JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
It's crazy actually how fast I got used to 8k. In the beginning I thought it was just a nice upgrade, maybe 15-20% better than the 4k versions. Similar to 'normal' movies and BluRay vs 4k BluRay were the biggest upgrade comes from HDR and not the pixel count. But now for VR 8k is the standard and even movies from 2022/2023 annoy me because of the drop in picture quality. If the girl is really close to the camera it's not that bad. But if she is even an arms length away it becomes hard to watch.

Exactly. In 8K you start to notice it especially from 30 or 40 centimeters. But also up close. Maybe not so much on the skin, but for example when the girl is wearing lingerie with tiny flowers or other patterns, in 4K it blurs quite a bit, while in 8K the detail is preserved.
On the other hand the 8K versions is not only definition, but also the quality of the camera. Now you go back to 4K movies from 2 or 3 years ago and they look much worse than you remembered, because the cameras were worse, beyond the resolution.

To “believe” VR, what you see has to be real. So anything that increases that realism, like the 8K versions, even if you only notice it a little, your brain will thank you, because the girl in front of you will seem more real, not a blurry video as sometimes happens with low quality 4K movies.

@chewbaka , @2dxxxisdead , what version of Quest do you have? Quest 2 or Quest 3 ? I read the other day from a guy who is an expert in video encoding, and he said that 8K is starting to show up especially in Quest 3, in Quest 2 a little bit, but not too much. With my HP Reverb G2, and applying supersampling and MSAA on the PC, I do notice quite a difference between the 4K and 8K versions, to the point that I no longer watch anything in 4K, if there is an 8K version. I buy it or wait for someone to upload it.

Still it's worth keeping the 8K version, because in the future we will all have better headset, and it will be even more noticeable.

When they do stuff like this, its basically only telling us that there's no reason to pre-order ever. Just wait for it to go on sale.

They are making quite a fool of themselves. Plus the bonus videos are a joke. One of them is a couple of kisses, which is standard stuff in 100% of movies in VR. And another one tickles Remu with feathers.... Well, okay...

For me these first two movies of Prestige's return are a disaster, terrible, they have made me not want to watch my favorite actress. And it's not just the movies themselves, outdated, not very immersive, and boring. It's also that the IPD is bad, Remu looks giant, like an NBA player, it destroys the immersion.

I won't preorder Prestige's titles any more, unless the trailer includes exactly what I like. I will never buy any Prestige movie blindly again. The new DOC title they have released I haven't even watched it, the immersion is zero, from the screenshots.

Girl is first picture is so cute and pretty that she does not require photoshop. Girl in 2nd picture looks she got beamed down from a UFO
I agree, I watched the movie yesterday and although it's not as noticeable as Temma Yui, you do feel that the face is weird. It's a strange feeling, you notice you're looking at an artificial face. I didn't like it at all. Also the movie is really bad. Artificial sex, no passion, slow and robotic movements.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2dxxxisdead

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Exactly. In 8K you start to notice it especially from 30 or 40 centimeters. But also up close. Maybe not so much on the skin, but for example when the girl is wearing lingerie with tiny flowers or other patterns, in 4K it blurs quite a bit, while in 8K the detail is preserved.
On the other hand the 8K versions is not only definition, but also the quality of the camera. Now you go back to 4K movies from 2 or 3 years ago and they look much worse than you remembered, because the cameras were worse, beyond the resolution.

To “believe” VR, what you see has to be real. So anything that increases that realism, like the 8K versions, even if you only notice it a little, your brain will thank you, because the girl in front of you will seem more real, not a blurry video as sometimes happens with low quality 4K movies.

@chewbaka , @2dxxxisdead , what version of Quest do you have? Quest 2 or Quest 3 ? I read the other day from a guy who is an expert in video encoding, and he said that 8K is starting to show up especially in Quest 3, in Quest 2 a little bit, but not too much. With my HP Reverb G2, and applying supersampling and MSAA on the PC, I do notice quite a difference between the 4K and 8K versions, to the point that I no longer watch anything in 4K, if there is an 8K version. I buy it or wait for someone to upload it.
Quest 3, but PC has AMD CPU/GPU so I can't really use my PC to render. AMD is just bad at video encoding for some reason.

My next PC upgrade will be a NVidia.

Reactions: Walle12

2dxxxisdead

Jun 15, 2024
what version of Quest do you have? Quest 2 or Quest 3 ? I read the other day from a guy who is an expert in video encoding, and he said that 8K is starting to show up especially in Quest 3, in Quest 2 a little bit, but not too much. With my HP Reverb G2, and applying supersampling and MSAA on the PC, I do notice quite a difference between the 4K and 8K versions, to the point that I no longer watch anything in 4K, if there is an 8K version. I buy it or wait for someone to upload it.
Quest 3 has around 15% higher resolution so the difference for 8k should be more noticable compared to the Q2.

Currently I use a Quest 3 as a standalone headset and watch videos with SkyBox even though I have the hardware for a fully PCVR experience. I'm aware that your configuration is superior in terms of image quality but I prefer having a setup that works without tinkering too much and having no cables besides the headphones is a nice bonus.

Also heresphere which chewbaca showcased nicely seems superior in what you can do and how you can manage your library. Filtering by girl/theme is nice in theory but you also have to manage your database constantly which I'm not willing to do. I like to keep it simple but neat and rename every file after the same pattern and place pictures from javtrailers into the same folder which makes a big difference how a library looks in SkyBox. All in all this works great and is good enough for now. But maybe I change my mind in the future.

The only settings I'm using are the basic picture adjustments in SkyBox. Out of the box I feel like most JAV VRs have elevated contrasts/saturation. Especially SIVR and Moodzy which often results in a red shift / skin color is too reddish. I think it's not just the Quest 3, looks like that on my PC as well.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Currently I use a Quest 3 as a standalone headset and watch videos with SkyBox even though I have the hardware for a fully PCVR experience

I don't know how it will be on Quest, but with the PC version of Skybox and Heresphere, the difference in image quality is very large. In Heresphere I see everything much more defined than in Skybox.

On the other hand, @2dxxxisdead , @chewbaka correct me if I'm wrong because I've never had a Quest but.... what's the point of connecting them to the PC to improve the video? I mean, you can improve the video definition in a good PC applying supersampling, and filters as I do, but because I send directly that image to the glasses by DisplayPort. But in Quest, that enhanced image is compressed to send it to the glasses by streaming, so in theory all the improvements of the PC, are lost when streaming to Quest. Is that right, or am I wrong?

2dxxxisdead

Jun 15, 2024
I don't know how it will be on Quest, but with the PC version of Skybox and Heresphere, the difference in image quality is very large. In Heresphere I see everything much more defined than in Skybox.
I don't have Heresphere, sorry so can't 100% confirm it, however I have never heard of this problem before with Quest in standalone. Would absolutely suprise me if it has better image quality in general. Maybe someone else can test both apps with a current 8k video?

Also as far as I'm aware SkyBox isn't being developed for PCVR for years and you can't even buy it at Steam. So I guess if you still use SkyBox on PC somehow it might be completely bugged and does not work properly.

On the other hand, @2dxxxisdead , @chewbaka correct me if I'm wrong because I've never had a Quest but.... what's the point of connecting them to the PC to improve the video? I mean, you can improve the video definition in a good PC applying supersampling, and filters as I do, but because I send directly that image to the glasses by DisplayPort. But in Quest, that enhanced image is compressed to send it to the glasses by streaming, so in theory all the improvements of the PC, are lost when streaming to Quest. Is that right, or am I wrong?
Yes, compression is stil a problem with Q3. I think it's a strategic decission by Meta. Same with Bluetooth delay. It's a great product overall but they make some awful decissions.

Edit: was also wondering what would be the best headset on the market without taking budget into consideration with an uncompressed connection? Are there any great OLED options?

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Quest 3 has around 15% higher resolution so the difference for 8k should be more noticable compared to the Q2.

Currently I use a Quest 3 as a standalone headset and watch videos with SkyBox even though I have the hardware for a fully PCVR experience. I'm aware that your configuration is superior in terms of image quality but I prefer having a setup that works without tinkering too much and having no cables besides the headphones is a nice bonus.

Also heresphere which chewbaca showcased nicely seems superior in what you can do and how you can manage your library. Filtering by girl/theme is nice in theory but you also have to manage your database constantly which I'm not willing to do. I like to keep it simple but neat and rename every file after the same pattern and place pictures from javtrailers into the same folder which makes a big difference how a library looks in SkyBox. All in all this works great and is good enough for now. But maybe I change my mind in the future.

The only settings I'm using are the basic picture adjustments in SkyBox. Out of the box I feel like most JAV VRs have elevated contrasts/saturation. Especially SIVR and Moodzy which often results in a red shift / skin color is too reddish. I think it's not just the Quest 3, looks like that on my PC as well.
The database management isn't so bad, its only whenever you add a new video and there's really very little work involved.

JAVLuv renames everything for me to a standard format. XBVR scrapes most of the video data. The only thing I really do is rename the girls to Japanese naming convention (family name first). Than I have to match the files to the title (simpler than it sounds, XBVR actually suggests the best match).

Trust me, its worth the effort but you need to get started early. The initial import of all your existing files is a lot of work. After that, its just bit of incremental work whenver you expand your library.

You can plug the Quest 3 into the PC via USB cable which has more bandwidth than airlink. But this requires that your PC have a USB3.0 port and the cable as well.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Edit: was also wondering what would be the best headset on the market without taking budget into consideration with an uncompressed connection? Are there any great OLED options?

I think the best ones are Varjo's professional models, which cost about $3,000 or $4,000....

With OLED screen, on August 6 PS VR2 is going to be able to connect to PC with an adapter that Sony is going to sell. And today in the UK it has been reduced by 200 pounds, you can buy it for just over 300 pounds... But it is necessary to know how this connection will be offered by Sony.
It loses some things when connected to the PC, such as eye tracking or haptics, but that is not used to watch video. Unfortunately, it also loses HDR, but it's still an OLED display.

You can plug the Quest 3 into the PC via USB cable which has more bandwidth than airlink. But this requires that your PC have a USB3.0 port and the cable as well.
But it is still real-time compressed video, not direct image like HDMI or DisplayPort. The PC can only send data to Quest not image, either wired or wireless. The video is compressed into data in real time when sending, and decompressed when receiving it to display it on the screen in Quest, so any image enhancements you have generated on the PC are lost by the compression.

I don't know how Quest's compression software works, but I believe it compresses to 4K. So if you watch a movie at 8K, it converts it to 4K in real time for display in Quest, so you don't notice the 8K enhancements.

I think that with Quest it is not worth connecting to the PC, better to play the videos directly in standalone.

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I don't have Heresphere, sorry so can't 100% confirm it, however I have never heard of this problem before with Quest in standalone. Would absolutely suprise me if it has better image quality in general. Maybe someone else can test both apps with a current 8k video?
I bought Skybox years ago and haven't used it in a long time. But I tried it recently because I have it installed, and the image is much worse than HereSphere, Virtual Threater, and Whirligig, which for me are the three best VR players on PC. I don't know how it is in Quest, but for example when I was subscribed to SexLikeReal people used Deo VR or HereSphere on Quest, not Skybox.

Regardless of the image, HereSphere has dozens of configuration options that are not in Skybox, to reduce the size of people if they look too big, better zoom or sharping, among many other things. Or subtitle support. You should try it.

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I think the best ones are Varjo's professional models, which cost about $3,000 or $4,000....

With OLED screen, on August 6 PS VR2 is going to be able to connect to PC with an adapter that Sony is going to sell. And today in the UK it has been reduced by 200 pounds, you can buy it for just over 300 pounds... But it is necessary to know how this connection will be offered by Sony.
It loses some things when connected to the PC, such as eye tracking or haptics, but that is not used to watch video. Unfortunately, it also loses HDR, but it's still an OLED display.

But it is still real-time compressed video, not direct image like HDMI or DisplayPort. The PC can only send data to Quest not image, either wired or wireless. The video is compressed into data in real time when sending, and decompressed when receiving it to display it on the screen in Quest, so any image enhancements you have generated on the PC are lost by the compression.

I don't know how Quest's compression software works, but I believe it compresses to 4K. So if you watch a movie at 8K, it converts it to 4K in real time for display in Quest, so you don't notice the 8K enhancements.

I think that with Quest it is not worth connecting to the PC, better to play the videos directly in standalone.
Actually, USB3 is capable of supporting 8K without the need to compress. Whether or not the Quest link software actually does that, I don't know. Like I said - my AMD GPU sucks at video. It stutters even while playing it on the desktop without running any algorithms to enhance the quality. There's no point trying to stream it to my headset.

Which is why my next PC upgrade will be with NVidia. And I advice anyone getting into VR to not buy AMD.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Actually, USB3 is capable of supporting 8K without the need to compress.

But that is if the USB connector supports video. The Quest USB connector does NOT support video, only data. So you can only connect to the PC if you compress the image to data in real time. And to do that and reduce latency, Quest compresses the image a lot. That's why I say that it's not worth watching video through PC in Quest, because it need to be compressed to send it to the Quest. You´ll get better image quality playing in standalone, there you don't have to compress anything because the image is generated inside Quest.

And yes, it is worth getting an NVIDIA card. Both for the video and for the AI.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
A Festa has uploaded the trailer of the new Suzu Honjo VR. it's at 8K and 85 Mbps, 1,5 GB... The trailer takes up more space than entire scenes of Fanza's 8K VR movies with their crappy bitrate...

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
A Festa has uploaded the trailer of the new Suzu Honjo VR. it's at 8K and 85 Mbps, 1,5 GB... The trailer takes up more space than entire scenes of Fanza's 8K VR movies with their crappy bitrate...
Is the 8K large file version of SOD's stuff on Afesta actually significantly better than the smaller HEVC versions from Fanza?

I don't really notice a difference on my quest 3, but I'm guessing you do.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Is the 8K large file version of SOD's stuff on Afesta actually significantly better than the smaller HEVC versions from Fanza?
Yes, I notice a much higher quality in A Festa's 8K. Like going from DVD to Blu-ray. At short distances, 30 or 40 centimeters, not so much, but from 1 meter Fanza's 8K movies start to blur. And A Festa's 100 Mbps films maintain definition at a depth of several meters.

The bitrate in VR is not the same as in flat. In my experience, the lower the bitrate of the 8K version, the closer the 3D image begins to blur. And here we are talking about a bitrate of 11-15 Mbps in Fanza, to 85-100 Mbps in A Festa. That's almost 10 times more....

For me DSVR-1417, the 100 Mbps 8K version of A Festa, is the movie with the best image quality I've ever watched in JAV VR. It's like not using a headset, I see the wonderful Miyajima Mei as if I had her in front of my eyes in the real world, with the same definition. Going back later to Fanza's 8K movies is tough, because many still look like video.

Unfortunately in the last weeks A Festa has lowered the bitrate of all 8K movies from 100 to 85 Mbps, and my eyes do notice the drop.... :( None of the new titles have the level of detail of the 100 Mbps titles. Although it may not seem like it's noticeable, I do notice it, doing a head-to-head comparison.

Even so, they still look much better than Fanza's.

Reactions: chewbaka

2dxxxisdead

Jun 15, 2024

True, the Varjo devices are insane tech but not meant for end consumers and they have a subscription besides the crazy prices. I think they also have OLED options. And I don't trust SONY with the firmware for PC at all.

Seems like KMP turns more and more into a plastic/tattoo studio with SAVR-420 SAVR-421 SAVR-422 SAVR-408 all within a week and more to come...

Anyways here are some great/noteworthy releases I've discovered recently:
1) URVRSP-241
urvrsp00241pl.jpg
Came out a year ago and has an interesting concept. It's a lesbian couple (Ohana Non and Nagarekawa Rio, very cute as a couple btw.) that seduces... a girl. Yes in "your" place / from your perspective is another girl. This turns into a lot of girl on girl kissing, scissoring and so one. I like that they kept it "natural" so no dildos, strap-ons etc.
Screenshot 2024-07-28 163534.pngScreenshot 2024-07-28 163604.png
Overall it's a nice concept. Not something I would watch regularly but I think they could release similar stuff like that every couple month or so.

2) There is a new development on the gonzo/wearable camera front. SOD has an improved camera that can shot in 8k. They had a couple of releases recently with it, most noticable for me was 3DSVR-1566 with Aiga Mizuki. Here I also realised how beautiful the girl is. She looks completely different from other VR releases, most noticeably the Unfinised releases where she has a completly different style and it seems they obscured her beauty in these other releases with the make up and so on. To me she looks much more natural here, but that is might just be my personal preference.
13dsvr01566pl.jpg
While the new camera clearly is an improvement it still has some issues:
- the picture quality is better but compared to standard releases is still kinda blurry and has problems with brightness. On the plus side you get less pixelated areas and shimmering on movement
- they tried really hard to make it immersive, so for example the girls kisses "into" the camera like with standard releases. But it often starts to shake back and forth rapidly on impact. Still suprised me in a positive way how aggressive they handled the camera to increase the immersion. But if you have problems with motion sickness It's most likely better to skip the kissing scenes altogether ;)
- some angles don't work at all, you see very little. But they tried to correct it quickly
Overall a big improvement but not 100% what I was looking for. Lets see if they can improves this even further.

3) And finally IPVR-233 with Honoka Furukawa. Not sure how or why I missed it on release but I did. It instantly became on of my favorites of the year.
ipvr00233pl.jpg
This has everything I'm looking for in JAV VR. A beautiful girl that knows how to act in VR, no-nonsense story, good angles while the girl is very close to the camera in all of them, great picture quality. For everyone that is into simple GFE stuff this is a must watch.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Seems like KMP turns more and more into a plastic/tattoo studio with SAVR-420 SAVR-421 SAVR-422 SAVR-408 all within a week and more to come...

Sad but true. I never liked KMP, but at least they used to hire top freelance actresses. But since months ago the level of their actresses has plummeted, and more and more they use girls with plastic tits, I guess they are cheaper. Or is that what the Japanese are now asking for, copying the worst of western porn. It's a shame that Japanese culture is so influenced by American culture, when in many ways, theirs is better. Porn for example.

URVRSP-241
urvrsp00241pl.jpg

Came out a year ago and has an interesting concept. It's a lesbian couple (Ohana Non and Nagarekawa Rio, very cute as a couple btw.) that seduces... a girl.

I personally don't like lesbian in POV, because you can't see the lesbian kissing or licking, and they are far away. In lesbian I prefer third person, with the camera very close watching how two girls do it.

If you like lesbian POV, SOD has filmed many titles, for example:

DSVR-1344
DSVR-1344.jpg

The best of all is DSVR-1120:

13dsvr01120pl.jpg

And finally IPVR-233 with Honoka Furukawa. Not sure how or why I missed it on release but I did. It instantly became on of my favorites of the year.
ipvr00233pl.jpg

This has everything I'm looking for in JAV VR. A beautiful girl that knows how to act in VR, no-nonsense story, good angles while the girl is very close to the camera in all of them, great picture quality. For everyone that is into simple GFE stuff this is a must watch.

Completely agree, word by word. Great recommendation. I love Honoka Furukawa. She is a very intense actress, knows how to act and has a spectacular body, if you like the slender type. And She has a beautiful smile. For me this title is the best of all the ones she has filmed, as you say the face to face scenes with the camera close up, are spectacular.
Thanks for recommending it! :) I don't think I did when it came out.

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Well, if we're talking about lesbian stuff, there's some older vids I recently picked up that I think are quite awesome too. Just the video quality is quite poor cos they are older titles.

KAVR-209 - Kinoshita Himari + Aoi Rena

These 2 beauties use their tongues on each other a lot and all you can do is watch. You don't get to participate. But hey, isn't that was a genuine lesbian video is supposed to be about?
1722254123279.png

BBVR-003 - Kururugi Aoi and Mitani Akari

This is a Bibian title back when they still did VR. Quite poor video quality by current standards but probably considered good when it came out. This is long and features these 2 lovely ladies doing all sorts of things to each other in all sorts of poses.

Tongue each other? Check
1722254382743.png

Tit on tit action? Check.
1722254460625.png

Butt on butt action? Also there, although I doubt this is a genuine lesbian position and probably done for our benefit.
1722254627892.png

Overall a very fun watch if you can put up with the low resolution.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I prefer this type of lesbian VR too, third person, with the camera very close.

Those two titles are great, especially BBVR-003. Two gorgeous girls who also like each other, doing everything, and you see it in 3D, life-size, and 30 centimeters away.
For me BBVR-003 is perfection in lesbian VR. The problem is that nobody shoots lesbian VR like this, since 2019.... :(

I really miss Bibian's VRs.... Thought that with the release of 8K cameras they would be encouraged to come back, but it seems not.... :(

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Faleno has many spectacular actresses, but in his last three VRs, they are using this girl with plastic tits and disgusting scars... In VR everything is magnified, those scars have to be seen with all the details... Pathetic.

FSSVSS-013

1fsvss00013jp-7.jpg

I don't understand Faleno VR's mentality... Having a plethora of actresses to choose from, and they release three VR movies in a row with the same actress, and plastic boobs with scars.... :(

Last edited:
  • Sad

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I just downloaded Suzu Honjo's new VR (DSVR-1079) bought at A Festa, and I think it has broken the record for a JAV VR title...

4 hours, 8K at 82 Mbps, and... 133 GB... The Fanza version posted here, 15 Mbps and 29 GB...

I'll watch it today. The quick look I've done in 2D, I didn't like it. Too much stupid cosplay, too much watching and not enough sex. There's 40 or 50 minutes I'm going to like, but it is very little in a 4-hour movie.

@2dxxxisdead it has a scene ( scene 5) with that jumping camera that you like.... :p

Last edited:

2dxxxisdead

Jun 15, 2024
I personally don't like lesbian in POV, because you can't see the lesbian kissing or licking, and they are far away. In lesbian I prefer third person, with the camera very close watching how two girls do it.

If you like lesbian POV, SOD has filmed many titles, for example:

DSVR-1344

The best of all is DSVR-1120:
Well, if we're talking about lesbian stuff, there's some older vids I recently picked up that I think are quite awesome too. Just the video quality is quite poor cos they are older titles.

KAVR-209 - Kinoshita Himari + Aoi Rena

These 2 beauties use their tongues on each other a lot and all you can do is watch. You don't get to participate. But hey, isn't that was a genuine lesbian video is supposed to be about?

BBVR-003 - Kururugi Aoi and Mitani Akari

This is a Bibian title back when they still did VR. Quite poor video quality by current standards but probably considered good when it came out. This is long and features these 2 lovely ladies doing all sorts of things to each other in all sorts of poses.

And I thought it was one of a kind, but of course there are many more with that concept... When it comes to lesbian content I personally just prefer a guy with two girls tbh. It's the most interactive and that's an important part for me in VR, not just observing but 'taking part' in the action. When it comes to the third person stuff I will check out BBVR-003 for science ;) and see how it goes. On the screencaps from KAVR-209 the camera seems very far away from the action. Not sure if that is misleading.

Sad but true. I never liked KMP, but at least they used to hire top freelance actresses. But since months ago the level of their actresses has plummeted, and more and more they use girls with plastic tits, I guess they are cheaper. Or is that what the Japanese are now asking for, copying the worst of western porn. It's a shame that Japanese culture is so influenced by American culture, when in many ways, theirs is better. Porn for example.
I don't think that the girls with plastic tits are cheaper, rather the opposite ;). Hmm, not sure what you mean by KMP, just the SAVR label or also VRKM (is that a different studio/company)? VRKM is a mixed bag but when we just talk about SAVR I think they had quiet a few good releases recently and at least from a technical standpoint they are a premium studio to me. Not as good as Unfinished for example but still very good. To name a few SAVR-386 (maybe the best work of Kanako Ioka), SAVR-406 (very emotional and maybe not to everyones taste but very well done), as mentioned before SAVR-383, SAVR-359 and I could name a couple more all released in the last 2 month. If I had to guess what you don't like about them is how predictable and formulaic they are? I don't have a problem with it but can understand if that gets boring for some.

Speaking of SAVR-429 looks promising but is almost a month away
savr00429pl.jpg
It also includes a mystery that the viewer has to solve while watch the movie, see from the translated description :rolleyes::rolleyes::
total mystery.png

Faleno has many spectacular actresses, but in his last three VRs, they are using this girl with plastic tits and disgusting scars... In VR everything is magnified, those scars have to be seen with all the details... Pathetic.

FSSVSS-013
Too bad, otherwise a very pretty girl.

I just downloaded Suzu Honjo's new VR (DSVR-1079) bought at A Festa, and I think it has broken the record for a JAV VR title...

4 hours, 8K at 82 Mbps, and... 133 GB... The Fanza version posted here, 15 Mbps and 29 GB...

I'll watch it today. The quick look I've done in 2D, I didn't like it. Too much stupid cosplay, too much watching and not enough sex. There's 40 or 50 minutes I'm going to like, but it is very little in a 4-hour movie.

@2dxxxisdead it has a scene ( scene 5) with that jumping camera that you like.... :p
Nice bait, but sure I'll bite o_O. Well first I have to say that DSVR-1079 is an absolute mess. It's one of those examples were they try to please everyone and at the end no one is really satisfied with the product. Why having 7 parts and all of them different? Also the introduction parts is somewhere inbetween and so one. Extremly confusing.

The 'jumping camera' is more a curiosity to me. I just can't decide if it will be bad forever or lead to amazing content. It's more about the progress (and I think the progress is absolutely visible in a positive way) and where that could lead. Right now I'm not a fan of that technology but it still interests me for some reason. If it gets to annoying just say it and I will shut up about it ;).