Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

MAC-44 Duality Active Sawamura Reiko That The Horizontal Sleeping Is Good Shy Endure Her Husband's Mother Drowned In The Son Of Sex Skills​

143mac44pl.jpg

I found another incest themed video that I couldn't resist subbing. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

OMG! This is MY FAVORITE film with Reiko! Son spies on her and she lets him! Then the seduction at night behind her hubby's back! Always wanted this translated and now its here! Appreciate this so much Chuckie! Reiko has so many great films and this is among the best!

• Love
Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]JUQ-870 “Next Time It’ll Feel Even Better…” I Was Completely Pampered And Trained By My Busty M-cup Stepmother Kanae​

juq870pl.jpg

Holy Moly...what a set of jugs! I found this reduced mosaic video starring a big boobed MILF, that I couldn't resist subbing. Naturally, I had to take the "step" out of stepmom! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• juq-870-ub.rar
    10.4 KB · Views: 16