Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

DapDunlap

Jan 5, 2017

MAC-44 Duality Active Sawamura Reiko That The Horizontal Sleeping Is Good Shy Endure Her Husband's Mother Drowned In The Son Of Sex Skills​

143mac44pl.jpg

I found another incest themed video that I couldn't resist subbing. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

OMG! This is MY FAVORITE film with Reiko! Son spies on her and she lets him! Then the seduction at night behind her hubby's back! Always wanted this translated and now its here! Appreciate this so much Chuckie! Reiko has so many great films and this is among the best!

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]JUQ-870 “Next Time It’ll Feel Even Better…” I Was Completely Pampered And Trained By My Busty M-cup Stepmother Kanae​

juq870pl.jpg

Holy Moly...what a set of jugs! I found this reduced mosaic video starring a big boobed MILF, that I couldn't resist subbing. Naturally, I had to take the "step" out of stepmom! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• juq-870-ub.rar
    10.4 KB · Views: 49

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Reducing Mosaic]DVMM-003 "Eh, Who Is This Person!?" Black Swap NTR Surprise Project Blindfolded Sex With A Black Man In Secret Without Telling His Wife! A Large Amount Of Semen Continuous Vaginal Cum Shot In Front Of Her Husband To A Married Woman Who Was Seriously Acme With A Thick Black Mara! !​

dvmm003pl.jpg

I found this reduced mosaic video starring a couple of hot young chicks, that I couldn't resist subbing. Not my usual genre, but I loved the close up camera work and the "black surprise"! lol​

I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

PS: Suggest running spell check (guess I got in to much of a hurry)!

Attachments

• dvmm-003-ub.rar
    24.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
DMM-147. A precocious boy who was staying with me at home impregnated me and trained me to become pregnant... My busty wife turned into a semen tank in just 3 days... Mei Hojo
dvmm147pl.jpg

Although not as good, this movie reminded me of the previous classic Aunt-Nephew series DVDES-825, 861, & 891. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• DVMM-147.rar
    14.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Reactions: Sedas

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I think the AI in Whisper Colab could use a little more "training", but maybe it's just in the shortfalls of the voice recognition or translation software!??

Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]VENU-144 Between Close Relatives D***k Mother Incest [Silence] Miki Sato Is Sleeping …​

venu144pl.jpg

I found another reduced mosaic video starring Miki Sato that I couldn't resist subbing. I was initially disappointed in the Whisper Sub's lack of dialog (dialog stops about 45 min into the movie) until I watched it and discovered that there wasn't any dialog later on, just Mom and Son having incest! I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• venu-144-ub.rar
    3.3 KB · Views: 55

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

MEYD-149 Weak Senior Busty Daughter Mother-in-law Temptation Will I. Ayumi Shinoda​

meyd149pl.jpg

I found another reduced mosaic video starring my GOAT, Ayumi Shinoda, that I couldn't resist subbing. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• meyd-149-ub.rar
    6.8 KB · Views: 30

kidbetin

Jul 7, 2008

MEYD-149 Weak Senior Busty Daughter Mother-in-law Temptation Will I. Ayumi Shinoda​

meyd149pl.jpg

I found another reduced mosaic video starring my GOAT, Ayumi Shinoda, that I couldn't resist subbing. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Thx forAyumi

Reactions: Chuckie100

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

HHED-61 Nephew Gets An Erection When He Sees His Aunt Taking A Bath.​

h_086hhed61pl.jpg

Although perhaps not as good, this actress reminded me of younger Chisato Shouda. I used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

Attachments

• HHED-061.rar
    5.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Love
Reactions: Imscully and mugul

msislsfsnpa

Apr 19, 2022
IPX-151 (INCEST CONVERSION) Is it really cheating if I only use my mouth?

Starring Shiori Kamisaki, the story starts with her brother convincing her to kiss and eventually being coerced into crossing all limits.

ipx151pl.jpg

ID: IPX-151
Release Date: 2018-05-26
Length: 120 min(s)
Director: Mishima Rokusaburo
Maker: IDEA POCKET
Label: Tissue
Genre(s): (INCEST), Big Tits, Drama, Coercion, Cuckold
Cast: Kamisaki Shiori

Attachments

• IPX-151 copy.srt.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 22

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

I have always been frustrated trying to sub TOEN-049 starring Chisato Shouda. Seems that the downloads I found on the web are all corrupted (time slips in video and audio tracks), probably all copies of the original rip. Since I really liked the movie, I purchased a copy of the DVD from https://www.juicyjavs.com (They are my last resort for oldie JAV movies) I proceeded to rip the DVD, upscaled it to 720p and then ripped the audio. I then used Whisper Colab to create this Sub and I also attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.​

I don't know how well this sub will play with a downloaded version of this video (I didn't have much luck in the past) but if you want a copy of my video, message me and I'll provide a share link.

Attachments

• TOEN 049.rar
    16.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babatu and Imscully