Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

[Reducing Mosaic]JUC-706 Incest Mom, This Time I Was A Broken Air Conditioner. Yukari Orihara​

juc706pl.jpg

I recently downloaded this JAV starring a big boobed MILF and I couldn't resist making a Sub! I used Whisper Colab to create this sub and I attempted to clean it up a bit and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think

Whisper had a difficult time with this one (ran it three times with different settings) and it took a lot of imagination to try and capture the storyline but I did the best I could! Sometimes you get the bear and sometimes the bear gets you! Sigh!

Attachments

• juc-706.rar
    5.1 KB · Views: 61

Bryan-UwU

Jul 9, 2022
Hi guys, honestly wondering why latest JAV subs at subtitlecat aren't good anymore like they used to be. Wrong translations, weird one words for 100 times like "I'm sorry". I respect any who is trying to make a effort to sub for us and upload but just curious why they are that bad now

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
No effort put into editing whisper subs sounds like.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Hi guys, honestly wondering why latest JAV subs at subtitlecat aren't good anymore like they used to be. Wrong translations, weird one words for 100 times like "I'm sorry". I respect any who is trying to make a effort to sub for us and upload but just curious why they are that bad now
I suspect that a lot of the later Subs on SubtitleCat are created with Whisper which is known for repeating dialog many times like "I'm sorry", "I'm tired", "It's painful". etc. The older Subs (before Whisper) I believe were created via a Machine Translation process that I never mastered, but even then, they usually required some editing to understand the storyline. Translations by hand might have also been done in the past?? Anyway, that is my guess on what you described.

Reactions: mei2 and Bryan-UwU

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
I recently updated my Sub for URE-014 using pieces of a Sub I found on SubtitleCat.com. Ure-014 is one of, my favorite JAV movies. This movie has a little bit of all the perversions: mother-son incest, lesbian action, shotacon and two very hot MILFS. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think

Attachments

• URE-014.rar
    32.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
I recently updated my Sub for URE-014 using pieces of a Sub I found on SubtitleCat.com. Ure-014 is one of, my favorite JAV movies. This movie has a little bit of all the perversions: mother-son incest, lesbian action, shotacon and two very hot MILFS. Again, I don't understand Japanese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think
Hey Chuckie,
As always, thanks for your great posts.
URE-014 is an all-time favorite of mine, as well.
I'm curious about how you feel about it's remake, URE-053.
When I first learned that URE-053 was going to be a remake, I had high hopes it would be better.
However, for some reason, it fell completely flat for me. The Mother's figure isn't nearly as sumptuous, and the it just didn't hit the mark for me.
Because we both love the original, I'd love to know what you think about 53.

Reactions: Chuckie100

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Hey Chuckie,
When I first learned that URE-053 was going to be a remake, I had high hopes it would be better.
However, for some reason, it fell completely flat for me. The Mother's figure isn't nearly as sumptuous, and the it just didn't hit the mark for me.
SexTB has a good subbed version of URE-014 btw.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Damn it! Damn it! It always seems that a Sub is never done...here is my latest and I promise my last revision to URE-014! Seems I forgot to update the credits at the start of the movie plus a couple of nits! Anyway enjoy. :oops:

Attachments

• URE-014 Rev10,001.rar
    33.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Reactions: xsf27 and Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
Hey Chuckie,
URE-053 would be awesome if URE-014 hadn't been made! You are so right about the new mother's boobs not being able to compete with Kayama's boobs! lol Hard for a sequel to be as good as the first one.

It's funny, when you mentioned URE053 I did a dive on my hard drives and found that I had started working on it but must have got side-tracked. Will revisit it soon..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Imscully

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019
SexTB has a good subbed version of URE-014 btw.
Yea it was pretty good....one of the reasons I sought to revisit my original Sub. Unfortunately the sub on SexTB was hard-coded and also needed a bunch of editing (in my opinion). Since I don't know how to "decode" Hardcoded videos into Subs, I went back and revisited what I had from Whisper and SubTitle.com. However if you have a copy of the SexTB Sub I'd love to get a copy.

Reactions: Imscully

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
URE-053 would be awesome if URE-014 hadn't been made! You are so right about the new mother's boobs not being able to compete with Kayama's boobs! lol Hard for a sequel to be as good as the first one.

It's funny, when you mentioned URE053 I did a dive on my hard drives and found that I had started working on it but must have got side-tracked. Will revisit it soon..
I think URE-30 is a great movie and URE-45. the remake is good, but not as good as well.

Reactions: Chuckie100