Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]JUC-706 Incest Mom, This Time I Was A Broken Air Conditioner. Yukari Orihara​

juc706pl.jpg

I recently downloaded this JAV starring a big boobed MILF and I couldn't resist making a Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think

Whisper had a difficult time with this one (ran it three times with different settings) and it took a lot of imagination to try and capture the storyline but I did the best I could! Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you! Sigh!

Attachments

• juc-706.rar
    5.1 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: xsf27 and Imscully

Bryan-UwU

Jul 9, 2022
Hi guys, honestly wondering why latest JAV subs at subtitlecat aren't good anymore like they used to be. Wrong translations, weird one words for 100 times like "I'm sorry". I respect any who is trying to make a effort to sub for us and upload but just curious why they are that bad now

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
No effort put into editing whisper subs sounds like.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Hi guys, honestly wondering why latest JAV subs at subtitlecat aren't good anymore like they used to be. Wrong translations, weird one words for 100 times like "I'm sorry". I respect any who is trying to make a effort to sub for us and upload but just curious why they are that bad now
I suspect that a lot of the later Subs on SubtitleCat are created with Whisper which is known for repeating dialog many times like "I'm sorry", "I'm tired", "It's painful". etc. The older Subs (before Whisper) I believe were created via a Machine Translation process that I never mastered, but even then, they usually required some editing to understand the storyline. Translations by hand might have also been done in the past?? Anyway, that is my guess on what you described.

Reactions: mei2 and Bryan-UwU