Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

loongwin38

Aug 30, 2024

YOCH-014 It's Fine For A 55-year-old Mother And Child To Go To A Hot Spring. It's A Happy Thing. Chisato Shoda, 55 Years Old​

h_086yoch014pl.jpg

I found a very recent incest themed video starring one of my favorite MILFs that I just had to Sub. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Chuckie can u teach me how to use whisper collab and setting/commands ?

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]RCT-409 Guess Naked Sister Mother Son Incest Family Lewd If The Games Turn Naughty Ignorant!All Special 4p Incest​

1rct409pl.jpg

I found another incest themed, reduced mosaic video that I couldn't resist subbing (I'm a huge fan of the Rocket produced JAVs.). I found what I consider a fairly good Sub for this video on SubtitleCat, but it had missing dialog in several places so I used Whisper Colab to create a Sub and I used it to try and fill in the missing dialog. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think​

I Haven't checked it out yet, but the SubtitleCat Sub may have been decoded from the old SpikesPen Subs from long ago. SpikesPen would sub the "important" parts of video in clips. I'm thinking maybe someone decoded the clips and then applied them to the full video. Just a wild guess however!

Attachments

• RCT-409-ub.rar
    19.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Supposedly the Spikespen translations are pretty bad. He just made up dialog that fitted the scenes as back in his days there was no whisper software to give a general idea about the conversation.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Supposedly the Spikespen translations are pretty bad. He just made up dialog that fitted the scenes as back in his days there was no whisper software to give a general idea about the conversation.
Yea, I've heard they were not the "most accurate"! lol But I still enjoyed them in the day. He probably did what I do when editing Whisper nonsense...but at least now Whisper helps give us a clue.

Reactions: Imscully

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Perhaps, yes.
However, I'd like to share my appreciation for Spikespen.
As an English only speaker, I don't understand Japanese, at all.
So, Spikespen's subtitles, whether accurate or not, provided me a great amount of enjoyment way back when.
I consider him the OG, so to speak, of JAV Subtitles.
His work added great value to the movies I watched.
It also inspired me to create my own.
So...bad or not, I will always appreciate and honor his contributions and the trail he blazed that many of us (like our own, @Chuckie100 ) still follow.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Perhaps, yes.
So, Spikespen's subtitles, whether accurate or not, provided me a great amount of enjoyment way back when.
So...bad or not, I will always appreciate and honor his contributions and the trail he blazed that many of us (like our own, @Chuckie100 ) still follow.
I completely agree with Imscully. If one does not understand the Japanese language, in my opinion it is more important that the dialog match what is happening in the scene. I was such a great customer of EroJapanes that he asked me to help edit subtitles but I wasn't very good...I think I tried to enhance the dialog a little too much for his taste! lol But I will always thank him for giving me general guidelines on how to edit Subs. Unfortunately, the religious folks came down on the credit card companies and made it almost impossible for him to sell the Subs for Incest material that I was interested in, but alas thank the Almighty for those that knew how to capture and translate the Chinese Subs and later Whisper also came to the rescue. Granted arguably not as accurate as the Pros at EroJapanese but it kept us all in the "game"!

I also find that my Subs are like good red wine...that is, they are better watched after some time has passed, that way I don't remember it was I who made up some shit!

Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]GVG-333 Sister Of Realism Education Otoha Nanase​

13gvg333pl.jpg

I found another incest themed, reduced mosaic video that I couldn't resist subbing. I found it to be quite erotic for a bother-sister themed movie and the actress reminds me a bit of Akia. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• gvg-333-ub.rar
    14.9 KB · Views: 58

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]JUX-441 Mother-to-c***d ~ Eriko Miura Sweltering Mutually Sought Violently To Become His Homecoming Stepmother – Midsummer​

jux441pl.jpg

I recently downloaded this reduced mosaic video starring one of my all-time favorite MILFs and I couldn't resist attempting another Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create a Sub that I used it as the basis for this Sub. I also used a SubtitleCat Sub to to fill in missing dialog and provide clarity several places. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Spoiler Alert: I had to edit the title to actually match the video.

Attachments

• jux-441-ub.rar
    7.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

maload

Jul 1, 2008
nothing beats the sub version of GVG-485 - Mothers Real Sex Education. the sub version makes it even hotter (the last minute of the movie...soooo hot)
Mothers Real Sex Education is the best

i like GVG-014, that mom is young and sexy

Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]JUX-349 Eriko Miura Friend Sister Of My Mother​

1616427554-jux349pl.jpg

I recently downloaded another reduced mosaic video starring one of my all-time favorite MILFs and I couldn't resist attempting another Sub! Although not originally an incest themed feature, I decided to spice it up a bit! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• JUX-349-u Eriko Miura.rar
    9 KB · Views: 39

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVH-684 Mother-son Incest Takada Monami​

gvh684pl.jpg

I found a very recent incest themed video that I couldn't resist subbing (especially loved the ending!). I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• GVH-684.rar
    7.3 KB · Views: 72

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Perhaps, yes.
Really liked Spikespen. He actually convince me he knew Japanese until I realize he didn't lol
He had a instinct to sub his scenes so convincingly to the movies. Such a talented person.
I agree with @Imscully

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Credit: TamuTakDiundang
@ avsubtitles.com
I love the actress and was going to sub but it was already done.
Verdict: The sub is quite passable. Some dialogue makes no sense but you understand the basic.
Is it worth redoing: Not for me. The movie was decent and the sex was just...ok.
981 .jpg

Attachments

• HND-981-en.rar
    12 KB · Views: 21

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

BKD-147 Mother-to-child Copulation ~ Suwa Road ~ Sawamura Reiko​

bkd147sopl.jpg

I recently downloaded another oldie video starring one of my favorite MILFs and I couldn't resist attempting another Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub. I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• BKD-147-1080p.rar
    5.3 KB · Views: 50

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Really liked Spikespen. He actually convince me he knew Japanese until I realize he didn't lol
He had a instinct to sub his scenes so convincingly to the movies. Such a talented person.
I agree with @Imscully
Yea, I have to admit SpikesPen was better at "interpreting" what was happening in the scene than what I do...he probably spent many more hours too. Without Whisper he would not only of had to generate the dialog but also create the matching timing on the subtitle file. He was indeed our pioneer!

• Love
Reactions: Babatu and Taako