Rough/Constant Irrumatio Tribute (and sharing) Thread

agasiso

Oct 1, 2024
Not sure if you have to buy each for $20 or one month sub for $7 also gives you the access.
Unfortunately if you pay the monthly fee it only gives you access to really old titles, most of them you have to pay the $20 each

pervmeister69

Feb 11, 2023
Love that throat bulge. Too bad I couldn’t find this actresses doing more of these scenes.

That irrumatio rating site is the best. I always get news of the latest titles from them. Kirm titles There’s a lot of kirm titles, especially the more recent ones, listed that can’t be found online.
My mind is definitely blown by this website.

I tried to join, but it doesn't accept visa.

My mind is blown about exclusive videos for their subscription plans.

Makes me wonder if there's anyone has done a siterip for any of the exclusive subscription movies.

It has a scientific quantification system for irama! I always thought speed, depth, and number of genuine ejaculations in the back of the throat was the criteria for greatness, and now they've made our lives more convenient by counting these precious statistics for us.

scientific quantification system for irama.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: uoiea25

pervmeister69

Feb 11, 2023
I tried to get the japanese text translated on the cover, in order to find the title of the video. Couldn't find it.

QUESTION 1 So does this website genuinely have exclusive videos that only exists within their website?

QUESTION 2 I'm guessing this website is intentionally trying to obscure/hide actual titles of their videos, because preventing organization of their collection helps to prevent eventual piracy?

magnify.jpg

hothentai

Aug 19, 2024
I tried to get the japanese text translated on the cover, in order to find the title of the video. Couldn't find it.

QUESTION 1 So does this website genuinely have exclusive videos that only exists within their website?

QUESTION 2 I'm guessing this website is intentionally trying to obscure/hide actual titles of their videos, because preventing organization of their collection helps to prevent eventual piracy?

View attachment 3555129
That's one of the KIRM titles. They're doing exclusive distribution for sure.
Guess what I just found guys.
CEKD001 just released. on 141jav torrents. Its basically 2 older KIRM titles with Senia Arisa and Yayoi Miyuki
So my guess is they're gonna release them all eventually and merge them.

periph

Sep 28, 2012

IPZZ-384 A new teacher who upsets a senior student in the upper caste system is gang-r---ed out of revenge. Honoka Furukawa​

This one might be a bit tame compared to the ones usually posted here, but personally, while I like to see face-fucking and cocks thrusting into the girl's mouth, I don't prefer ones who a log of gagging and struggle. And I prefer girls who looks really great and often the ones who are willing to do super hard iru are top-tier beauties.

This one has a top-tier beauty in my book in Honoka Furukawa and she takes quite a bit of mouth fucking in this one, although not hard enough for excessing gagging. She also gets skewered for much of the scenes with guys thrusting into her mouth and pussy at the same time. And all the scenes are gang-bang.

1728114052221.png 1728114083326.png 1728114125599.png 1728114163652.png

Reactions: pervmeister69

pervmeister69

Feb 11, 2023

IPZZ-384 A new teacher who upsets a senior student in the upper caste system is gang-r---ed out of revenge. Honoka Furukawa​

This one might be a bit tame compared to the ones usually posted here, but personally, while I like to see face-fucking and cocks thrusting into the girl's mouth, I don't prefer ones who a log of gagging and struggle. And I prefer girls who looks really great and often the ones who are willing to do super hard iru are top-tier beauties.

This one has a top-tier beauty in my book in Honoka Furukawa and she takes quite a bit of mouth fucking in this one, although not hard enough for excessing gagging. She also gets skewered for much of the scenes with guys thrusting into her mouth and pussy at the same time. And all the scenes are gang-bang.

View attachment 3555224 View attachment 3555225 View attachment 3555226 View attachment 3555227
Overall I'm happy for the nice find. But it's disappointing when certain websites fail to properly classify a movie in the correct genre. (circled in red in pic below) It doesn't have r**e, or deepthroat, or abuse, or evil.

Great movies can potentially slip by me due to human error in that website's staff. Lucky for me, this community of degenerates is mitigating this problem.

Thanks.

disappointed.jpg

gregorsamsa

Apr 6, 2024
Overall I'm happy for the nice find. But it's disappointing when certain websites fail to properly classify a movie in the correct genre. (circled in red in pic below) It doesn't have r**e, or deepthroat, or abuse, or evil.

Great movies can potentially slip by me due to human error in that website's staff. Lucky for me, this community of degenerates is mitigating this problem.

Thanks.

View attachment 3555232
Totally agree. Pure chance is still too big of a factor. Especially if you're looking for something niche. Like, they don't have "ball licking" in the tags, at least JAVLibrary doesn't (they just pile everything "tasty" up into "Other Fetish", lazy bastards*). So you either hope that it's in the title, or in the description, or you learn to find ways to look for that, and still you have to be lucky

* Maybe on more niche JAV sites as well, same as on Femdom sites, for example, they have much more tags, but I guess I haven't been that far into searching for JAV yet. Luckily, the amount of titles that has accumulated before I even learned that such thing as JAV exists was already years' worth of work at my speed