Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

[Reducing Mosaic] JUC-978 Miki Sato – Misa Yuki Takeuchi Rina Risa Murakami Gauze Affair Was Sore Frustration Of Swapping Wives Mothers – Beautiful Mature Woman​

juc978pl.jpg

I found another reduced mosaic video starring Miki Sato and two other hot MILFs, that I couldn't resist subbing. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub. Originally not an Incest themed movie but I "enhanced" it, and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Not very casting for an Incest theme however, I mean the sons should have been younger!​

Since I've been following JAV, (which was about 2007-2008 timeframe), Misa Yuki has probably been my greatest MILF Crush when I first saw her! Short, petite, slender, perky breasts and just downright gorgeous. She does not have many of her JAV titles subtitled (which is a shame), but her body of work in the mom-son genre has been incredible. She has had so many hot films over the past decade plus. Thank you very much for this Chuckie! I love Miki and Risa too; but Misa is my eternal crush!
Some of my favorite Misa films have been DRS-70, UURU-38, SDMT-157 (3 way mom-swap), JUC-370 (mom is a stripper), MDYD-570, NADE-937 (Mom Nurse), NADE-979 (3 way with son and husband), VENU-154, VENU-163, KK-053 (Mom son sex education), VENU-174 (mom swapping), VNDS-2797, SPRD-517, NATR-054, SDMT-691 (3 moms son ceremony in village), OKSN-092, MOMJ-204, VENU-241 (mom's erotic ass), EMBW-048, MDYD-747 (mom gangbang), XKK-078 (mom-son behind dad's back), VAGU-064, JUX-255, BKD-113, NUKA-01, BKD-61.
*Sorry about the long list, but when it comes to mom-son titles, Misa Yuki is a legend. Sad that she retired many years ago. Hoping she would come back. But as you can see, I love her body of work in the Milf category.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENU-547 Relatives Phase Sweat "burn Flesh, And Stuffy Uterus, Parent-child Instinct That Can Not Stand" Hitomi Enjo​

venu547pl.jpg

I just love this older MILF's energy and I had to Sub it even though it is a repeat of "the air conditioner broke" theme. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• VENU-547.rar
    4.5 KB · Views: 32

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Since I've been following JAV, (which was about 2007-2008 timeframe), Misa Yuki has probably been my greatest MILF Crush when I first saw her! Short, petite, slender, perky breasts and just downright gorgeous. She does not have many of her JAV titles subtitled (which is a shame), but her body of work in the mom-son genre has been incredible. She has had so many hot films over the past decade plus. Thank you very much for this Chuckie! I love Miki and Risa too; but Misa is my eternal crush!
Some of my favorite Misa films have been DRS-70, UURU-38, SDMT-157 (3 way mom-swap), JUC-370 (mom is a stripper), MDYD-570, NADE-937 (Mom Nurse), NADE-979 (3 way with son and husband), VENU-154, VENU-163, KK-053 (Mom son sex education), VENU-174 (mom swapping), VNDS-2797, SPRD-517, NATR-054, SDMT-691 (3 moms son ceremony in village), OKSN-092, MOMJ-204, VENU-241 (mom's erotic ass), EMBW-048, MDYD-747 (mom gangbang), XKK-078 (mom-son behind dad's back), VAGU-064, JUX-255, BKD-113, NUKA-01, BKD-61.
*Sorry about the long list, but when it comes to mom-son titles, Misa Yuki is a legend. Sad that she retired many years ago. Hoping she would come back. But as you can see, I love her body of work in the Milf category.
Thanks for the list. I'll take a look at some of Misa'a videos and try to sub at least one more. She's a bit skinny for my taste but as my older friend once told me; the "sweetest meat is next to the bone"! I suppose that could be taken several different ways... lol

• Love
Reactions: DapDunlap

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017
Ah, I love that Chuckie! Thanks a bunch! Also love that JAV MILFs come in different shapes and sizes, and we all have our personal favorites. Some love them thick and full figured, some love them slender and perky.

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

SDMT-157 Mom To Cheer The Boy Is Crazy About Baseball Friends Son​

1sdmt157pl.jpg

Since DapDunlap expressed a love of Misa Yuki's JAV movies, I selected one from his list that I thought merited looking at. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub (ran it twice once at the default settings and then again at VAD Threshold set at 0.2) and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Creating Subs for "Gangbang" JAV movies is always a bit more of a challenge. Just trying to keep the names of the players consistent is bad enough, but then toss in remembering whose mom belongs to whom, is something else again. Still not sure I got it right but the best I could do at this late hour.​

Attachments

• sdmt-157.rar
    22.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DapDunlap and mei2

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

SDMT-157 Mom To Cheer The Boy Is Crazy About Baseball Friends Son​

1sdmt157pl.jpg

Since DapDunlap expressed a love of Misa Yuki's JAV movies, I selected one from his list that I thought merited looking at. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub (ran it twice once at the default settings and then again at VAD Threshold set at 0.2) and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Creating Subs for "Gangbang" JAV movies is always a bit more of a challenge. Just trying to keep the names of the players consistent is bad enough, but then toss in remembering whose mom belongs to whom, is something else again. Still not sure I got it right but the best I could do at this late hour.​

Thanks so much Chuckie!!!! You are the best!!! Love these types of films and especially love Misa Yuki!!!
These "older" MILF Jav films are very hard to find, but they are "gems" nonetheless when you do find them.
When you read the description of this film on any of the JAV sites, you know how hot it is.
As good ole Jack Burton once said "Then what more can a guy ask for?"

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014

Chuckie100- right or wrong, I'm sure I speak for everyone on this forum, cannot thank you enough for the subtiitles-they make these videos so much more enjoyable when us gaijins can actually understand what the plot is.​

Chuckie100

I agree with AsianBoobLover (That he loves big Asian boobs...of course....but not JUST that).
Chuckie's been killing it in her for years.
I'm pretty sure that, here on this forum, we all agree with that.
But we're all a sick bunch of perverts.
I want to know what other people think of him...outside in the real world.
So I asked my friend Grace, and this is what she said....

Attachments

• righteous dude.png
    righteous dude.png
    640.2 KB · Views: 0