JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
On the screencaps from KAVR-209 the camera seems very far away from the action. Not sure if that is misleading.
Yes, KAVR-209 has the camera too far away for my taste, that's its big flaw. It has some close-ups but most of the time they are 1 or 2 meters away, so you lose the magic of VR, it's like watching TV. VR is immersion, if you are watching lesbian where you don't participate, at least put the camera a few inches away from the girls to feel what they feel... That's why I like BBVR-003 much more, because the camera is close in the whole movie.

Although if you want the camera close, the best ones are DSVR-291 and DSVR-315. Unfortunately they are old titles and the picture quality is mediocre.

When it comes to lesbian content I personally just prefer a guy with two girls tbh.

With that mix, the best lesbian VR ever is URVRSP-245, with the wonderful Kaise Akari and Kisaki Nana. If you haven't watched it, run to download it.

URVRSP-245.jpg

Untitled 12.jpg

Untitled 6.jpg

Untitled 44.jpg

:cinta:

but when we just talk about SAVR I think they had quiet a few good releases recently and at least from a technical standpoint they are a premium studio to me
Technically they are very good, but with a few exceptions (I bought SAVR-359 a couple of weeks ago), they always fall short.

They devote 70% of the footage to the intro and blowjob, and then in the remaining 30% they squeeze in various sexual positions, which only last 2 or 3 minutes. Besides, they almost always have too many clothes, the sex is slow and robotic, and normally they don't include the missionary face to face with the naked girl, which for me is essential to buy a movie.

I barely watch 5% of what they publish, and I only buy 1%. And to top it off, as you said, they are using more and more plastic boobs.

SAVR-429 looks good, even more so with a goddess like Erika.... I have it on my watch list, but I don't buy anything from SAVR blindly, it almost always disappoints me. From KMP another one I'm keeping track of is VRKM-1378 with Kanako Ioka.

vrkm01378pl.jpg

Well first I have to say that DSVR-1079 is an absolute mess.
Exactly. It's a movie that makes no sense. In the first scene you are with Suzu in a tent, She is undressing, she kisses you, touches you... And when it gets hot... They cut and you appear in a nightclub with Suzu dressed as a bunny, and it starts all over again!... WTF!!?? :rolleyes:

The movie is all like that. It has two directors, the feeling is that they've mixed several movies into one, to sell it all together. SOD VR has lost the north in the last year, they are releasing absurd titles that have very little VR in them. There are managers there who have no idea what VR is.

Right now I'm not a fan of that technology but it still interests me for some reason. If it gets to annoying just say it and I will shut up about it ;).
No, no, on the contrary. I personally don't like it, but that's why I like that others talk about it.... I know that my tastes are minority and even boring, so it's great that other users recommend different things... This thread is about everyone posting what they like, there are no rules... :)

From a technical point of view I am interested, so if you see that this camera is getting better, comment it.... :)

Personally I would be happy if 100% of VR movies are GFE like IPVR-233 with the wonderful Honoka Furukawa.... ;) or with a lesbian mix like URVRSP-245....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2dxxxisdead

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Faleno has many spectacular actresses, but in his last three VRs, they are using this girl with plastic tits and disgusting scars... In VR everything is magnified, those scars have to be seen with all the details... Pathetic.

FSSVSS-013

View attachment 3519322

I don't understand Faleno VR's mentality... Having a plethora of actresses to choose from, and they release three VR movies in a row with the same actress, and plastic boobs with scars.... :(
Mashiro Mami is popular for some reason. Don't understand it, Faleno might be an artsy-fartsy studio but they do have a knack for finding some very pretty girls willing to work with them...probably cos they are artsy-fartsy. But they don't do a lot of VR though. Maybe their other girls just aren't willing.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I don't know much about Faleno (nothing), but what I don't understand is that if they only release a VR every two months, in the last three they use the same girl. On top of that with plastic boobs and scars. In half a year the only thing they have released is this, if the girl doesn't like you are shooting yourself in the foot, because people are not going to buy them. At least change the girl... I have never seen their VRs at the top of the sales list.

Possibly they have shot the 3 VRs on the same day, and they have already filled half a year....

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Yes, KAVR-209 has the camera too far away for my taste, that's its big flaw. It has some close-ups but most of the time they are 1 or 2 meters away, so you lose the magic of VR, it's like watching TV. VR is immersion, if you are watching lesbian where you don't participate, at least put the camera a few inches away from the girls to feel what they feel... That's why I like BBVR-003 much more, because the camera is close in the whole movie.

Although if you want the camera close, the best ones are DSVR-291 and DSVR-315. Unfortunately they are old titles and the picture quality is mediocre.

With that mix, the best lesbian VR ever is URVRSP-245, with the wonderful Kaise Akari and Kisaki Nana. If you haven't watched it, run to download it.

View attachment 3519373

View attachment 3519374

View attachment 3519375

View attachment 3519376

Technically they are very good, but with a few exceptions (I bought SAVR-359 a couple of weeks ago), they always fall short.

They devote 70% of the footage to the intro and blowjob, and then in the remaining 30% they squeeze in various sexual positions, which only last 2 or 3 minutes. Besides, they almost always have too many clothes, the sex is slow and robotic, and normally they don't include the missionary face to face with the naked girl, which for me is essential to buy a movie.

I barely watch 5% of what they publish, and I only buy 1%. And to top it off, as you said, they are using more and more plastic boobs.

SAVR-429 looks good, even more so with a goddess like Erika.... I have it on my watch list, but I don't buy anything from SAVR blindly, it almost always disappoints me. From KMP another one I'm keeping track of is VRKM-1378 with Kanako Ioka.
Haha, sometimes its good to have a video to watch just for the fun of it and not necessarily for the sex.

Frankly, one of my favorite VR clips is that of Jinguuji Nao trying on swimsuits. There's only a few moments where she spends fully naked and its often in the distance while she's changing. You get peeks of nipple whenever her top slips although that's pretty much always the case in the later half of the 2nd video. You get a hint of bush behind her skimpy swimsuit bottom. No sex whatsover. Yet I can watch this clip multiple times and never get fed up of it. Partly cos its Nao. Mostly cos I just really enjoy the tease. Nao showing off her lovely butt in a thong while bouncing on an exercise ball? Yup, I can watch that bit for quite a while...I'm down with it.

CCVR-028
1722302618614.jpeg

So yeah...I basically treat many other videos the same way as this one. If I like the girl but the sex scenes aren't always to my liking, than I retain and watch some of the clips just for the tease. Cos I like the girl than I don't really care if every video is perfect.

We don't get to see Honjou Suzu in VR much. I'll take any video we can get of her as something similar to this Nao title.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Haha, sometimes its good to have a video to watch just for the fun of it and not necessarily for the sex.

This is how it should be when the actresses or the subject matter are recurrent. For example there are VRs of Erika Ozaki that I don't like, or they are just “to watch for fun” as you say. But since she has shot many and there are a few that suit my tastes, it's OK.

The problem is when they only release one VR every 3 or 4 years, as it happens with the lesbian theme, and the only one that comes out has the camera 2 meters away. Then you get really pissed off...

Frankly, one of my favorite VR clips is that of Jinguuji Nao trying on swimsuits

I don't blame you, Jinguuji Nao has a gorgeous body.... You could stare at her all day long. Her ass is epic... Or it was 3 or 4 years ago, when she shot her last VR.
That's the problem, she hasn't shot VR in years, and when you search what VRs she has.... In one of the few the only thing she does is put on swimsuits....

I envy your philosophy of “watch for fun”, I get really pissed off sometimes, because many actresses I like retire without shooting a good VR, or years go by, and still no lesbian movies in VR.... And the two that come out each year either put the camera two meters away, or are POV... :mad:

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I have purchased at Fanza and watched the 8K version of MDVR-298. WOW, Miyazaki Chihiro has impressed me. Super cute and super shy, always smiling but can't hold her gaze at the camera for two seconds.... She looks at you and quickly looks down or sideways....

Untitled 12jpg.jpg

This movie has some interesting stuff in it. It premieres a new camera angle that I have never seen before... It's not going to appeal to everyone, but it's mega immersive.... In the face-to-face missionary, the camera lowers and pans down to the girl's shoulder, cheek to cheek.... WOW... As I say it's not going to please everyone, because you have your face on the pillow..... :p, but it's mega immersive, the girl is hugging you in missionary, pure virtual reality....

Untitled 1.jpg

The picture in flat doesn't say much, but in VR it's very new and stimulating. You feel the girl.

Another shot that I really liked, I don't know if it was a natural gesture of Chihiro or premeditated, is that in the blowjob she shows and plays with her pretty feet.... It is very unusual for actresses to show their feet, usually they are lying down completely. I like to see the feet, if they are beautiful and natural, and the Chiriro's are certainly...

Untitled 3.jpg

After weeks of frustration and despair with Moodyz VR because of the overdressing, I really liked this movie. Recommended.

Last edited:

2dxxxisdead

Jun 15, 2024
From KMP another one I'm keeping track of is VRKM-1378 with Kanako Ioka.
Looking forward to it as well. To me Kanako Ioka is one of the prettiest girls in JAV and it's insane how well she has aged. I think she looks better than ever and her acting in VR has slowly improved over the years.

I have purchased at Fanza and watched the 8K version of MDVR-298. WOW, Miyazaki Chihiro has impressed me. Super cute and super shy, always smiling but can't hold her gaze at the camera for two seconds.... She looks at you and quickly looks down or sideways....

After weeks of frustration and despair with Moodyz because of her overdressing, I really liked this movie. Recommended.
Nice and it has new interesting angles, will check it out later this week. But she isn't giving up much with her feet in that screenshot. Of course I'm totally aware that you can't expect much these days ;)

On that note: I liked VRKM-1385 with Suzuka Kurumi.
vrkm01385pl.jpg
Another girl that was absent from VR for years but seems very experienced, no complains about her acting at all. A warning though because you will enter "landmine girl" territory :eek:. In that case a totally insane girlfriend that is all over you, sniffing and licking you constantly. Anyways I'm mentioning it because of this scene:
Screenshot 2024-07-30 211727.pngScreenshot 2024-07-30 211752.png
It's very short lived but I take it.

Reactions: Walle12

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
This is how it should be when the actresses or the subject matter are recurrent. For example there are VRs of Erika Ozaki that I don't like, or they are just “to watch for fun” as you say. But since she has shot many and there are a few that suit my tastes, it's OK.

The problem is when they only release one VR every 3 or 4 years, as it happens with the lesbian theme, and the only one that comes out has the camera 2 meters away. Then you get really pissed off...

I don't blame you, Jinguuji Nao has a gorgeous body.... You could stare at her all day long. Her ass is epic... Or it was 3 or 4 years ago, when she shot her last VR.
That's the problem, she hasn't shot VR in years, and when you search what VRs she has.... In one of the few the only thing she does is put on swimsuits....

I envy your philosophy of “watch for fun”, I get really pissed off sometimes, because many actresses I like retire without shooting a good VR, or years go by, and still no lesbian movies in VR.... And the two that come out each year either put the camera two meters away, or are POV... :mad:
Well...I do suppose I have more expectations if the girls I like don't have a lot of shoots so the few when the few that they do make aren't good, it can be somewhat disappointing.

Even so, on rewatch, I do find stuff that I like. Like I didn't like Yagi Nana and Miyashita Rena's latest release initially, but I do think they're OK after a while. Which is why I still pick these videos up. If their stuff is rare, I'm gonna want them anyway. And I will find things that I like if I especially like the girl.

When the girl is rather prolific like Ozaki Erika and Matsumoto Ichika, I admittedly have lower expectations and will actually skip some of their vids if I find them too same-ish or there is a theme that I don't like. Both of them seem to be saturating the market but Ichika at least has more interesting releases with better studios. Erika, its mostly her stuff with Unfinished that are interesting. Or any other studio that is not KMP. Only a handful of her KMP vids are actually decent. Yet I might pick it up if there's an outfit if I haven't seen before and I think she looks good in. Just for casual watching.

At the end of day, I often go back to handful of personal favorite videos despite my extensive library. I would say that 90%+ of the stuff I have are just for casual watching. XBVR literallty tracks how much time I spend on certain vids so here's a list of some of them.

HNVR-071 - Highest amount of watch time. Feel like such a perv for like this so much cos its so loli haha, but being double-teamed by Nagano Ichika and Miyazawa Chiharu is quite a fantasy. These 2 girls have great chemistry together and its surprisingly fun to watch them giggle while bathing each other.
MDVR-271 - Mio's 2nd 8k. While I overall prefer her first 8k, it seems I spent a lot of time watching the 2nd and 4th scene of this title.
3DSVR-1022 - I make no secret that I like this harem way too much, especially Mori Hinako's scene where her acting is fire.
MDVR-286 - Initially a bit disappointed with Rena's 2nd VR, yet this is now clearly one of my favorites.
PDRVR-048 - Early Remu VR. Really like the GFE.
3DSVR-098 - Kogawa Iori + Miyazawa Chiharu teach you how to fap and have sex. If you understand some Japanese, this is fun to watch. Notably the last 2 scenes where they stop coaching you and start giving you practical experience yet still keep up the commentary.
SIVR-305 - What can I say, I'm a sucker for Yuzuki Ria's smile. Why is this her only VR so far?
SIVR-314 - Mita Marin's first VR
SIVR- 285 - Asano Kokoro's first VR
MDVR-248 - Rena's first VR
PRVRSS-002 - Remu's 2nd Season 2 VR. I have grown to like it somehow, but yeah I do wish she wasn't so big in this one.
SIVR-171 - Saika's first VR where she is paipan.
URVRSP-143 - Kinoshita Himari and pre-surgery Mori Hinako in yukatas. Love the girls, the outfits, and the background setting.
URVRSP-332 - The 'classy' harem VR. For me, its mostly just about that one scene. Its short but there's something I find really sexy about it. Its when its Ozaki Erika's turn and she decides to take on you raw without a condom unlike the other girls, and the rest of them immediately start to whine that they want to have done you raw too and than start insisting that they want their own turn to be creampied. This scene doesn't go on for long enough...damn...
KAVR-226 - Ichika and Yui, the dream combo
MDVR-226 - Ono Rikka's maid-themed VR.
3DSVR-0918 - A maid harem VR with way too many cute girls fawning over you. Might be the only harem video where I actually like every girl in it which is why this gets a fair amount of watch time.
MDVR-200 - Ichika and Yui yet again.
MDVR-284 - Yagi Nana's come back to VR. Yup, whined a lot about it yet still watched the hell out of it.
MDVR-278 - Mio's first 8K. This should be higher but I only picked up the 8K recently so I guess the view hours got reset.

This isn't fully accurate, I reset my XBVR about 3 months back. Not to mention I managed to replaced quite a few of my IPVRs with 8k versions so that reset their watch times else Sakura Momo would be in there. But over the past 3 months, those are what I have been watching a lot of.

I suppose I can clear off most of my collection and I would still get by as long as I have those above.

Am surprised Saito Amiri and Hibino Uta didn't make the top list. Could be the reset, but looks like my time on their titles are distributed more evenly so none stand out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walle12

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
To me Kanako Ioka is one of the prettiest girls in JAV and it's insane how well she has aged.

Agreed. She has been in JAV for many years and she looks better than ever.

Anyways I'm mentioning it because of this scene:
Screenshot 2024-07-30 211727.png
Screenshot 2024-07-30 211752.png

It's very short lived but I take it.
I am not a fan of footjobs. I am satisfied with looking at them, if they are pretty, as I mentioned with Chihiro. I made the comment because feet are hardly shown in JAV VR. But it's true that Suzuka Kurumi has beautiful and natural feet, too. I don't like when they paint them too much or even put jewelry on their nails....

I skipped this movie because that hair color to me makes the girl unattractive. But maybe I'll take a look....

At the end of day, I often go back to handful of personal favorite videos despite my extensive library. I would say that 90%+ of the stuff I have are just for casual watching.
Yes, the same thing happens to me. I already commented that I have about 4 TB with my favorite VR movies, duplicated on two disks. In the end 90% of the time I end up going back there.

The rest I take a look from time to time, although it's true that sometimes I do fancy watching a movie that I haven't watched in a while, or a movie of an actress who has retired.

We have similar tastes in actresses and movies, except that I don't like harems.

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
We have similar tastes in actresses and movies, except that I don't like harems.
Learn some Japanese or get the dialogue translated, than you might start to enjoy harems more haha. They're mostly really only fun if they interact and talk to each other.

What I really like about 3DSVR-1022 is the non-stop chatter. One of my favorite moments being the start of the 3rd scene. Since near the end of the 2nd clip, Mori Hinako has been having a near monopoly on your cock and they tease her out about it on the 3rd clip calling her "hanasanai onna" (woman who can't let go). :D She than admits that she can't hold back anymore and moves to straddle you while the others are all going "Wait, what? Hinako is going first? So unfair".

Not to mention the chatter during the first creampie with Hinako is quite fun too. Hard to translate most of it but some it would be.
"These 2 can't seem to stop"
"Hinako is having too much fun"
"Are you really going to come in her?"
"You must hold back!"
"Is that really OK, Hinako?"
"That's dangerous."
While Hinako just keeps encouraging you to cum.

All that chatter makes the harems really fun to watch. If they were all mostly silent, I won't be so keen on the harems myself.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Precisely the translation with AI is what has made me appreciate some movies with threesomes, which did not appeal to me before. As you say there are very funny and hot dialogues when two or more girls are involved.

But harems don't appeal to me at all, even with dialogues. The problem is that the sex loses all the eroticism and seduction, and ends up becoming robotic and artificial sex, where the girls take turns one after the other. It bores me and doesn't excite me too much.

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I don't know if this is good or bad news for me. One of the S1 girls that I have my eye on, Miyagi Rie, seems to have moved to Honnaka based off her latest 2D JAV releases. Its a shame, really. If there's any studio that is even slower than Moodyz when it comes to making VR, its Honnaka.

But when they do release VR...well, they're the nakadashi studio so its something to look forward to. Only question is when...will they...if ever?

Cos I definitely want more Miyagi Rie in VR. C'mon, Honnaka. Don't let me down now... :Xiexie: She's done 2 VR with S1 so we know she's not averse to it.

1722412067095.png

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I'm surprised you like her, she's not the Ishikawa Mio type of girl....
Honnaka is releasing very few VRs lately. Not a fan of this studio.

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Has anyone watched Honjo Suzu's latest VR, DSVR-.1079? Do you see Suzu like a giant, or is it just me? :(

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I'm surprised you like her, she's not the Ishikawa Mio type of girl....
Honnaka is releasing very few VRs lately. Not a fan of this studio.
Haha why not? She actually does fit into the profile of girls I like. Slim, medium breasts, nice smile, all things I like. She's admittedly not actually as pretty as her cover pics depict until she smiles though. Regardless, I did enjoy her 2 previous S1 VRs.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Haha, OK... :) I like her too, but I have a very coarse filter.... :p If the girl has a balanced face, a natural body and beautiful skin, that's enough for me, no matter if she's young or mature, tall or short, thin or plump, or has big or flat tits... :D

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
When do the Japanese take their summer vacation? In July or August? If they do take a vacation... :p

I ask because for me July has been the worst month of 2024 in VR releases. And some studios have also released less titles. I hope it's because July is the month of rest in Japan, and in August things get better.... Although at the moment there's almost nothing announced for august....

googlesearches

Dec 11, 2023
Well...I do suppose I have more expectations if the girls I like don't have a lot of shoots so the few when the few that they do make aren't good, it can be somewhat disappointing.

Even so, on rewatch, I do find stuff that I like. Like I didn't like Yagi Nana and Miyashita Rena's latest release initially, but I do think they're OK after a while. Which is why I still pick these videos up. If their stuff is rare, I'm gonna want them anyway. And I will find things that I like if I especially like the girl.

When the girl is rather prolific like Ozaki Erika and Matsumoto Ichika, I admittedly have lower expectations and will actually skip some of their vids if I find them too same-ish or there is a theme that I don't like. Both of them seem to be saturating the market but Ichika at least has more interesting releases with better studios. Erika, its mostly her stuff with Unfinished that are interesting. Or any other studio that is not KMP. Only a handful of her KMP vids are actually decent. Yet I might pick it up if there's an outfit if I haven't seen before and I think she looks good in. Just for casual watching.

At the end of day, I often go back to handful of personal favorite videos despite my extensive library. I would say that 90%+ of the stuff I have are just for casual watching. XBVR literallty tracks how much time I spend on certain vids so here's a list of some of them.

HNVR-071 - Highest amount of watch time. Feel like such a perv for like this so much cos its so loli haha, but being double-teamed by Nagano Ichika and Miyazawa Chiharu is quite a fantasy. These 2 girls have great chemistry together and its surprisingly fun to watch them giggle while bathing each other.
MDVR-271 - Mio's 2nd 8k. While I overall prefer her first 8k, it seems I spent a lot of time watching the 2nd and 4th scene of this title.
3DSVR-1022 - I make no secret that I like this harem way too much, especially Mori Hinako's scene where her acting is fire.
MDVR-286 - Initially a bit disappointed with Rena's 2nd VR, yet this is now clearly one of my favorites.
PDRVR-048 - Early Remu VR. Really like the GFE.
3DSVR-098 - Kogawa Iori + Miyazawa Chiharu teach you how to fap and have sex. If you understand some Japanese, this is fun to watch. Notably the last 2 scenes where they stop coaching you and start giving you practical experience yet still keep up the commentary.
SIVR-305 - What can I say, I'm a sucker for Yuzuki Ria's smile. Why is this her only VR so far?
SIVR-314 - Mita Marin's first VR
SIVR- 285 - Asano Kokoro's first VR
MDVR-248 - Rena's first VR
PRVRSS-002 - Remu's 2nd Season 2 VR. I have grown to like it somehow, but yeah I do wish she wasn't so big in this one.
SIVR-171 - Saika's first VR where she is paipan.
URVRSP-143 - Kinoshita Himari and pre-surgery Mori Hinako in yukatas. Love the girls, the outfits, and the background setting.
URVRSP-332 - The 'classy' harem VR. For me, its mostly just about that one scene. Its short but there's something I find really sexy about it. Its when its Ozaki Erika's turn and she decides to take on you raw without a condom unlike the other girls, and the rest of them immediately start to whine that they want to have done you raw too and than start insisting that they want their own turn to be creampied. This scene doesn't go on for long enough...damn...
KAVR-226 - Ichika and Yui, the dream combo
MDVR-226 - Ono Rikka's maid-themed VR.
3DSVR-0918 - A maid harem VR with way too many cute girls fawning over you. Might be the only harem video where I actually like every girl in it which is why this gets a fair amount of watch time.
MDVR-200 - Ichika and Yui yet again.
MDVR-284 - Yagi Nana's come back to VR. Yup, whined a lot about it yet still watched the hell out of it.
MDVR-278 - Mio's first 8K. This should be higher but I only picked up the 8K recently so I guess the view hours got reset.

This isn't fully accurate, I reset my XBVR about 3 months back. Not to mention I managed to replaced quite a few of my IPVRs with 8k versions so that reset their watch times else Sakura Momo would be in there. But over the past 3 months, those are what I have been watching a lot of.

I suppose I can clear off most of my collection and I would still get by as long as I have those above.

Am surprised Saito Amiri and Hibino Uta didn't make the top list. Could be the reset, but looks like my time on their titles are distributed more evenly so none stand out.
I really need to get URVRSP-332

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
The LEGEND Kazama Yumi returns to VR, her first 8K. This woman is in JAV since 1997!!! :pusing:

JUVR-196 August 8

juvr00196pl.jpg

I don't know if this is interesting, or if they've become too lazy... :p A movie with no music, dialogue, script or ambient sound. Only sex and sexual sounds....
Curious or not, it features Nishimiya Yume, who I love, so I'm buying this one....

IPVR-268 August 8
ipvr00268pl.jpg

Reactions: teiji_ishida

icantnomore

Jan 5, 2024
@Walle12 Are the Takumi on Afesta really better quality? I'm considering PVRBST-002, but I saw the one on a torrent site (25gb) and the "Takumi" one is listed at about 70gb. The reviews say it's not the best quality, so I'm wondering if you had any input? Thanks!