JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
@Walle12 Are the Takumi on Afesta really better quality? I'm considering PVRBST-002, but I saw the one on a torrent site (25gb) and the "Takumi" one is listed at about 70gb. The reviews say it's not the best quality, so I'm wondering if you had any input? Thanks!
Yes, A Festa's Takumi versions have higher bitrate and higher image quality, which is why A Festa sells them at a higher price. It depends on the glasses you have and your eyes, I do notice more definition with my hardware. I always buy the Takumi versions.

PVRBST-002 is a 2019-2020 compilation, surely the Takumi version is shot in Fisheye format. It's a round format that when you see it in glasses gives you more field of view. That is, you see more scenery.

PRDVR050B.jpg

I liked it, but nobody uses it anymore. I tell you this because some players do not recognize it automatically, you will have to check the Fisheye option in the player settings to watch it correctly.

Reactions: icantnomore

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I don't know what is the minimum number of women required to consider it a harem, but this looks like it.... :p On its eighth anniversary, KMP stages a three-hour orgy with four beautiful mature women.

SAVR-430 Sep 6

savr00430jp-2.jpg

savr00430jp-4.jpg

Kawaii is releasing a hardcore, rough VR with the cute Matsui Hinako.

KAVR-382
August 4

kavr00382pl.jpg

kavr00382jp-9.jpg

After some years, the great Misaki Azusa returns to VR. A pity it is a Koala movie... :( A ruined return like Marui Moekai one... I hope they both shoot more VR with other studios.

KIWVR-679

kiwvr00679pl.jpg

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
I don't know what is the minimum number of women required to consider it a harem, but this looks like it.... :p On its eighth anniversary, KMP stages a three-hour orgy with four beautiful mature women.

SAVR-430 Sep 6

View attachment 3521292

View attachment 3521293
Uh, for me anything more than a 3-some is a harem lol.

KAVR-382
August 4

View attachment 3521294
Erm, not sure what to make of this. She has the sort of body I like. But I dislike non-consensual type videos, or rough sex type even if the she consents or is willing. Not my thing.

Reactions: Walle12

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Uh, for me anything more than a 3-some is a harem lol.
Haha, good to know.... :p

Erm, not sure what to make of this. She has the sort of body I like. But I dislike non-consensual type videos, or rough sex type even if the she consents or is willing. Not my thing.

Yes, I am also undecided. She is very cute and I like her. From what I've seen in the trailer it's all very light, plus she's asking for it, it's not forced. Nothing to do with those videos that are almost virtual r***s, that SOD VR releases almost every week.. But yes, I would have preferred a GFE with this girl...

I guess Kawaii wanted to try something new, not to do always the same... If you want to film something new, Kawaii VR, shoot a good lesbian movie... :hypno:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Yes, I am also undecided. She is very cute and I like her. From what I've seen in the trailer it's all very light, plus she's asking for it, it's not forced. Nothing to do with those videos that are almost virtual r***s, that SOD VR releases almost every week.. But yes, I would have preferred a GFE with this girl...

I guess Kawaii wanted to try something new, not to do always the same... If you want to film something new, Kawaii VR, shoot a good lesbian movie... :hypno:
Kawaii manages to debut lots of girls like these every year. Cute, petite, small-ish breasts. Guess the AV scouts all know to send such girls their way.

There will likely be more if they can persuade these girls to do VR too.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
What I don't understand is that studios like Kawaii, Unfinished, Moodyz make many girls debut in VR, and only shoot one title. There are many girls who have done very well and you would like to watch her again in VR, but she doesn't shoot anymore.... That's very frustrating...

2dxxxisdead

Jun 15, 2024
This movie has some interesting stuff in it. It premieres a new camera angle that I have never seen before... It's not going to appeal to everyone, but it's mega immersive.... In the face-to-face missionary, the camera lowers and pans down to the girl's shoulder, cheek to cheek.... WOW... As I say it's not going to please everyone, because you have your face on the pillow..... :p, but it's mega immersive, the girl is hugging you in missionary, pure virtual reality....
Good catch, yeah never seen that angle before. Not sure what to make of it though. The idea is great, like the girl hugging you while you get closer to her in missionary which could be super immersive. But I don't like the camera angle they are using. In real life that is what it looks like but for VR they should alter it a little bit, like they should tilt the camera a little bit to the left while the girl should tilt her head to the camera as well, that could work and would be amazing. The way they did it like you said you only see her shoulder and more of the pillow/bed than the girl itself. Great idea regardless.

KAVR-382
August 4
O-M-G this girl is amazing :cinta: The previous barely scratch the surface. She just goes for it from the begining like she needs no instructions and always knows what to do. She is always laughing and smiling, very energetic and is super positive. Her personality kinda reminds me of Satsuki Ena in the sense that she give it all and is super passionate. Also well shot, awesome release by Kawaii.

You should give it a try. It's just the choking scene that goes for 2 minutes in missionary close to end. The rest is kinda like faster sex, nothing to rough and the first half is simply normal stuff.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Good catch, yeah never seen that angle before. Not sure what to make of it though. The idea is great, like the girl hugging you while you get closer to her in missionary which could be super immersive. But I don't like the camera angle they are using. In real life that is what it looks like but for VR they should alter it a little bit
Exactly. The new camera shot is original, and experimenting with new angles is appreciated. I think it's fine to use it in the middle of a scene for a few seconds, but not to end it, as they've used it.
It's very immersive and realistic, but as you say, in that position you hardly see anything. The ideal would be to turn the camera a bit towards the face, but I don't know to what extent VR cameras have so much movement ability...

O-M-G this girl is amazing :cinta: The previous barely scratch the surface. She just goes for it from the begining like she needs no instructions and always knows what to do. She is always laughing and smiling, very energetic and is super positive
I watched the movie (KAVR-392) yesterday, and completely agree. Matsui Hinako is a gem. She is very cute, great body, always smiling, and acts very well. Hopefully this is not her only VR movie, as with many girls who use Kawaii VR, and we will see her in more VR.

@chewbaka the "hardcore" theme is more marketing than anything else in this movie. The first two scenes are completely normal. Only in the third scene there are a couple of minutes in the middle of the missionary, as 2dxxxisdead says, and if you want you can skip them.

Reactions: 2dxxxisdead

2dxxxisdead

Jun 15, 2024
When do the Japanese take their summer vacation? In July or August? If they do take a vacation... :p

I ask because for me July has been the worst month of 2024 in VR releases. And some studios have also released less titles. I hope it's because July is the month of rest in Japan, and in August things get better.... Although at the moment there's almost nothing announced for august....
Not sure about July or when they have vacations but August looks terrible! So let's rant a little bit about the upcoming release schedule... Which releases are you guys looking forward to? Is there even anything? I only see girls with too much clothes on, bunny costumes, stupid amount of oil on the girl, nurses (I'm not dying yet, please stop!), cosplay (that's just too much clothes with extra steps), the one girl with the crazy tattoos, releases from studios that can't even shot VR propely and spam compilations. Hope it gets better soon.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I only see girls with too much clothes on, bunny costumes, stupid amount of oil on the girl, nurses (I'm not dying yet, please stop!), cosplay (that's just too much clothes with extra steps), the one girl with the crazy tattoos, releases from studios that can't even shot VR propely and spam compilations
Are you a mentalist? You read my mind... :p That's exactly what I see... I mean, nothing... More and more clothes, tattoos, and more and more titles from studios that have no idea about shooting VR, like Aqua, Koala, VR paradise, V One VR, Resorevo, P-Box VR....

And you forgot to talk about the sausage party.... As the people responsible for SOD VR and others have no idea what VR is, the only thing they can think of as a "novelty" .... is to shoot non-POV orgies with naked men half a meter away from you .... Exactly the same as in flat... :rolleyes:

That's exactly what you want to watch in VR, naked men and penises next to you, in real size and 3D... :mad:

13dsvr01565pl.jpg

13dsvr01565jp-11.jpg

Years waiting the return to VR of Azusa Misaki, the first VR with stupid oil and no face-to-face, the second one with stupid guy... :mad:

kavr00378pl.jpg

kavr00378jp-6.jpg

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is the "novelty" in VR now... A man's ass in your face... :mad:

The only title I've got in mind for August is IPVR-268 that I posted before, because I like Nishimiya Yume. Besides, there are less titles from powerful studios such as S1, Moodyz, Unfinished, IdeaPocket... I hope it's because of the summer vacations.

For me the big problem with VR is that 80% of the studios that release VR movies, are crap. Aqua, Koala, VR Paradise, V One VR, Resorevo, P-Box VR... Crap studios with crap VR movies. KMP (VRKM / SAVR) is not a garbage studio, but I don't like 95% of their VRs, so it's the same as the above.... SOD VR has been completely lost for two years, releasing really weird titles. Either they are niche niche, or they are not even VR, even if they shoot them in 3D :(

If only those studios existed, I would have given up on VR by now. Thankfully there's S1, Moodyz, Kawaii, Unfinished, IdeaPocket, and little else.... But all together they don't release even 10% of the VRs that are released...

Last edited:

chewbaka

Jan 8, 2021
Yup, IMHO the only 2 titles to look forward to this month are IPVR-268 with Nishimiya Yume and DSVR-047 with Nanase Alice who I happen to like.

Else its a slow month. Ozaki Erika does have a release in Aug but its a KMP one so it ain't exactly something to look forward to.

2dxxxisdead

Jun 15, 2024
With OLED screen, on August 6 PS VR2 is going to be able to connect to PC with an adapter that Sony is going to sell. And today in the UK it has been reduced by 200 pounds, you can buy it for just over 300 pounds... But it is necessary to know how this connection will be offered by Sony.
It loses some things when connected to the PC, such as eye tracking or haptics, but that is not used to watch video. Unfortunately, it also loses HDR, but it's still an OLED display.
Saw an interesting comparisson between Q3 and PSVR2 with text (can be found on the oculusquest subreddit)
w5nqu56pizgd1.png
Not sure how relevant that is for videos but it demonstrates that the OLED implementation on this device is not perfect.
So comparing these two devices on just the screen:
- PSVR2: better color, better contrast/deeper blacks
- Q3: better clarity on text, higher resolution/higher PPD, better subpixel layout

Yup, IMHO the only 2 titles to look forward to this month are IPVR-268 with Nishimiya Yume and DSVR-047 with Nanase Alice who I happen to like.
Nanase Alice is very pretty. I liked her most recent VR DSVR-044.

And you forgot to talk about the sausage party.... As the people responsible for SOD VR and others have no idea what VR is
Well if you complain too much about SOD they come for you and this guy will knock on your door, so be careful what you say next :p
13dsvr01564jp-2.jpg

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Saw an interesting comparisson between Q3 and PSVR2 with text (can be found on the oculusquest subreddit)
With normal operation they will look similar, but as you add rescaling or MSAA filtering to the video on PC, all of that is preserved in PS VR2 because it is direct image to the headset, but blurred in Quest because it uses compression. So in theory, GPU or AI enhanced videos should look better with PS VR2 than with Quest.
I'll get the adapter tomorrow or the day after, so I'll let you know my impressions. But I can't compare with Quest, which I don't have.
Well if you complain too much about SOD they come for you and this guy will knock on your door, so be careful what you say next :p
13dsvr01564jp-2.jpg
:lol: :lol:

To be honest, what pisses me off the most is VR studios releasing movies that are niche of niche, which I personally find really silly with no interest, over 1,000 VRs are released a year, but none of them are lesbian.

KMP releasing 40 or 50 VRs a month that are all clones of each other, total boredom. SOD with their crazy stuff, those titles like the one in the picture that are almost virtual r***s, others studios release titles where they only show asses, others where they only show feet with stockings, others where they show old women in their 70's stripping... And nobody, absolutely nobody, is shooting a lesbian VR. :mad:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that all those fetishes sell more than a good lesbian film... That old women studio releases 3 or 4 VRs a month!!!!! :rolleyes:

komz00075pl.jpg

Even some titles with shit... Does a VR movie with women playing with fake shit sell more than a good lesbian movie? Come on...

In flat, dozens of lesbian movies are released every month... Do people who switch to VR suddenly stop liking lesbian movies all of a sudden? In this thread we are few people, and many of us like VR movies with lesbian scenes...

And I don't accept that lesbian in VR is not liked because it's not POV, these days two Non-POV movies with guys and girls in VR are going to be released, as I posted before... Hetero Non-POV is OK, but not lesbian??!!

I'm not asking for one every day, but at least one or two lesbian VRs a month.... If someone would release some lesbian VR once in a while, I wouldn't complain so much about those weird VRs...

Last edited:

dadavidvid

Oct 11, 2009
Haha, sometimes its good to have a video to watch just for the fun of it and not necessarily for the sex.

Frankly, one of my favorite VR clips is that of Jinguuji Nao trying on swimsuits. There's only a few moments where she spends fully naked and its often in the distance while she's changing. You get peeks of nipple whenever her top slips although that's pretty much always the case in the later half of the 2nd video. You get a hint of bush behind her skimpy swimsuit bottom. No sex whatsover. Yet I can watch this clip multiple times and never get fed up of it. Partly cos its Nao. Mostly cos I just really enjoy the tease. Nao showing off her lovely butt in a thong while bouncing on an exercise ball? Yup, I can watch that bit for quite a while...I'm down with it.

CCVR-028
View attachment 3519549

So yeah...I basically treat many other videos the same way as this one. If I like the girl but the sex scenes aren't always to my liking, than I retain and watch some of the clips just for the tease. Cos I like the girl than I don't really care if every video is perfect.

We don't get to see Honjou Suzu in VR much. I'll take any video we can get of her as something similar to this Nao title.
Where can one find this video?

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Where can one find this video?
it's an old title. It can be found but on a rival site of Akiba, so it can't be post here. As chewbaka says, use Duckduckgo.

So much people miss Jinguuji Nao in VR... :(

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I have thousands of VR movies in my collection, and zero are from MAX-AVR. Their first titles were a technical disaster, the girls looked gigantic, and later they always shoot with the camera far away, and sex full of clothes.
But I bought the 8K version of MAXVR-148 and, if you like mature women and rough sex.... WOW.

maxvr00148pl.jpg

MAXVR-148_AlnJuY.jpg

MAXVR-148_0uxdDz.jpg

Those nipples in 3D are epic...

The camera is close all the time, there are very immersive face-to-face scenes, and Kawakami Yu's experience adds to the realism. This woman doesn't get older, she's still as sexy as ever. The best VR of Kawakami Yu by far.

And it is also the 8K film with the best image quality of Fanza, very good definition and a bitrate of 45-48 Mpbs, much higher than the 11-15 Mbps of the mediocre 8K of S1 and Moodyz. The download sites only have the 4K version, living in the DVD era.

Today it's time to talk about studios I don't normally recommend.... I've been complaining so much about SAVR not shooting VRs without clothes and with face-to-face missionary, that they're starting to listen to me... :p They've already released some, although they still suffer from slow, robotic and artificial sex. But at least they have improved the immersion.

SAVR-435 could be great. It includes all the face-to-face scenes I like (cowgirl and missionary), without clothes, and also with the cute and beautiful Tukino Runa, who hasn't filmed in VR for a long time. For secord time in years, I think I'm going to buy a SAVR movie...

SAVR-345 August 31

savr00435pl.jpg

savr00435jp-17.jpg

savr00435jp-4.jpg

Last edited:

2dxxxisdead

Jun 15, 2024
So in theory, GPU or AI enhanced videos should look better with PS VR2 than with Quest.
I'll get the adapter tomorrow or the day after, so I'll let you know my impressions. But I can't compare with Quest, which I don't have.
Oh you have a PSVR2 with the adapter yet? Looking forward to the comparison with the HP Reverb G2.

SOD with their crazy stuff, those titles like the one in the picture that are almost virtual...
Yeah, they also seem to release more and more of that weird stuff and the newest nonsense (not showing any picture or ID because I don't wanna promote/share it) from them with Aya is especially sick, wth. The unfortunate truth is that they do it because it must sell well. Even if this kind of release is not showing up in sales rankings they will sell over time because it has no competition in that niche so they will even keep selling it months after release.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think that all those fetishes sell more than a good lesbian film...
I can only speculate, my theory is that what you want is in an awkward spot. Like you said it's not a fetish but also not mainstream either, atleast not the "no guy lesbian" stuff. So the vanilla studios like Moodyz or Kawaii won't do it because it's not mainstream and SOD will not do it because it's not fucked up/niche enough. You also have to pay two girls and you really have to know what you are doing with the camera angles and so one, so you need a good director for it. Otherwise it would just suck and it would be kinda boring/slow. On top of that the actresses have to nail it with the performance and know how VR works (rip SIVR). An average performance would be amplified in a negative way in this kind of content I feel. And again you already have the "lesbian" content with the guy and two girls, atleast form their perspective/from a filling the niche perspective. That being said these lazy fucks better figure it out regardless and delivery the content asap... ;)

Today it's time to talk about studios I don't normally recommend.... I've been complaining so much about SAVR not shooting VRs without clothes and with face-to-face missionary, that they're starting to listen to me... :p They've already released some, although they still suffer from slow, robotic and artificial sex. But at least they have improved the immersion.

SAVR-435 could be great.
Looks good. It also seems that SAVR is the only big studio that still announces new stuff. I'm looking forward to SAVR-438 with Mami Nagase.
savr00438pl.jpg
Another example of a girl that is in this business for a very long time but has no decent VR yet. So let's see how this goes. The previews look promising.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Oh you have a PSVR2 with the adapter yet? Looking forward to the comparison with the HP Reverb G2.
Received today, in a few hours I'll try it.

Like you said it's not a fetish but also not mainstream either, atleast not the "no guy lesbian" stuff. So the vanilla studios like Moodyz or Kawaii won't do it because it's not mainstream and SOD will not do it because it's not fucked up/niche enough
I don't know, but I don't think lesbian VR is more niche than those SOD VR "virtual r***s" or a 70 year old woman stripping.

In 2018-2019 SOD VR was releasing one or two lesbian VR a month, girls only. And applying your argument, since it's niche they could also sell months after release, which doesn't happen with regular VRs.

But you're right that if it's done, it's done right, otherwise it's not going to sell anything. That's what happens with KAVR-209, which I didn't buy it because to watch lesbian with the camera two meters away, I'm not interested. That's not VR. Or the last titles that SOD VR has released, where you are a girl, a nonsense where you can't see anything, because you can't see your own pussy, or the kisses... :rolleyes: If you shoot a lesbian VR that lesbian fans won't buy, then you're making a fool of yourself.
Ideally, a studio specialized in lesbian, like Bibian, would come back to VR, and release a title a month. That would be perfect.

I also like threesomes of two girls and a guy with lesbian scenes, if it's done right, like URVRSP-245 or DSVR-1520 with Erika Ozaki and Jun Suehiro... What a pair... :cinta:

The problem is that only 1% of the threesomes have lesbian scenes, and when they do, they are either simple kisses that don't go any further, or the camera is two meters away, like this stupid movie that SOD VR recently released :mad:

DSVR-1555.jpg

Looks good. It also seems that SAVR is the only big studio that still announces new stuff. I'm looking forward to SAVR-438 with Mami Nagase.

Not a fan of her, but the movie looks immersive. Let's hope that SAVR continues on this path.

Last edited: