Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

DASS-423 After A Month Of Showering My Mother With Love And Affection Every Day, I Had Sex With Her Again And Again, And Again, Until She Lost Her Senses.​

dass423pl.jpg

I found another Mother-Son themed video that I couldn't resist subbing. I love her big boobs and just imagine having a loving mother like her! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• DASS-423.rar
    15.8 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

Nakamori Reiko was a blessing to JAV. I say she is amongst the top​

50 legends in JAV including Ayumi Shinoda, Ryoko Murakami, Chisato Shoda,

Yui Hatano and more.​

It will be an honor to see to view this sub.
Hey all! Sorry Ive been out of pocket recently. But I'm appreciative of several of your subtitles posted these past few pages. Thank you for this sub Chuckie! Taako is indeed correct! Reiko Nakamori is one of the hottest milfs in Jav all time in my book. She has had several gems in her library including this YUME-006. Some of my favorite Reiko titles include JUKD-995 (where she tempts some baseball playing guys); SUN-019; RNADE-770 (Nurse mom and her son); VENU-125 (mother and son bathing together; JUC-514 (Mom Swap-I believe Ive seen subs of this but that was long ago; nice to have it again); VENU-237 (another great mom-swap title that def deserves to be subbed); Really miss Reiko. She was Hot!

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

DASS-423 After A Month Of Showering My Mother With Love And Affection Every Day, I Had Sex With Her Again And Again, And Again, Until She Lost Her Senses.​

dass423pl.jpg

I found another Mother-Son themed video that I couldn't resist subbing. I love her big boobs and just imagine having a loving mother like her! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Really love Hikari Hime! One of the hottest JAV milfs today! Thanks Chuckie!

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
GVG-046 The Sexy PTA Chairwoman And The Naughty Student Council President Yuna Shina
View attachment 3501318

To be clear, this IS NOT my sub. This is a sub where I forgotten where I found it.
I can't verified the accuracy. I am giving it here because I was going to dump it. Please enjoy.
I tried to check if this sub was already posted and @George1980 posted a similar one.
This might be his. If so, the credit belongs to him.
Update: it looks like @Imscully might have found the actual source at @Avsubtitle.
So many thanks to him for his help.
Thank you! Love Yuna Shiina for so long!

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

Reducing Mosaic]SDMU-881 SOD Romance – A Lewd Mother-in-law Who Can’t Help But Suck Her Son’s Morning Erection Satomi Suzuki​

1sdmu881pl.jpg

I found this "reduced mosaic" version of an older movie starring one of my favorite MILFs. I used a Sub I found on SubtitleCat.com since my Whisper Colab GPU time had expired! I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Satomi is also so damn hot! Love her petite body to be honest! She has some uncensored titles that are volcanic! Here are some of my faves of her mom themed titles- BKD-332 (Mom and Son hot spring trip); HBAD-504 (Mom does son's friends HOT!); VENU-280 (Mom-son); ANB-205 (Mom-Son).

• Love
Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]RCT-446 Cramped And Sweaty In Yojohan Life Incest Mother Sister Tits Super​

1rct446pl.jpg

I found a "reduced mosaic" video that I had Posted a Sub for, a couple of years ago. I love their big boobs and just imagine having a MILF and two hot sisters! I also used Whisper Colab to create a Sub and I used it to provide clarification at several places on my old Sub. I also continued to attempt to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• RCT-446-ub.rar
    18.9 KB · Views: 49

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Well fellow boob lovers...I revisited my Sub for NSPS-762 starring Rena Fukiishi. I just can't seem to leave that MILF alone. She may be my number 2 all time great after Ayumi Shinado of course. Anyway here is my update Sub for those that might want it. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• NSPS-762 Rena.rar
    5.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Well fellow boob lovers...I revisited my Sub for NSPS-762 starring Rena Fukiishi. I just can't seem to leave that MILF alone. She may be my number 2 all time great after Ayumi Shinado of course. Anyway here is my update Sub for those that might want it. Enjoy and let me know what you think.
NSPS-762 is, perhaps, my all-time favorite JAV.
It has almost all of my favorite, kinky elements.
If she had a hairier muff and ended up pregnant at the end, the "perhaps" would not be necessary.
Thanks for sharing. :)

rawdawg

Nov 20, 2008
Seeing if anyone has the ability to download the online sub for this one......[START-085] Honjo Suzu - The beautiful wife in the apartment next door to me was sexually frustrated. For five days, we had a secret affair, where I penetrated her vagina from behind while standing through a 10cm hole in the wall that had been made during a marital quarrel.

This is a new theme to me and though there are some online places that have Subs for it (i guess via "AI") I am not able to extract it (trying to "inspect" then clicking the network and analyzing the different files separately) from the web version of it. If anyone can, thatd be great.

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
Thank you for this Chuckie! Rena Fukiishi is also one of my all time favorites too.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]MEYD-646 Former Yariman’s Aunt Is Too Erotic And Her Nephew Who Is Super-sK**led Becomes A Libido Monster! Yumi Kazama, A Transcendental Hold That Can Never Be Escaped​

1610190902-meyd646pl.jpg

I recently downloaded this video starring one of my favorite MILFs and I couldn't resist attempting another Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create a Sub, but I also found a Sub on SubtitleCat.com that I liked slightly better and I used it as the basis for this Sub. I also used my Whisper Sub to to fill in missing dialog and provide clarity several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• meyd-646.rar
    7.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
Two main things I fell in love with when I first discovered JAV were the erotic storylines associated with each film and having one main actress in every scene in that story. After that, I was hooked and never went back to Western adult films. The Japanese production value and attention to detail and diverse fetishes puts the rest of the World to shame in the adult industry. Case in point: The Mom-Son entire JAV library going back 20 years is just an embarrassment of riches, and that's just one category theme. I also love the Mom NTR category theme as well and look forward to those types of films when they are released. Having alot of these subtitled makes it so much more enjoyable. Big Thanks to you all here in this thread who do the hard work to subtitle and bring enjoyment for the rest of us! Major Kudos!

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]JUL-671 I Can’t Tell My Wife Even If My Mouth Is Torn, I Can’t Say That My Mother-in-law Was Conceived … -1 Night 2 Days Hot Spring Trip, I Forgot About Myself And Made Vaginal Cum Shot. –Yumi Kazama​

jul671pl.jpg

I recently found another video starring one of my favorite MILFs, Yumi Kazama. Since several forum members seemed to like her work I couldn't resist editing another Sub! I used a Sub that I had (from where I don't exactly remember), and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

PS. I found this reduced Mosaic version of the movie but it was a little tricky to download, so if anyone wants it message me and I will provide a share link..

Attachments

• JUL-671.rar
    9.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Imscully

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014

[Reducing Mosaic]JUL-671 I Can’t Tell My Wife Even If My Mouth Is Torn, I Can’t Say That My Mother-in-law Was Conceived … -1 Night 2 Days Hot Spring Trip, I Forgot About Myself And Made Vaginal Cum Shot. –Yumi Kazama​

jul671pl.jpg

I recently found another video starring one of my favorite MILFs, Yumi Kazama. Since several forum members seemed to like her work I couldn't resist editing another Sub! I used a Sub that I had (from where I don't exactly remember), and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

PS. I found this reduced Mosaic version of the movie but it was a little tricky to download, so if anyone wants it message me and I will provide a share link..
@Chuckie100 , my friend...I thank you once again for creating and sharing you hard work.
Notice I said that I...thank you.
My Southern Slick Willie, so to speak, on the other hand...would like to share this meme to express it's alternate sentiment.
(For artistic reasons, Charlton Heston is playing the role of SSW in this meme. You can guess what the surrounding sea foam is meant to symbolize, you sick bastard!) :)
Cheers
you did it chuckie.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I am sometimes asked how to use/run Whisper Colab. Although I think I remember Sam Kook posting a "How to" instructions, I also found this link: https://colab.research.google.com/g...ion-Tutorial/blob/main/Whisper_Tutorial.ipynb

Although this tutorial was written for Mac users, a lot of it is the same for us Windows users. Whisper will automatically down load the srt file to your Download folder on Windows PCs.

Last edited:
Reactions: mei2

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

FERA-46 Sabishinbo Mother Excessive Love Lust Sex Kazama Yumi​

h_086fera46pl.jpg

I recently found another video Yumi Kazama. Since several forum members seem to like her work too, I couldn't resist editing another Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

I wound up running Whisper several times with slightly different setting due to the perceived gap in dialog between ~58 mins to 1 hr 38 min time period. It wasn't until I reviewed the video that I found there wasn't much of any dialog during this time! AI is a wonderful thing! lol

Attachments

• fera-46 - Copy.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 22

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

FERA-57 Acme Does Not End To Say Also Incest Rebirth Climbing Claws Sex Kazama Yumi​

h_086fera57pl.jpg

I recently found another video of Yumi Kazama and I couldn't resist making another Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Unfortunately this video had almost no dialog, just a lot of fucking. Probably hardly worth posting but it is what it is!

Attachments

• FERA-57.rar
    647 bytes · Views: 7
Last edited: