Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Still think a JAV movie where alien MILFs come to earth in search of young, healthy sperm since the radiation from the last war on their planet has made their males infertile.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: mei2 and Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Here's my update to URE-030, which was mainly formatting the dialog a bit. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Also re-looked at URE-045. I guess it's hard for a remake to be as good as the first one; although URE-045 probably would have been pretty good if not compared to URE-030. I'll go back and see if the original work I did on it is worth salvaging! lol

Attachments

• ure-030-ub.rar
    30.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

JUQ-741 During My Wife's Pregnancy, I Was Even Forbidden To Masturbate, So I Ended Up Having Sex With My Stepmother, Miki, Who Came To Tokyo, Over And Over Again... Miki Akai​

juq741pl.jpg

I found another Mother-Son themed, reduced mosaic video that I couldn't resist subbing. I love her big boobs and I loved the "surprise" ending! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• juq-741.rar
    11.8 KB · Views: 127

bestbuy

Jan 8, 2023

JUQ-741 During My Wife's Pregnancy, I Was Even Forbidden To Masturbate, So I Ended Up Having Sex With My Stepmother, Miki, Who Came To Tokyo, Over And Over Again... Miki Akai​

juq741pl.jpg

I found another Mother-Son themed, reduced mosaic video that I couldn't resist subbing. I love her big boobs and I loved the "surprise" ending! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Thanks again Chuckie, I can use whisper to create ok subs as this is not high drama, but I can't recreate your creativity, your subs are special.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Does anyone have GG-016 Nishina Momoka subtitle complete? Subtitlecat's version is not complete
Do read at the very minimum the thread title where you're posting to. Usually I would have just deleted this, but I'm feeling nice so you can use the search function and it's probably somewhere or not.
Looks like someone is taking subs here and posting to their site or what ever. And they do not give credit to the person who created the sub(s) lol :rolleyes:

My recent sub of GG-016 was found here, https://javluna1.com/jav-english-su...-during-a-visit-to-my-parents-momoka-nishina/

And if the person had took the sub had read the summary, they would know...
I post only the short version here https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...not-a-sub-request-thread.1466451/post-4552511.

View attachment 3007847View attachment 3007848View attachment 3007849NOT the full sub. Which I decided not too lol

And the admin there say he created it hahaha :hehe:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]DASS-442 After A Month Of Showering My Mother With Love And Affection Every Day, I Had Sex With Her Again And Again, Making A Baby. Reina Kuroki​

dass442pl.jpg

I found another recently released Mother-Son themed, reduced mosaic video that I couldn't resist subbing. I love her big boobs. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• dass-442.rar
    13.1 KB · Views: 137

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[4K]NUKA-57 Six Creampies Without Pulling Out Incest Close Copulation Miki Akai​

h_086nuka57pl.jpg

I found another Mother-Son themed video starring Miki Akai that I couldn't resist subbing. I love her big boobs and her enthusiasm. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• nuka-057.rar
    5.4 KB · Views: 81

Michifuz

Jan 8, 2024

GVH-565

Hello I share with you the subtitle generated by Subtitle edit, using the recently integrated Purfview's Faster-Wishper-XXL. With the following parameters: --beam_size=20 --temperature 0.5 --best_of 3 --threads 4 --vad_window_size_samples 1024
I started to translate it to my spanish language (so, it has the first lines in spanish, the rest is in japanese), so far the transcription is very good. It's going to take me some time to translate it into Spanish, so I'm sharing it for those who want to translate it into their language.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I have generated the subtitles again in Japanese only, for those who find it easy to translate them into their own languages.

------------------------------------------------------

gvh565pl.jpg

Attachments

• GVH-565.rar
    26.3 KB · Views: 75
  • GVH-565 [ONLY JAPANESE].rar
    26.1 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Kuprenx

Mar 16, 2024
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Taako and Imscully

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
This has the makings of a great song...this could be the chorus, but where is the rest of the song? Could be a great country western one but needs a dog, pick-up truck, and running from the lawman added! ;)
I write parody songs for fun and started to create one based on MILF Miki.
Then I saw some stuff in the news and got distracted.
I may revisit....but thought the quick chorus was worthy of a laugh. :)

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVH-565

Hello I share with you the subtitle generated by Subtitle edit, using the recently integrated Purfview's Faster-Wishper-XXL. With the following parameters: --beam_size=20 --temperature 0.5 --best_of 3 --threads 4 --vad_window_size_samples 1024
I started to translate it to my spanish language (so, it has the first lines in spanish, the rest is in japanese), so far the transcription is very good. It's going to take me some time to translate it into Spanish, so I'm sharing it for those who want to translate it into their language.
I have generated the subtitles again in Japanese only, for those who find it easy to translate them into their own languages.

My Thanks to Michifuz for downloading the Japanese only Sub. I used SubtitleCat to translate it to English and am posting it, thanks to Michifuz's original work. I have not edited it but my quick look indicates that it looks pretty good. I may use my Whisper generated Sub and merge it with Michifuz's translated Sub, but later....

Attachments

• GVH-565 [ONLY JAPANESE] (1)-en.rar
    25.7 KB · Views: 44

Richard009

Jul 15, 2024
Hi!
I have the subtitle file for RCTD-462 'Dirty Talk Female Newscaster 29 Perverted Mature Woman Talks Dirty Reiko Kobayakawa' downloaded from subtitle cat. I believe the original srt file is thai and has been shoddily translated into english and uploaded into subtitle cat as it is mistimed and filled with very silly sentences in between. Could anyone have a look into it? I have attached both the files here. Also here's the link to the subtitle cat page for the video: https://www.subtitlecat.com/subs/72...r talks rudely. Actress Kobayakawa Reiko.html

1rctd462pl.jpg

Attachments

• rctd-462.rar
    28.6 KB · Views: 47

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]MDYD-793 Miki Sato Mother Of A Friend​

mdyd793pl.jpg

I found another video starring Miki Sato that I couldn't resist subbing. Not exactly a Mother-son themed feature and the storyline wasn't the best, but it was another Miki video! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• mdyd-793-ub.rar
    6.2 KB · Views: 118

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVH-565

Thanks again so much to Mishifuz for posting his sub for this video. I used his Sub for the basis of this Sub and then used my Whisper Colab Sub to provide clarity and fill in dialog at several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• GVH-565 - Copy.rar
    26.4 KB · Views: 59