Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Yea, I have to admit SpikesPen was better at "interpreting" what was happening in the scene than what I do...he probably spent many more hours too. Without Whisper he would not only of had to generate the dialog but also create the matching timing on the subtitle file. He was indeed our pioneer!
Agree. I think in some ways it's better not knowing he didn't really know Japanese:p
I still have an older movie of his game show dads and daughters both hypnotize and it's awesome.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

BKD-197 Mother-to-child Mating [Shibusawa Road] Haruna Hana​

bkd197sopl.jpg

I recently downloaded this incest themed, older video starring one of my favorite, big boobed (they appear to be natural too!) MILF and I couldn't resist attempting another Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• BKD-197 Hana Haruna.rar
    12.1 KB · Views: 71

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
My process of editing Whisper subs is to concentrate on the first 30 mins and then on the last 30 mins...the first part is to "hook" the viewer and the last is to "finish" the deal. In the middle I try to correct obvious issues but don't spent all that much time. It seems to work! "Make JAV Great Again" lol

• Haha
Reactions: mei2 and Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

MAC-46 In The Horizontal Sleeping Is Good Shy Endure Her Husband's Mother Drowned In The Son Of Sex Technique Duality Active Rena Fukiishi​

143mac46pl.jpg

I recently found this incest themed, reduced mosaic video starring one of my all-time favorite, big boobed MILF and I couldn't resist attempting another Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• MAC-46-ub.rar
    4.9 KB · Views: 66

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014

MAC-46 In The Horizontal Sleeping Is Good Shy Endure Her Husband's Mother Drowned In The Son Of Sex Technique Duality Active Rena Fukiishi​

143mac46pl.jpg

I recently found this incest themed, reduced mosaic video starring one of my all-time favorite, big boobed MILF and I couldn't resist attempting another Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.
This is easily one of Rena Fukiishi's top 5 movies. She plays a beautiful, busty, and abused Mom who slowly gives herself over to her son. The final scene that puts the abusive step-dad in his place is among my all-time favorites. The only thing that would have made it better would have been an ending where Mom blossoms with the fruit of her own son's seed.
I've got my own fan-fiction project for this. I'll search for it and share as a compliment to yours. Thanks for sharing.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
As I've said before..."it's a sad day when I have do a search of this site to see if I've already subbed a video"! Sigh!
But easier doing a search here than through all my hard drives! lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Imscully

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
This is easily one of Rena Fukiishi's top 5 movies. She plays a beautiful, busty, and abused Mom who slowly gives herself over to her son. The final scene that puts the abusive step-dad in his place is among my all-time favorites. The only thing that would have made it better would have been an ending where Mom blossoms with the fruit of her own son's seed.
I've got my own fan-fiction project for this. I'll search for it and share as a compliment to yours. Thanks for sharing.
Agree! This is one of the hottest Rena films and one of my favorites! Love the storyline too. Thanks Chuckie!

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

BKD-147 Mother-to-child Copulation ~ Suwa Road ~ Sawamura Reiko​

bkd147sopl.jpg

I recently downloaded another oldie video starring one of my favorite MILFs and I couldn't resist attempting another Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.
Ahhhhh Reiko! One of my all-time favorite JAV Milfs! She has had some scorching mom-son films including this one. Thanks Chuckie!!!

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

MAC-44 Duality Active Sawamura Reiko That The Horizontal Sleeping Is Good Shy Endure Her Husband's Mother Drowned In The Son Of Sex Skills​

143mac44pl.jpg

I found another incest themed video that I couldn't resist subbing. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• MAC-44.rar
    11.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

JUQ-869 During My Wife's Pregnancy, I Had Been Abstaining From Sex, So I Went To A Soapland... The Number One Girl There Was My Wife's Friend Sister, Rena. Rena Fukiishi​

juq869pl.jpg

I found another reduced mosaic video starring one of my favorite, big boobed MILFs, that I couldn't resist subbing. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Not originally an incest themed feature but I decided to spice it up a tad!

Attachments

• juq-869-ub.rar
    15 KB · Views: 28

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Best Friend’s Mother HD Uncensored

gwwd58kt6jub.jpg

I found an uncensored video starring one of my favorite, big boobed MILFs, that I couldn't resist subbing. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

I just can't seem to get enough of Rena Fukishi!

Attachments

• heyzo-2534.rar
    3.4 KB · Views: 32

msislsfsnpa

Apr 19, 2022
NSFS-175 ((Daughter talked into becoming a nude model by her father))

One of my all time favorite video. Mostly because of Himesaki Hana's performance. The story line was quite cliche and lacking.

So I spent around 12 hours to completely redo the entire story line and make it an Incest Drama.
Hope someone enjoys it as much as I enjoyed making it.

nsfs175pl.jpg

ID: NSFS-175
Release Date: 2023-04-11
Length: 123 min(s)
Director: Tomitake Taro
Maker: Nagae Style
Label: Nagae Style
Genre(s): (Incest),Solowork, Big Tits, Married Woman, Affair,Drama,
Cast: Himesaki Hana

NSFS-212 Daughter talked into being a nude model by her father (Prelude to NSFS-175)

An Absolute Banger starring Rino Nakajaou. This one is the prelude to my original post of NSFS-175 starring Himesaki Hana.

This is another incest conversion drama and it gives the backstory of how Toru Ozawa and Tomohiro Abe started exchanging their daughters.

This has about 1000 lines of dialogue already. I will post the remaining story line with corrections later.
ENJOY

nsfs212pl.jpg

ID: NSFS-212
Release Date: 2023-08-22
Length: 162 min(s)
Director: Tomitake Taro
Maker: Nagae Style
Label: Nagae Style
Genre(s): INCEST, Big Tits, Married Woman, Affair, Drama, Cuckold
Cast: Nakajou Rino

Attachments

• NSFS-212 partial.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 36

Sedas

Oct 26, 2021

MAC-46 En el sueño horizontal es bueno, tímido, aguanta, la madre de su marido se ahogó en la técnica sexual hijo, dualidad activa, Rena Fukiishi.​

143mac46pl.jpg

Hace poco me encontré con este video de mosaico reducido con temática de incesto protagonizado por una de mis MILF tetonas favoritas de todos los tiempos y no pude resistirme a probar otro sub. Usé Whisper Colab para crear este sub y también intenté limpiarlo un poco y reinterpretar algunas de las tonterías o diálogos "libres de obscenidades". Nuevamente, no entiendo japonés, por lo que mis reinterpretaciones pueden no ser totalmente precisas, pero trato de que coincidan con lo que está sucediendo en la escena. De todos modos, disfrútalo y cuéntame qué piensas.
Busque el video en diferentes sitios con el mosaico reducido y no lo encontré, me puedes decir de que sitio lo descargaste, gracias.

Mod tl(next time, do this yourself, this is an english forum): I searched for the video on different sites with the reduced mosaic and I didn't find it, can you tell me from which site you downloaded it, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Busque el video en diferentes sitios con el mosaico reducido y no lo encontré, me puedes decir de que sitio lo descargaste, gracias.

Mod tl(next time, do this yourself, this is an english forum): I searched for the video on different sites with the reduced mosaic and I didn't find it, can you tell me from which site you downloaded it, thanks.

Also found it here: https://sextb.net/search/mac

Last edited: