Gripe of the month

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Not a gripe but I wonder have the industry turned so bad that JAV actresses don't even announce their retirement nor do they want the retirement videos.
Seems like they are just ready to go. Yuu Shinoda ended her run quietly and with no fanfare.
What is the industry doing that making everyone want to go and give them the middle finger?
The hell.
I feel like I should start a "In Memoriam" thread so we can keep up on the retires.

Last edited:

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
As you said some actresses looks good 'sweaty'. I think most full figure actresses
like Yuri Oshikawa, AIKA, My strawberry favorite Nina Momoka, and lastly
my absolute favorite :)Reiko Nakamori:) looks good sweaty.

Highly recommend Minami Yasu as a girl who likes to work up a sweat. JUQ-004 and JUL-906 I can both heartily recommend. She likes to be assertive and ride.

JUL-906B.gif

Vmaloy

very average 馬鹿外人
Apr 19, 2023
Not a gripe but I wonder have the industry turned so bad that JAV actresses don't even announce their retirement nor do they want the retirement videos.
Seems like they are just ready to go. Yuu Shinoda ended her run quietly and with no fanfare.
What is the industry doing that making everyone want to go and give them the middle finger?
The hell.
I feel like I should start a "In Memoriam" thread so we can keep up on the retires.

I think the industry as changed a lot, right now when a girl retire it's usually the beginning of a new career on social media, so she doesn't just "retire" anymore.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
There's been a recent influx of new users to this forum that seem to feel quantity of individual threads trumps quality.

I don't need five threads for the same content. It dilutes any responses between multiple locations and also pushes any other discussions further and further from the public eye.

Personally I rarely create threads at all. I'd rather necro post to an existing thread that's already touched on the same or similar topic.

Please consider the search tool. Please be respectful of other user's voices.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
There's been a recent influx of new users to this forum that seem to feel quantity of individual threads trumps quality.

I don't need five threads for the same content. It dilutes any responses between multiple locations and also pushes any other discussions further and further from the public eye.

Personally I rarely create threads at all. I'd rather necro post to an existing thread that's already touched on the same or similar topic.

Please consider the search tool. Please be respectful of other user's voices.
For reals I thought we had mods for this, they should be deleting these duplicate threads

ToastFrench

Jan 8, 2022
My gripe of the month: the excessive use of "smartphone vertical camera footage" in JAVs. It may have been a neat 'realism gimmick' at first, but it is used too often and is just terrible quality.

Reactions: Nasu no shogun

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I don't mind one or two short vertical shots as part of the story (somebody filming the action), but as soon as they last more than a few seconds I really dislike them too.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
My latest gripe is badly done office sets. A lot of OL movies that have scenes set in the actual office don't bother to actually set up any computers. They often just have a monitor and a wireless keyboard. No actual computers and the monitors have no cables attached, neither to a computer or for electricity.
It might not be important for the scene, but as somebody who works with computers a lot I find it very distracting. How hard can it be to get a few old computers and actually connect the things? Or at the very least attach a power cable to the monitors.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
My latest gripe is badly done office sets. A lot of OL movies that have scenes set in the actual office don't bother to actually set up any computers. They often just have a monitor and a wireless keyboard. No actual computers and the monitors have no cables attached, neither to a computer or for electricity.
It might not be important for the scene, but as somebody who works with computers a lot I find it very distracting. How hard can it be to get a few old computers and actually connect the things? Or at the very least attach a power cable to the monitors.
They could have some horny OL watching some famous JAV then typical salary man slave walks in. This is a great idea they promote their own AV at the same time.

Nasu no shogun

Feb 26, 2021
If I had shared this grip before please fo:)rgive me.
I hate actors who are constantly in "every" movie. Because of the shortage or studio.

This actor is sooo painful to my eyes that I didn't even want to screenshot...
but I did for clarity.
I know his name but I refuse to write it because I hate his face lol.

View attachment 3482825
He used to have a haircut shaved really close, didn't he? I think he was in a series called "Sex Education" or something like that.