR-284
I had my initial complaints about this, but its Yagi Nana in VR so I'm just going to shut up and enjoy it. I only have 1 other VR of her and the camera is so shaky in it.

6. MDVR-195
Ishikawa Mio's first VR. Would be higher up if this were in 8K. I still think her first 2 VRs were her best.

7. MDVR-248
Its Miyashita Rena. Yes, its Rena. No further explanations needed. She's all I need.

8. MDVR-078
The title says you get to enjoy Miura with both her face and breasts bare. Its a testament to how pretty JAV girls can be that they dare to appear without makeup on and are still so beautiful, but some of you guys might not notice cos there's just something else rather distracting on screen most of the time. You would wish you get to fondle those IRL too but I suppose we would have to make do with a virtual fondle instead. The sex scenes are varied but short cos the focus is on having her face and breasts out in front of your eyes most of the time. That's the theme of this video after all.

Her newer video MDVR-249 is pretty good too and is in 8k but there's something about her bare natural face here that I really like.

9. MDVR-118
If Aoi Ibuki's birth date is real, than you get to molest a pretty big-boobed 19 year old girl here and she's so very upbeat about it too. Got your attention yet? If you have any complaints about this video, I don't want to hear it. Its also the early days of Moodyz VR where they have a bigger budget and the clips are longer. Just no 8k back than. Her newer videos are rather short.

10. MDVR-247
Up close and intimate with Ono Rikka. While I do like her maid video better, this is quite fun too but YMMV. Depends on how much you like Rikka and as you can see, I rate her very highly. Its also her first in 8k.

Wait wait, I need a #11

11. MDVR-094
You and Miura Sakura on a lovey-dovey holiday at an onsen. Yukatas, hot tubs, cuddling, virtual ping pong, varied positions, its all there. And she always takes it all off during sex which is something many of you here would love.

That scene where you massage her in a skimy semi-transparent sailor suit is like one the best uses of VR ever. We need more of it.

And if I were to add include non-exclusive Moodyz girls..

MDVR-295 - Saitou Amiri all wet in more ways than 1...
MDVR-132 - Tsubomi & Urara Kanon both cuckold their husbands to get it on with you, individually at first than Kanon walks in on Tsubomi blowing you and insists on joining in too to prove she's better. Why didn't women fight over me like this?
MDVR-232 - Arai Rima shoots with a lot of other studios, notable with the blah KMP but this has the early Moodyz quality to it
MDVR-091 - Matsumoto Ichika and Kanade Kanon. Every single time Ichika is paired with another girl, I'm interested OK? That its Kanon is a bonus too.
MDVR-206 - If for some reason you want Ichika by herself, Moodyz does it better than the others. Love that scene where she's dancing on the bed in that pink dress and teasing you with glimpses of her panties.
MDVR-194 - Aoi Rena and Abe Mikako tag-team you.
MDVR-115 - Ichika in seifuku. 'nuff said.
MDVR-060 - Nagase Yui and Nagisa Mitsuki in seifukus. This makes me feel like such a dirty old man... oh wait... I am a dirty old man...
MDVR-082 - Where you pose as a artistic model for Abe Mikako, Aoi Rena, Eikawa Noa and Mukai Ai, but they decide to do more than just draw you. This is really too short for how many girls are in it and I wish there was more time with each girl individually. All 4 here are JAV legends here and I'm thankful we get a VR where we can experience them together at once. Their banter is rather fun to listen to as well.

Last edited:

2dxxxisdead

Jun 15, 2024
Yesterday I was watching the return of Nanami Kodama (SIVR-354), after two years, and I loved it.

I actually got confused and I thought that I saw her on kawaii. Turn out it's a different girl. They look very similar to me and had VR releases only one day apart:

Nanami Kodama (SIVR-354)
sivr00354jp-3.jpgsivr00354jp-2.jpg
And Kisaragi Riisa (KAVR-376)
kavr00376jp-2.jpgkavr00376jp-4.jpg
Havn't seem SIVR-354 yet but liked KAVR-376. Cute girl and suprisingly good performance for her first VR, also good presentation with nice angles from Kawaii. Hope to see more of her in the future.

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I actually got confused and I thought that I saw her on kawaii. Turn out it's a different girl. They look very similar to me and had VR releases only one day apart:

Nanami Kodama (SIVR-354)
View attachment 3509486View attachment 3509482
And Kisaragi Riisa (KAVR-376)
View attachment 3509478View attachment 3509483
Havn't seem SIVR-354 yet but liked KAVR-376. Cute girl and suprisingly good performance for her first VR, also good presentation with nice angles from Kawaii. Hope to see more of her in the future.
I dunno... Just looks the same on the covers cos of photoshop where they use certain common features that people find attractive.

But seems like Riisa got a heavier dose of it while Nanami more closely resembles her cover.

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
I think butts are underutilized because most actresses (even american) are really bad at reverse cowgirl. It's just a really difficult position.
It may be a more difficult position, but a year or two ago it was used in almost all VRs, and now in almost none. I don't think it's because of the difficulty.

When I talk about the butts I don't mean only sexual positions, but simply that you don't see the actress's ass and back in the whole movie. In 90 minutes the actress is only facing the front, there is not even a second that she turns around and we see her ass or back, even if it is to take something or change position. It happens in quite a few S1 and Kawaii VR movies. For example KAVR-374, or SIVR-321. Not a single second of butt or back. It's something I can't understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: googlesearches

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Well, these are all rather subjective...but I'll have a go at this. Not sure if I can come up with 10 girls though. Going to stick with those under exclusive contract with Moodyz and aren't freelancers who have also appeared in other studio's shoots.

1. Ishikawa Mio
She's often sitting at #2 on the monthly Fanza charts and that's only cos the godly Kawakita Saika is usually at #,1 but Mio has been known to take the first spot every so often. Want to know why? Watch her videos. Not sure how non-Asians will think but she's close to the ideal for most Japanese guys. She's paipan too and I'm basically also crazy about that.
(Need a VPN with Japanese IP)

2. Miyashita Rena
So beautiful. A bit shy though but that seems to work for her and kinda adds to her appeal. Slim, perky rounded breasts, and a face and eyes I could get lost in. I enjoy watching her videos just to see her and I like the clothed portions just as much as the nude ones. Could be more active during sex though, but I wonder if it might actually reduce her appeal if she actually starts acting like a AV star instead of being a shy girl-next-door.

3. Yagi Nana
So pretty and cute. She's easily prettier than most Japanese idols aside from the top tier ones popular ones and even than she could easily stand alongside them. And here she is, with her clothes off and doing AV. Be grateful. Be so very grateful because she's glorious. And she's started doing VR again too. Blessed times we're living in.

4. Ono Rikka
Somewhat underrated if only cos she tends to be outshone by Mio, Rena, Nana, and Mia. Beaufiful, fair skinned, shapely breasts., I really don't know why she's not as popular as the 4 I listed although she did seem to grab some attention lately as she's started doing creampie scenes. She just needs to do that on VR now.

5. Arata Arina (Formerly Hashimoto Arina)
She used to be with S1, moved to Faleno (disappointing studio more interested in artsy-farty shoots), and now she's with Moodyz. She's so beautiful and would rank higher on my list if only she did more than that 1 MDVR video so far. As it is, she's #5 only cos I'm taking her S1 VRs into account.

6. Miura Sakura
One of the few AV girls with big breasts that I actually like cos they're so round, surprisingly perky for their size, and has pink nipples. She's actually quite pretty too. Yes, do look at her face too. Her eyes are up there. Its rude to keep looking down all the time even in VR. If you like em thicc, she's your girl. She's very often ranked in the top #20 JAV girls on Fanza too.

7. Aoi Ibuki
One thing Moodyz is doing rather better than S1 is finding all these pretty girls with big breasts that aren't plastic. Frankly, I only rank Miura Sakura above her cos Sakura has pretty pink nipples which I really like. Not a normally a big boobed guy, but both Sakura and Ibuki work for me.

8. Hinano Kuno
New girl. Like Miura Sakura but with longer hair. She has a lot of promise. Looking forward to more VR from her.

9. Nanasawa Mia
Porcelain skin. She's almost doll-like in her beauty. She would rank way higher than this if only she did more VR than those first 2 crappy ones in the early days of VR. I don't know why she's no longer doing VR but she needs to start. I will pay good money for it.

Err...yup, as I expected. No #10. At last not for me. Moodyz does have a few new girls with a lot of promise debuting this year but they have yet to start on VR so no opinion of them yet.

Err..top 10 Moodyz scenes? Let's see what I can do....

1. MDVR-200
OK, this is cheating. No Moodyz exclusive girl in this one. Its the pairing of Matsumoto Ichika and Nagase Yui. That should explain why this is #1. Its the last VR that Yui would do so you better damn well appreciate it even if she has 2 other with Ichika and plenty of solo ones. Going to try to stick to Moodyz exclusive girls after this.

2. MDVR-242
Ishikawa Mio's 2nd VR and her first 8k. It has an icharab theme which means she acts all lovey-dovey in this one. Its still her best VR, IMHO.

3. MDVR-286
I was slightly disappointed with it at first, but on repeat viewings this is now one of my favorites. There's just something about Rena in a seifuku as though she's your high school GF. The face-to-face cowgirl scenes here are just breathtaking. And there's a nice fully naked cuddle scene in it. That's like the most relaxing thing to watch in VR ever.

4. MDVR-166
Ono Rikka in an maid themed VR. I could watch the first scene on repeat all day where she's just cleaning the carpet in her thong. But than she comes up to you with her semi-transparent bra to serve you tea and biscuits but than clumsily spills it on your lap. She gets all upset and apologetic but you reassure her that its OK and you're not angry. So she thinks you're a very kind master and thanks you by... well... goddamit, why isn't this video in 8K? I demand a reshoot!

5. MDVR-284
I had my initial complaints about this, but its Yagi Nana in VR so I'm just going to shut up and enjoy it. I only have 1 other VR of her and the camera is so shaky in it.

6. MDVR-195
Ishikawa Mio's first VR. Would be higher up if this were in 8K. I still think her first 2 VRs were her best.

7. MDVR-248
Its Miyashita Rena. Yes, its Rena. No further explanations needed. She's all I need.

8. MDVR-078
The title says you get to enjoy Miura with both her face and breasts bare. Its a testament to how pretty JAV girls can be that they dare to appear without makeup on and are still so beautiful, but some of you guys might not notice cos there's just something else rather distracting on screen most of the time. You would wish you get to fondle those IRL too but I suppose we would have to make do with a virtual fondle instead. The sex scenes are varied but short cos the focus is on having her face and breasts out in front of your eyes most of the time. That's the theme of this video after all.

Her newer video MDVR-249 is pretty good too and is in 8k but there's something about her bare natural face here that I really like.

9. MDVR-118
If Aoi Ibuki's birth date is real, than you get to molest a pretty big-boobed 19 year old girl here and she's so very upbeat about it too. Got your attention yet? If you have any complaints about this video, I don't want to hear it. Its also the early days of Moodyz VR where they have a bigger budget and the clips are longer. Just no 8k back than. Her newer videos are rather short.

10. MDVR-247
Up close and intimate with Ono Rikka. While I do like her maid video better, this is quite fun too but YMMV. Depends on how much you like Rikka and as you can see, I rate her very highly. Its also her first in 8k.

Wait wait, I need a #11

11. MDVR-094
You and Miura Sakura on a lovey-dovey holiday at an onsen. Yukatas, hot tubs, cuddling, virtual ping pong, varied positions, its all there. And she always takes it all off during sex which is something many of you here would love.

That scene where you massage her in a skimy semi-transparent sailor suit is like one the best uses of VR ever. We need more of it.

And if I were to add include non-exclusive Moodyz girls..

MDVR-295 - Saitou Amiri all wet in more ways than 1...
MDVR-132 - Tsubomi & Urara Kanon both cuckold their husbands to get it on with you, individually at first than Kanon walks in on Tsubomi blowing you and insists on joining in too to prove she's better. Why didn't women fight over me like this?
MDVR-232 - Arai Rima shoots with a lot of other studios, notable with the blah KMP but this has the early Moodyz quality to it
MDVR-091 - Matsumoto Ichika and Kanade Kanon. Every single time Ichika is paired with another girl, I'm interested OK? That its Kanon is a bonus too.
MDVR-206 - If for some reason you want Ichika by herself, Moodyz does it better than the others. Love that scene where she's dancing on the bed in that pink dress and teasing you with glimpses of her panties.
MDVR-194 - Aoi Rena and Abe Mikako tag-team you.
MDVR-115 - Ichika in seifuku. 'nuff said.
MDVR-060 - Nagase Yui and Nagisa Mitsuki in seifukus. This makes me feel like such a dirty old man... oh wait... I am a dirty old man...
MDVR-082 - Where you pose as a artistic model for Abe Mikako, Aoi Rena, Eikawa Noa and Mukai Ai, but they decide to do more than just draw you. This is really too short for how many girls are in it and I wish there was more time with each girl individually. All 4 here are JAV legends here and I'm thankful we get a VR where we can experience them together at once. Their banter is rather fun to listen to as well.
WOW @chewbaka , you are like a Moodzy encyclopedia.... :p
I agree with you. I have much less knowledge than you, because I only watch VR, of flat releases I have no idea, but for me Ishikawa Mio, Yagi Nana and Miyashita Rena (in that order) are the three most spectacular Moodyz actresses.
Unfortunately, their last few VRs have all been very disappointing to me. I hope they shoot more and it doesn't take another three years.....

Which Moodyz actress who has never shot a VR, is the one you would most like to see in VR?

Last edited:
Reactions: googlesearches

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Yes, they are different actresses and when you watch them in VR, they have different faces and bodies. The problem in those photos is Photoshop, and that many Japanese actresses wear the same hairstyle.

I like Nanami Kodama very much, she is beautiful and has a curvy body that attracts me, and in her latest VR she is very intense. Take a look at it
I bought Kisaragi Riisa's VR (KAVR-376) and I also liked it a lot. It has everything I like in a VR: natural boobs, nude sex scenes and face to face with the camera close.

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
VR debut of the mega cute Shinna Nakamori.... :) And this girl knows how to smile... Take note Emika, Airi and Yua....

SIVR-358 July 14

sivr00358pl.jpg

Untitled 1.jpg

Reactions: chewbaka

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
WOW @chewbaka , you are like a Moodzy encyclopedia.... :p
I agree with you. I have much less knowledge than you, because I only watch VR, of flat releases I have no idea, but for me Ishikawa Mio, Yagi Nana and Miyashita Rena (in that order) are the three most spectacular Moodyz actresses.
Unfortunately, their last few VRs have all been very disappointing to me. I hope they shoot more and it doesn't take another three years.....

Which Moodyz actress who has never shot a VR, is the one you would most like to see in VR?
Can't say never, I think most of them have done at least 1 by now aside from the new girls. Sengawa Towa is making her debut soon. That leaves Takahashi Honami and Ichinose Aoi.

Takahashi Honami is the one I'm looking forward to the most but thats mostly cos she's paipan like Ishikawa Mio.

Prestige is the studio I have an eye on now. Since they started VR again, I hope more than just Remu is featured. Their girls are seriously hot.

VR debut of the mega cute Shinna Nakamori.... :) And this girl knows how to smile... Take note Emika, Airi and Yua....

SIVR-358 July 14

View attachment 3509679

View attachment 3509680
Nice, hope she keeps that up in the video too like Yuzuki Ria and she's not just smiling for the cover.

My opinion of Ria keeps going up cos of how she smiles all the time. Makes me want to keep watching her. She keeps that up, she might be my 2nd fav S1 girl pretty soon.

Btw, don't use Google translate to get their names. Google usually gets it wrong most of the time cos they suck at onyumi/kunyomi

Paste the kanji into minna no av:

She's Nakamori Kokona.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walle12

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Can't say never, I think most of them have done at least 1 by now aside from the new girls. Sengawa Towa is making her debut soon. That leaves Takahashi Honami and Ichinose Aoi.

Takahashi Honami is the one I'm looking forward to the most but thats mostly cos she's paipan like Ishikawa Mio.

Prestige is the studio I have an eye on now. Since they started VR again, I hope more than just Remu is featured. Their girls are seriously hot.
Yes, the nice thing about Moodyz and S1 is that they debut all of their exclusive actresses in VR. Unfortunately that makes their stars shoot few VRs.

Prestige has disappointed me greatly in their comeback, Remu Suzumori was my favorite actress and the two awful VRs they released, have been my biggest disappointment in years. I don't expect anything from them anymore, because they always use the same director, who has no clue about modern VR.

Nice, hope she keeps that up in the video too like Yuzuki Ria and she's not just smiling for the cover.

I've watched the trailer and she smiles throughout the film.... :) I like it too when the girl looks like she's having a good time, or at least she's relaxed and natural.

Btw, don't use Google translate to get their names. Google usually gets it wrong most of the time cos they suck at onyumi/kunyomi

Paste the kanji into minna no av:

I did not use Google, I used DeepL Translator. I didn't know that website, I will use it when I have to write a name. thanks! :)

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Can someone test the MDVR-306 trailer on the headset, and tell me if the actress looks too big? I was going to buy it, but I've watched the trailer on the headset and I see Towa Senkawa like an NBA player.... It doesn't happen to me with other Moodyz movies.

Untitled 1.jpg

Surely you can watch the trailer in VR by entering the Fanza o Javtrailers websites from the headset browser, but there is also an easy way to download the trailers.

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I have been testing an application called Deep Desktop, and it is very curious. It's on Steam for 6 euros / dollars, and you need a PC.
What it does is convert anything you put on the Windows desktop, in 3D, visible with VR glasses, using an AI. That is, an AI in real time to convert photos, videos, games into 3D.

I have tested it with some flat movies (yes, it works with porn... :p ) and although it is not native 3D and has some glitches, you can appreciate the depth and 3D volume in people and objects. It's quite spectacular, if you don't mind spending 6 euros / dollars. Of course, since it uses real time AI I it needs a powerful graphics card.

In this video you can't see the 3D effect, of course, it's a 2D video. But you can see the app:

I just tried this app out and I'm impressed. It does its just well enough for its relatively cheap price.

Sure, the conversion isn't perfect and there's plenty of artifacts. It practically has no instructions and you kinda have to figure it out yourself. But it works, and well enough.

I suspect I might get better effect with a NVIDIA card with CUDA. I'm on an AMD.

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Yes, the nice thing about Moodyz and S1 is that they debut all of their exclusive actresses in VR. Unfortunately that makes their stars shoot few VRs.

Prestige has disappointed me greatly in their comeback, Remu Suzumori was my favorite actress and the two awful VRs they released, have been my biggest disappointment in years. I don't expect anything from them anymore, because they always use the same director, who has no clue about modern VR.

I've watched the trailer and she smiles throughout the film.... :) I like it too when the girl looks like she's having a good time, or at least she's relaxed and natural.

I did not use Google, I used DeepL Translator. I didn't know that website, I will use it when I have to write a name. thanks! :)
Can someone test the MDVR-306 trailer on the headset, and tell me if the actress looks too big? I was going to buy it, but I've watched the trailer on the headset and I see Towa Senkawa like an NBA player.... It doesn't happen to me with other Moodyz movies.

View attachment 3509910

Surely you can watch the trailer in VR by entering the Fanza o Javtrailers websites from the headset browser, but there is also an easy way to download the trailers.
Err, how do you view trailer on a headset? Its only a tiny little video played on screen.

Based on what I can see of her normal AV screencaps, she's not the usual petite size that we might expect from her appearance. She's about the same height as most of the JAV actors. I don't know about NBA player size but she's not small.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
just tried this app out and I'm impressed. It does its just well enough for its relatively cheap price.
Yes, I was impressed too. It works well with flat porn, that you can create a 3D image in real time is amazing. With a powerful RTX graphics card, you don't lose resolution.

Select the Deep Everything V2 AI model, is the best. By default it installs the vits engine ("s" is for small), but in the Steam forum they explain how to use vitl ("l" is for large), which creates a more perfect 3D effect, although it requires a more powerful graphics card.

Err, how do you view trailer on a headset? Its only a tiny little video played on screen.

I use Firefox, I don't know if it will work the same in Chrome or other, but I guess it is similar. Go to the Fanza or Javtrailers website (it's the same in both), play the video, and right click on the video, so that a menu appears. Choose "Inspect":
Untitled 1.jpg

A window with the page code appears at the bottom of the screen. Look for a line starting with "//cc3001.", right-click on it, and choose: "Open link in new tab":

Untitled 2.jpg

A new tab opens in Firefox, with the video in VR format. Right-click, and choose "Save video as". It will save it on your hard drive and you will be able to watch it with the headset... :)

Untitled 3.jpg

It doesn't have much resolution but to get an idea of the movie, it's ok.

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Yes, I was impressed too. It works well with flat porn, that you can create a 3D image in real time is amazing. With a powerful RTX graphics card, you don't lose resolution.

Select the Deep Everything V2 AI model, is the best. By default it installs the vits engine ("s" is for small), but in the Steam forum they explain how to use vitl ("l" is for large), which creates a more perfect 3D effect, although it requires a more powerful graphics card.
I read that it doesn't actually do anything new and that other programs supposedly work better, but this is cheap. The ones I checked out were pricier.

I use Firefox, I don't know if it will work the same in Chrome or other, but I guess it is similar. Go to the Fanza or Javtrailers website (it's the same in both), play the video, and right click on the video, so that a menu appears. Choose "Inspect":
View attachment 3509959

A window with the page code appears at the bottom of the screen. Look for a line starting with "//cc3001.", right-click on it, and choose: "Open link in new tab":

View attachment 3509960

A new tab opens in Firefox, with the video in VR format. Right-click, and choose "Save video as". It will save it on your hard drive and you will be able to watch it with the headset... :)

View attachment 3509961

It doesn't have much resolution but to get an idea of the movie, it's ok.
Interesting. I just took the mp4 link and saved it. So that's how we grab the sample from their site

She looks normal to me, but like I said - she is not petite. Once you take that into account, she's almost about the right dimensions. Maybe a big larger than she ought to be.

I don't actually find her that attractive now that I seen her in VR. I mean she's cute-ish, but that's somewhat diminished by her not being petite.

That's the thing about JAV. There's no lack of beautiful girls. On her own and without comparing to others, she would have been fine. But alongside other JAV stars notably the others on the Moodyz roster, she looks rather plain to me.

I also just checked out Takahashi Honami who apparently has already made a VR video and I think I like her more. But that could be my personal bias at work. Knowing a girl is smooth down there increases my attraction to her a fair bit haha.

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Looks like Prestige is active again in more ways than one. There isn't a lot of fanfare about it but it seems like one of their subsidiaries is active again. Prestige released a series of VRs with the DOCVR code back in 2019 featuring girls who are not exclusive to their roster but than it became inactive.

Well, they are back on 12 July with none other than the lovely Kuramoto Sumire and its 8k Takumi too. Its schoolgirl themed though which means some of the seifuku will stay on most of the time.
1720403116501.png

No, Sumire, my chinchin most definitely does not stink...
1720403307860.png

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Yatta! Kami-sama ga imasu yo!

Ono Rikka has done a nakadashi VR. I was a little worried about the 'sayonara' on the cover thinking she might be retiring but its just the theme of the video. You're saying goodbye to your girlfriend by giving her a creampie. That makes no sense whatsoever cos well... you break up with a girl by potentially making her pregnant? Also, what sort of moron wants to break up with a girl as beautiful as Ono Rikka?

Moodyz is doing great this year, have to buy more of their 8k stuff on Fanza to support.

MDVR-297 - 15 July
1720407410711.png
1720407324468.png

Wait, what's this? Put that away, we won't be needing it...
1720407912400.png

Last edited:

icantnomore

Jan 5, 2024
I think butts are underutilized because most actresses (even american) are really bad at reverse cowgirl. It's just a really difficult position. Momo did it very well in ipvr-86 though so that's why she's #1 otherwise most actresses can't get the entry and exit of reverse/riding, so it becomes a waste of scene time. the kimono/soft tied is a great immersive scene type that I think does well especially if the girl is pretty + busty. (rino yuki, momo, yu shinoda) I don't think there has been any scenes that have the MC smashing the actress and then a bystander is incorporated. Sometimes it's hot when in the first scene she's riding hot and heavy, then in the next you've swapped with a different actress, but the first actress is still seen in the background riding someone else

I don't know if you're a fan, but I'd like to say Sora Amakawa is pretty good at it... and any position where she's on top.

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I don't know if you're a fan, but I'd like to say Sora Amakawa is pretty good at it... and any position where she's on top.
On top? Considering how flexible she is, I think one of her most erotic scenes in VR is VRKM-988 where she arches her back while blowing you so you get this glorious view.

1720422486782.png

Basically, the girls need to have done yoga or something to be able to pull this off. Maeno Nana also manages this in CBIKMV-075

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
@Walle12 So are these the settings? Depth-Anything-V22. Anything else recommended on the next screen before we hit start?

Considering the distinct lack of lesbian content on VR, watching it on this is the next best thing. Its not quite the same but beggers can't be choosers. Its just like watching JAV in a movie theater with 3D glasses. Kinda cool.

I'm suddenly interested in grabbing BBAN titles again, haha.

1720423267671.png
1720423275810.png

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I read that it doesn't actually do anything new and that other programs supposedly work better, but this is cheap. The ones I checked out were pricier.

What are the other ones?

@Walle12 So are these the settings? Depth-Anything-V22. Anything else recommended on the next screen before we hit start?

In these screenshots you are using the encoder vits (small). The vitl (large) encoder is better, but requires a more powerful graphics card.

If when you click on Encoder you don't get vitl, that's because it is not installed automatically. You have to uninstall Deep Everything V22 (with Delete), and reinstall it so that now it asks you which Encoder you want to install, and you can install vitl.

Yes, I also used it to convert the BBAN lesbian titles to 3D... :p From now on I'm going to watch all flat videos with Deep Desktop. The 3D is not perfect but it's better than flat.

She looks normal to me, but like I said - she is not petite. Once you take that into account, she's almost about the right dimensions. Maybe a big larger than she ought to be.

I don't actually find her that attractive now that I seen her in VR. I mean she's cute-ish, but that's somewhat diminished by her not being petite
For me, the IPD of this movie is wrong. It's not that the girl is tall, it's that I see everything very big: objects, decorations... It's like watching it through a magnifying glass. It happens to me a lot with western VRs, but never in JAV VR, except with some single titles like this one.

It's true that Towa Senkawa is not as attractive as other actresses, but I like her body type, and that the movie looks quite immersive. But I'm not going to buy it because as I say I see her giant in the trailer, and it breaks the immersion for me.

Looks like Prestige is active again in more ways than one.

I commented it a couple of pages back, a few days ago.... ;) You must have missed it.

It's a surprise that DOCVR is coming back after 5 years, but after the disappointment of Prestige's return, this looks just as bad, because it's being done by the same people. DOC's first VR looks just as unimmersive as Prestige's.

Five years ago they were successful because back then VR was less immersive, they didn't shoot things like face to face missionary,and the camera was placed farther away. Prestige has frozen in time shooting VRs like five years ago, and now in 2024 they are unimmersive and boring. From the trailer, DOC's first VR looks like a 2019 VR. You just look at the girl doing things from one meter away. Zero interest on my part.

I've been shopping at A Festa for about 4 or 5 years, and it's a shame to see how it has almost disappeared. A few years ago It had more than a dozen studios. Now all that's left is SOD VR, Crystal and TMAVR 4K titles, and minor studios like Waap.

KMP was its big supporter. First it stopped releasing 8K titles, and since it now only shoots in 8K, it no longer releases on A Festa. Same with Crystal VR's 8K titles. That shows that DMM is the one who bought the 8K cameras and lends or rents them to studios like KMP, Crystal o TMAVR, on the condition that they don't sell at A Festa.

I guess, seeing that it has lost all the studios, A Festa has paid money to Prestige to get them back into VR. But for my part, as long as they don't change, I don't plan to buy more VRs from Prestige or DOC.

Ono Rikka has done a nakadashi VR

She is very pretty, but I don't like the trailer. It looks too much like the latest Nana Yaga or Mio movies. I won't buy it.

And yes, the plot is a nonsense, and I hate condoms, too... :p

Last edited:
Reactions: teiji_ishida